The Boys | Season 4 premieres June 13

Gossip_Boy

This episode was better than the last to me.

Homelander is realizing that, like most incompetent narcissists, he actually isn't better than the people he resents at all. A dummy beyond measure and the fact that people think he's smart when he's just the average abuser but with powers is such a laugh. He knows how to make people afraid because he was raised as a weapon, it's the simplest thing to him. Hopefully he learns what an EBITDA margin is by next board meeting.

Maeve once again showing how much of a sad sack she is, all that development gone to waste because as usual, she can't help but *** a useless man. A victim reliving her trauma. She's truly been a useless plot device for this show, poor girl.

Honestly, frenchie has overstayed his welcome, I don't mind him dying.

Annie is a plum fool but that's the only kind of person who can love hughie. Should've made like his mama and ran since s1 but she also enjoys being with a lameduck, it's the pageantry in her.

Can't wait for the season finale where soldier boy and homelander team up.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• KFC

• zaso

• Cutthroat

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
7 hours ago, Almodusa said:

:WAP: can’t wait for this messy episode 

The way this cast has such a chokehold over my bi heart :wanda:

I would be embarrassed if I was DC/MCU cause they just got shown up badly :bibliahh: this was the best superhero related episode of anything I've seen in probably years. 

• ATRL Moderator

We did not discuss the absolute obliteration of Kendall Jenner's Pepsi commercial spoof with A-Train, that was a series highlight :dies:

HOLY **** :jonny5:

best episode of the series, it had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish

that fight scene between homelander and soldier boy :jonny5::jonny5:

8 hours ago, Wicked said:

I would be embarrassed if I was DC/MCU cause they just got shown up badly :bibliahh: this was the best superhero related episode of anything I've seen in probably years. 

right

better than anything on disney+

Episode was good, I was expecting a Eyes Wide Shut level serve with the orgy scene but it was kinda just there.

Herogasm was ******* hilarious, I hope Love Sausage continues to terrorise Mother's Milk for many seasons to come :ahh:

Yeah the episode wasn't as shocking or disturbing as they hyped it out to be but still wow the best episode of the series so far and possibly one of the best episodes of any tv show idk :jonny5:

this episode was so good! :ahh:

so many great things happened. 

Episode of the season so far! It was honestly so good. I was crying laughing at the opening YouTube video parody. :rip:

The fight scene was so good and intense and that ending has me shook. The week waits are torturous. I also don’t know if it’s because he’s being played by Jensen Ackles aka Dean Winchester, but I’m actually rooting for Soldier Boy to survive. 

6 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

Episode of the season so far! It was honestly so good. I was crying laughing at the opening YouTube video parody. :rip:

The fight scene was so good and intense and that ending has me shook. The week waits are torturous. I also don’t know if it’s because he’s being played by Jensen Ackles aka Dean Winchester, but I’m actually rooting for Soldier Boy to survive. 

To add to what I originally said, although I loved the episode, I’m not sure why they kept hyping it up as though it was going to be really shocking? I think the S3 opener was worse with the ***** scene. :gaycat6:

Considering how much crazy **** The Boys has done, this didn’t seem any crazier than normal. 

I have to concur with the general concensus, it was the best episode as far as development to me, I've been dying in a desert of slivers of character points since s1.

Hughie is finally seen for the little worm he is. He's the average guy really, give them power and see how they make themselves out to be white knights. A literal incel complex tbh. This is what society needs to address, the belief that many men have where they thin, they're owed some kind of retribution against others because they were done wrong, when they're just the first person of that second to feel that way. Men regularly make themselves out to be martyrs in their heads and thus we see the high levels of violence spured on by a culture that does not care. Contrary to the show's narrative, hughie is no Lenny, he was always Butcher Jr. but if butch was a weakling physically. I'm glad starlight called it like it was, he was ALWAYS this guy, he just had to represent himself differently because he had no above average power to impact the world. That's no longer a problem. He'll probably come around but I don't care for that, i never liked him like others did tbh.

M.M. boy oh boy, does this show love acting like black men have no rage behavior. When will white libs or whatever they're identifying as in the writing room stop thus untrue narrative of straight black men not lashing out. They lash out and hurt people all the time; it's just not white people so the media does not care. Heterosexual black men like Edgar and M.M would normally just be gangbanging and terrorizing their community if you want an equivalent to white man lashing out thing. Black male rage is kept in-house because white men have made it clear that they will not show leniency should they bring it on white street. Beyond that, I liked the development for him this episode, him squaring up with super made me HOWL. He's great, lol.

