• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• KFC

• zaso

• Cutthroat

Top Posters In This Topic

Whew the way i can't stop watching the trailer :jonny5: only two weeks away!

The Homelander interview in the begining is serving scripted tv news stations. ICONIC

Another serve incoming :duca: 

Not them already placing Jensen in the middle OG the poster :deadbanana2:

Im excited tbh :WAP:

Even tho I already forgot almost everything 

S2 was already a decline from S1, fingers crossed they have a re-peak :jonny:

• 2 weeks later...

The first three episodes were incredible,  that premiere episode alone :jonny5: Best premiere of the year :clap3:

Spoiler

Charlize ******* Theron showing up in the very beginning :jonny5:

The hot termite man going in the head of a ***** and then sneezing and blowing the guy up :deadbanana4:

Him trying to go into Frenchie's hole :deadbanana4:

Starlight performing Baby One More Time as a little girl :rip:

Homelander getting even more insane and Trumpian :deadbanana4: Him killing the girl that was going to kill herself :deadbanana4:

Butcher's new superpowers :jonny5:

The Deep getting turned on by the Squid then having to eat him afterwards :deadbanana4:

Starlight getting set up with Supersonic, juggling a relationship with Hughie, having to be nice to the Deep, and be in a showmance with Homelander in a matter of 3 episodes :deadbanana4: Homelight already being a couple name :deadbanana4:

Stormfront already dead :clap3:

Soldier Boy basically a douchey version of Captain America & Winter Soldier :rip:

Antony Starr & Chace Crawford's butt shots :jonny5: The bi termite guy's full frontal shots :jonny5:

And I would heavily cosign an Emmy nomination for Antony Starr. His facial expressions and emoting this season are top notch,  he always looks like he's about to tick :eek:

27 minutes ago, Hector said:

And I would heavily cosign an Emmy nomination for Antony Starr. His facial expressions and emoting this season are top notch,  he always looks like he's about to tick :eek:

Haven’t started S3 yet but he already has been deserving of noms! Hope he gets it this year!

this season sucks so far :rip: i'm afraid they've run out of material, it's rinse and repeat but nothing exciting happens

TheOnlyOne

Halfway through episode 2 and I'm SO over both Butcher and Hughie.

Roman Holiday

I hear Daddy Jensen isn’t even in the first 3? :biblio:

8 minutes ago, Roman Holiday said:

I hear Daddy Jensen isn’t even in the first 3? :biblio:

he is in ep 3 for like 5 mins

this whole season is just one shocking homelander scene after another to show how crazy and depraved he is or whatever like we get it move the plot already... show some action scenes, introduce some cool new characters

19 hours ago, Hector said:

The first three episodes were incredible,  that premiere episode alone :jonny5: Best premiere of the year :clap3:

Hide contents

Charlize ******* Theron showing up in the very beginning :jonny5:

The hot termite man going in the head of a ***** and then sneezing and blowing the guy up :deadbanana4:

Him trying to go into Frenchie's hole :deadbanana4:

Starlight performing Baby One More Time as a little girl :rip:

Homelander getting even more insane and Trumpian :deadbanana4: Him killing the girl that was going to kill herself :deadbanana4:

Butcher's new superpowers :jonny5:

The Deep getting turned on by the Squid then having to eat him afterwards :deadbanana4:

Starlight getting set up with Supersonic, juggling a relationship with Hughie, having to be nice to the Deep, and be in a showmance with Homelander in a matter of 3 episodes :deadbanana4: Homelight already being a couple name :deadbanana4:

Stormfront already dead :clap3:

Soldier Boy basically a douchey version of Captain America & Winter Soldier :rip:

Antony Starr & Chace Crawford's butt shots :jonny5: The bi termite guy's full frontal shots :jonny5:

This season slowed down plot but amped up characterization... I'm loving it tbh.

I thought Antony should've gotten a nom last season, but they've clearly given him more to chew on this season so hopefully he gets that Emmy reel scene. Winning for a comic book role at the Emmys would be historic for the genre and "genre television" in general. 

SN: I love how they're handling MMs OCD on this show. Seeing another neurodivergent Black person with OCD isn't necessarily reaffirming but it's nice to see :jonny3:

Just started Ep1 and the entire scene with the size-shifting guy left me gagging :deadbanana4::WAP:

Also the cameo from Stormfronts replacement actress in the film :jonny:

Roman Holiday

Ive never been so grossed out by a gay sex scene :deadbanana:

Omg love this season so far!!! I feel like there's gonna be much more action that season 2 (which I enjoyed but it was slow) 

the scene with the tiny guy was DISGUSTING  I was gagging

Frenchie is sooooo hot always :jonny: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.