The Boys | Season 4 premieres June 13

Gossip_Boy

I find The Deep's sex scenes with the squids to be so horrifying, they literally make me scream in terror

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• KFC

• zaso

• Cutthroat

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Butcher... at this point, he is going to get whatever is coming to him. The reveal at the end was so good. I wonder how it's going to impact everyone's plans and the outcome. 

46 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Just started season 1, it's a bit weird so far

It gets weirder

On 6/24/2022 at 9:47 PM, Wicked said:

You need help. This is disgusting.

Well, with this excellent post, I have no choice but to believe you're right and I'm off to right my wrongs. You sure told me. :ducky:

On 7/2/2022 at 4:19 AM, Hephaestus said:

I'd love to feel Frenchie's arms too :gaycat1:

I WANT him!

44 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

I WANT him!

A Jaida Essence Hall stan having taste? I'm NOT surprised! :gaycat4:

On 7/2/2022 at 9:39 PM, HotFriedChicken said:

I find The Deep's sex scenes with the squids to be so horrifying, they literally make me scream in terror

every time he comes on the screen i just brace for the worst and i'm still horrified 

Frenchie is so ******* hot. I mean the things I would do :jonny: his man musk probably smells amazing!! 

OMG, what an incredible finale to a great season :clap3:

Spoiler

Queen Maeve stopping Soldier Boy from killing The Boys :clap3: So happy she didn't actually die and will live a happy life with her girlfriend :clap3:

Homelander killing Noir :biblio: And those final scenes with his MAGA base was so scary,  the creators did a great job making it look like the insurrection :biblio: The way Homelander actually killed someone in front of people just like Tr*mp said he could and his base ate it up :biblionny: His son basically Don Jr/Barron becoming a supe as well :deadvision: I wish Maeve was actually able to kill Homelander but unfortunately, he IS the show like Butcher is.

Not Nadia actually becoming the Vice President Pick :ahh: The country's going to be in trouble. Love the setup for season 4 already. 

The way The Deep got outed as a creep by his ex and showing his portrait next to Homelander just showing that he's his ***** :ahh:

Kimiko's Maniac fight scene was legendary :clap3:

Annie joining the rest of The Boys :clap3:

Great season,  excited for season 4 and the other college spinoff already :clap3:

Edited by Hector

Spoiler

Finally, Annie and Maeve getting scenes where they do something useful for once. :rip:  This was the most action Maeve has seen since the pilot episode tbh. :dies: I’m glad she got a mostly happy ending, but I will miss her. She has been my favorite character tbh. I wish Homelander would die but I understand that can’t really happen at this point considering he basically is the show. It seems Homelander didn’t lose any hearing from Maeve hurting him which is a shame; I was hoping for justice for blindspot

Great finale :clap3: 

The way that stupid little boy ruined everything :biblio: 

I was really hoping he would be a season 2 novelty but here he is again: making another finale revolve around him 

Such a great season but this finale was not it at all. Like it makes no sense that Ryan would pick Homelander after all the **** that happened with him and his mom. And now the next season is just gonna be him turning into a psycho. Not feeling it 

Neuman was so underused this season also. She better be the big bad next season. 

Id also be completely okay with next season being the last (Butcher dying, Homelander peaking). Anymore than two more seasons is overkill

50 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Starlight is so useless, that scene with her absorbing all that energy to only send SB back 6 feet :rip:

I thought she'd finish him :rip: On reddit people said she needs to be near a nuclear power plant to reach her full potential :rip: At least Maeve almost got Homelander I thought his lasers would kill her :skull: She's probably the 3rd strongest supe :clap3:

I was kinda disappointed with this finale :rip: Homelander stronger than ever, now with a little sociopath that's even more powerful, Soldier Boy is a fan favorite so they'll bring him back + they truly need him to get Homelander :rip: Maeve gone :rip: 

Great season, mid/c-level finale!!!

The pacing was too fast imo.

Why did they decide to save home lander? Becuase of the kid? That logic made zero sense to me!?! They spent an entire season trying to go after HL, but instead they save him. :rip: 

They could’ve at-least fooled the audience with a fake death. 

The good guys made terrible decisions all season and they are all in a WORSE place whereas the bad guys are in a BETTER place :rip:

The only thing that happened to the bad guys was that The Deep and A-Train are basically hostages at Vought but that would have happened with or without The Boys involvement :rip: I have never seen such a great show with such useless protagonists before :rofl:

Edited by HotFriedChicken

1 hour ago, rzal said:

On reddit people said she needs to be near a nuclear power plant to reach her full potential :rip:

Next season finale she'll probably be on the surface of the sun and she won't be able to beat a bad guy :rip: i was kinda hoping that she'd die this season, I like her character but I'm tired of her flashing her eyes angrily at someone every episode, like, even the other characters know that her power is a joke :ahh:

11 minutes ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Next season finale she'll probably be on the surface of the sun and she won't be able to beat a bad guy :rip: i was kinda hoping that she'd die this season, I like her character but I'm tired of her flashing her eyes angrily at someone every episode, like, even the other characters know that her power is a joke :ahh:

It so humiliating for her :rip: Like I get Homelander not being scared of her but even the head popping lady laughed :ahh:  

Also the vought is done, done. Homelander cares more about his reputation than company profit/benefit. Same goes for Neuman who got her own goals. 

I also wonder if they are gonna continue the SEVEN concept, more than half of them are ******* dead/left 

Such a great finale! I can’t wait to see what they do in S4 when it airs in 20 years. :wanda:

• ATRL Moderator

I actually really like the finale :jamming:

The season was great but I didn't like the season finale. There is barely any progression to the plot. Every main character is exactly where they were at the end of season 1. Homelander is still on top, the Boys are still at the bottom chasing after him...

There was so much wasted potential that wasn't utilized like Black Noir's character and keeping Soldier boy active on the show just to keep Butcher and Homelander alive. After Homelander, Butcher is the most despicable character and I'm tired of him constantly getting away with every selfish action he makes. He should've been killed off this finale.

Jensen ackles is such a bad actor :bibliahh:

it's even worse next to antony starr who is killing it 

Edited by WildAmerican

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.