The Boys | Season 4 premieres June 13

Gossip_Boy

Not reading any comments yet as I still have 2 episodes to watch, but I’ve just finished episode 1 and my ***** is still hurting. :gaycat6:

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• KFC

• zaso

• Cutthroat

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't wait to see more of payback, their scenes with mallory are action comedy gold

also according to reddit we are getting herogasm in ep 6, this is gonna be the nastiest season so far

Just started watching last night! It’s great so far! 

Finished episode 2 and I'm liking this a lot more compared to S2. Hughie is actually a lot more likeable this season too. 

Billy needs to die though ASAP - possibly the most annoying and worst character ever. "The Boys" remain the worst thing about the show.

I think they're kinda overdoing it on the blood and guts this season :rip: it's cool to see but I don't get why literally every death in the first 3 episodes had to be an exploding body, it got old real quick

Spoiler

Nadia exploding the body of her old friend piece by piece was fun though and I like how we got a better explanation of how her powers work

• ATRL Moderator

I completely missed season 2 of this show so I'm catching up now. Have heard nothing but great things about season 3!

6 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

I think they're kinda overdoing it on the blood and guts this season :rip: it's cool to see but I don't get why literally every death in the first 3 episodes had to be an exploding body, it got old real quick

Reveal hidden contents

Nadia exploding the body of her old friend piece by piece was fun though and I like how we got a better explanation of how her powers work

It looks unrealistic too. Too many chunks. If this was Mortal Kombat then I’d understand….

S3 has been great so far. It’s going to be so annoying waiting for more episodes. But bring on Soldier Boy! 

Also, I will not tolerate any Butcher slander.

consider-yourself-warned-vanessa-william

I wonder if Jensen will show some skin 

He barely was shirtless two times in all fifteen seasons of supernatural 

4 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I wonder if Jensen will show some skin 

He barely was shirtless two times in all fifteen seasons of supernatural 

I’ve been wanting to see his arse for years, so hopefully we get see it this season. :gaycat5:

This show is so one note. For christ's sake, get a new plot!

Also if homelander makes it to another season, I'm out. One note villainy is actual poison. Get butcher out too. Edgar can get the vogulbom(?) treatment and be paralyzed idk, lmao.

Really enjoying season 3! Homelander is growing tiresome though. 

• ATRL Moderator

All caught up and I need the next episode :wanda:I swear to god if they continue this stupid freaking love triangle between Hughie, Starlight, and Sonic the hedgehog I will throw my laptop out the window. damn just let Hughie and Star be happy

this new episode was good! I really hope they find a way to kill homelander! ugh I ******* hate a train! Deep is so lame. 

Episode 4 was amazing! Homelander is absolutely insane, good god. I NEED him to get his by seasons end of else :oxygen2:

On 6/9/2022 at 1:29 AM, Ampersand13 said:

All caught up and I need the next episode :wanda:I swear to god if they continue this stupid freaking love triangle between Hughie, Starlight, and Sonic the hedgehog I will throw my laptop out the window. damn just let Hughie and Star be happy

Spoiler

Episode 4 was amazing! It’s honestly torture waiting for the next episode. :rip:

I’m happy it’s been renewed for a S4 but I can’t say I’m surprised. 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Cutthroat said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Episode 4 was amazing! It’s honestly torture waiting for the next episode. :rip:

I’m happy it’s been renewed for a S4 but I can’t say I’m surprised. 

I'm not here for that plot point at all, in fact it's probably my least favorite thing this series has done thus far :weeps: let my babies rest like damn

18 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

I'm not here for that plot point at all, in fact it's probably my least favorite thing this series has done thus far :weeps: let my babies rest like damn

Hurry up and watch the new episode, it’s a great one! 

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

Hurry up and watch the new episode, it’s a great one! 

I get so anxious because I've really become quite fond of these characters and the wait between episodes feels particularly long for this series despite only being a week, but you bet I'll be watching ep 4 this afternoon/evening 

I'm scared though

I really hope that Homelander dies by the end of the season, he is SO evil and I'm so excited to see where the show goes without him

Also A-Train and The Deep are literally just as awful as each other, and they are the most useless supes asdgfjflflkf. Panting on the floor after one punch each :skull:

Episode 4 snapped.

Homelander giving me Cersei vibes, getting more and more unhinged :jonny4:

Only thing, I hate so far is Maeve screen time. Poor girl, always being N/A in every season :toofunny3:

Homelander going from antihero to full on villain,  he is so awful :deadbanana4:

Kimiko's fight scenes were incredible this episode :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.