Annie.  Wow. Finally some kind of backbone and she lost the loser she let hitch onto her wagon. I'm glad that she turned Neuman down and is rolling with Marvin, they both have a chance to build a compelling bond and team, hope they don't drop that ball.

Neumann is definitely trying to become president, I wouldn't be surprised that she's running as the mate of Singer. She's everything her daddy taught her to be but she has values and some kind of framework there, so she's not a monster corporatewise but she definitely is evil and willing to do the same dirty deeds her dad did to rise to the top of the sht pile. I'm rooting for her tbh, she looked good in that outfit at the interview.

The fight scene was fun but the fact that homelander, like stormfront, got to leave means they're going to keep him for s4 too and UUUUGGGGGHHHHH, do something daring, writers! Write a story without homelander! He's boring asf.

:noparty: that orgy didn’t give what it was supposed to have given

Anyway I’m glad we got a SB/HL fight :duca: 

35 minutes ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

I have to concur with the general concensus, it was the best episode as far as development to me, I've been dying in a desert of slivers of character points since s1.

Hide contents

Hughie is finally seen for the little worm he is. He's the average guy really, give them power and see how they make themselves out to be white knights. A literal incel complex tbh. This is what society needs to address, the belief that many men have where they thin, they're owed some kind of retribution against others because they were done wrong, when they're just the first person of that second to feel that way. Men regularly make themselves out to be martyrs in their heads and thus we see the high levels of violence spured on by a culture that does not care. Contrary to the show's narrative, hughie is no Lenny, he was always Butcher Jr. but if butch was a weakling physically. I'm glad starlight called it like it was, he was ALWAYS this guy, he just had to represent himself differently because he had no above average power to impact the world. That's no longer a problem. He'll probably come around but I don't care for that, i never liked him like others did tbh.

M.M. boy oh boy, does this show love acting like black men have no rage behavior. When will white libs or whatever they're identifying as in the writing room stop thus untrue narrative of straight black men not lashing out. They lash out and hurt people all the time; it's just not white people so the media does not care. Heterosexual black men like Edgar and M.M would normally just be gangbanging and terrorizing their community if you want an equivalent to white man lashing out thing. Black male rage is kept in-house because white men have made it clear that they will not show leniency should they bring it on white street. Beyond that, I liked the development for him this episode, him squaring up with super made me HOWL. He's great, lol.

Annie.  Wow. Finally some kind of backbone and she lost the loser she let hitch onto her wagon. I'm glad that she turned Neuman down and is rolling with Marvin, they both have a chance to build a compelling bond and team, hope they don't drop that ball.

Neumann is definitely trying to become president, I wouldn't be surprised that she's running as the mate of Singer. She's everything her daddy taught her to be but she has values and some kind of framework there, so she's not a monster corporatewise but she definitely is evil and willing to do the same dirty deeds her dad did to rise to the top of the sht pile. I'm rooting for her tbh, she looked good in that outfit at the interview.

The fight scene was fun but the fact that homelander, like stormfront, got to leave means they're going to keep him for s4 too and UUUUGGGGGHHHHH, do something daring, writers! Write a story without homelander! He's boring asf.

Yes I agree with you, Starlight and MM are the most compelling combination of characters at the moment, i'm sure that's no coincidence because they're the ONLY characters that have had any sense of decency this whole season. Hooray for Team Morals! Hopefully they can get a win by the end of the season, I really don't want Team Butcher or Team Homelander to come out on top

13 hours ago, Ampersand13 said:

We did not discuss the absolute obliteration of Kendall Jenner's Pepsi commercial spoof with A-Train, that was a series highlight :dies:

They are just gold when its come to referencing shallow woke moments :ahh:

Just watch ep 6, tried to put it in spoiler but it isn't working for me

Edited by zoldyck

7 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

You need help. This is disgusting.

Best episode of the show tbh. They did THAT :WAP:

16 hours ago, zaso said:

HOLY **** :jonny5:

best episode of the series, it had me on the edge of my seat from start to finish

that fight scene between homelander and soldier boy :jonny5::jonny5:

Don’t forget hugie got his licks in

8 hours ago, RunUpDoneUp said:

Hide contents

I can’t ……

herogasm is now the highest rated ep on imdb and there were like 20k people on the boys subreddit yesterday, i think it's the most successful one so far :clap3:

11 hours ago, Cutthroat said:

i don't want him to die either. he seems a lot more reasonable and less evil than most of the supes we've seen. i'd like him to join the boys

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.