The Boys | Season 4 premieres June 13

Gossip_Boy

19 minutes ago, Jay07 said:

I don't remember the lore of this show. Don't they give compound V to mothers when they're pregnant to get superpowered kids? Or can you just give it to anyone anytime?

Homelander gave it to terrorists and whatnot after they made the serum capable of being taken by anyone at essentially any age. Before, they had to test on young children but they've since been able to perfect the serum so anyone can take it

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ampersand13

• KFC

• zaso

• Cutthroat

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the thingy for spoiler tags since the button isn't on desktop anymore? I don't want to accidentally spoil anything for anyone

Also, could not agree more when it comes to Maeve. She could be such a wonderful character (and she already is) but they just need to give her more. Let my warrior bish snap some necks :loki:

[ spoiler ] content [ / spoiler ]

no spaces

Edited by ccfan007

7 minutes ago, ccfan007 said:

[ spoiler ] content [ / spoiler ]

Reveal hidden contents

no spaces

Thank you! Weird that the button is still there on mobile, hope it gets added back to desktop soon

lmao I saw a clip of the guy crawling inside the others guy dick and exploding him and now I have to watch this show because what the hell 

5 hours ago, Jay07 said:

I don't remember the lore of this show. Don't they give compound V to mothers when they're pregnant to get superpowered kids? Or can you just give it to anyone anytime?

Compound V is injected into babies, not moms. 

12 hours ago, Buffy said:

I don’t even remember what Starlight or Maeve can do. I feel like Starlight hasn’t even shown her full potential of what her powers are truly capable of. 

Starlight manipulates electricity. Honestly not that impressive of a skillset either lol

19 hours ago, Jay07 said:

Yeah I don't think the show can go on without him but he is so repulsive I just want him gone. I get angry with the way he abuses everyone on the show.

MTE. 

I love love love this show, but the nihilism is starting to get to me. The government corruption is hitting too close to home, too. Lord knows the actual US government is probably far more corrupt. :sosad:

Edited by Legend ReX

10 hours ago, Wicked said:

Compound V is injected into babies, not moms. 

Starlight manipulates electricity. Honestly not that impressive of a skillset either lol

Compound V is no longer subjugated to youths though, anyone can take it hence Homelander giving it to terrorists 

I just watched the first 4 episodes and season 3 is honestly the best and well rounded season so far

The way i was GAG when Charlize Theron appeared and the dick scene??!! And that was from the episode one ALONE. (Bob the Drag Queen voice) this is INSANE! :jonny5:

Also this seasons feels like it moving the storyline faster than the first 2 seasons combine. The fact that 

Edgar is getting exposed, Soldier Boy is awaken, Supersonic got killed and Kimiko (possibly) dying

in the episode 4 makes me curious what's going to happen next in the last four episodes. Who knows, maybe we will be getting that Homelander vs Soldier Boy final battle on Herogasm episode

The only thing i dislike the most is that the showrunner are obviously don't give a f*ck about Queen Maeve. She only appeared on 2 episodes so far with little screentime compare to new characters on the season is WILD. The fact that we don't even get the backstory of her helping Butcher like-:skull:

This season has been amazing so far. I'm happy that Homelander get to be the main villain again and Butcher is even more unbearable every episodes nnn

5 hours ago, Mr. Blue_Shirt said:

The only thing i dislike the most is that the showrunner are obviously don't give a f*ck about Queen Maeve. She only appeared on 2 episodes so far with little screentime compare to new characters on the season is WILD. The fact that we don't even get the backstory of her helping Butcher like-:skull:

Her actress wasn't able to get into Canada for the first half of the season because of Covid restrictions. All of her scenes from the first few episodes (idk how many exactly) are reshoots. Hopefullu she gets more screentime in the last couple of eps

I just finished Season 1 last week and I’m on Season 2 now trying to catch up :clownny:

I’ve hated Homelander from the jump though (I mean I actually dislike a lot of the characters but I’m still entertained) 

Season 2 was probably the worst season. It dragged so badly the first 4-6 episodes. 

4 hours ago, Buffy said:

Season 2 was probably the worst season. It dragged so badly the first 4-6 episodes. 

Yeah. Stormfront carried most of the season tbh

not the slander for season 2 :biblio:

the whale scene and the hospital ep are better than anything we've seen so far this season

i like that they finally got rid of the whole blackmailing thing though, there was way too much of it and it didn't make sense that the boys just got out of all the high stake situations by blackmailing someone way more powerful than them :toofunny3:

What a nothing episode, lol.

Hurt and upset in the most shallow of ways about supersonic, the lil 2secs clip him working out made me feel a tingle. Starlight should've at least hit it one more time, just to get a feel for what a grown drummer boy could do, she deserves it.

Idc for the atrian or the deep, both clowns that only serve as filler for my own amusement.

homelander's manipulation is so surface level and boring. He truly is the dumbest supe.

Nadia is a clown but we already knew that, jumping from the control of one powerful man to the next. This time though, the man has even less worth to her life.

The boys having the nerve to be disappointed in garbage baby huey was a laugh though, everyone should know that huey is the quintessential white man who'd be like homelander but doesn't have the power or ability to abuse respect so they settle for soyboyhood. Huey is the kind of guy that MM's ex is with but just a liberal.

I'm loving the deep's wife as his handler, I didn't see it last ep. but this one made it clear. All hail the collective.

Goodluck to one of the few okay characters, Stan. His old ass allowed the pit bull known as homelander to remain tethered with the belief that he could maintain control but he just like any lazy dog owner, he mistakes threats as discipline, true to his own nature of course. Congrats on early retirement.

Does Stan have any abilities or is he just a normal man?

I am a little curious to see how it progresses at this point because it really feels like we're barreling towards a big confrontation with Homelander.

In the comics the blackmail The Boys had with that flight video and the presence of James Stillwell (the show's Madeline Stillwell and Stan Edgar are basically an amalgamation of this character) was enough to control Homelander for the most part. Though the show Homelander is way more unhinged than the comic version who was evil but seemed smarter.

The shows comic ties are admittedly pretty loose but it does tend to hit or at least do its own take on the major events of the comics so it seems early for Homelander to be this openly messy. 

This season is so good :jonny5:

The actress that plays ashley snapped a bit in that scene with starlight :giraffe:

the musical number was so cute and fun and very unexpected 

I feel horrible for Starlight, Butcher is becoming a villain slowly but surely 

Edited by mystery

1 hour ago, Overprotected said:

This season is so good :jonny5:

The actress that plays ashley snapped a bit in that scene with starlight :giraffe:

I was legitimately thinking the same thing, she's been doing the damn thing.

Really enjoying this season but I just want both my OTPs to be happy :weeps:

Ashley's actress does such a good job of making me hate her :rofl:

A-Train is a punk and I'm glad terrible things continue to happen to him :heart2:

Hughie is starting to annoy me now. In fact all of The Boys are acting so DUMB this season. Someone else pointed out in this thread that they are definitely the weak link of the show

Glad Maeve got some more screentime, although I'm sure that's the most she'll get this season, not her finally growing some balls and standing up to Homelander only to get snatched up straightaway :ahh: 

2 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

William and Maeve sex scene ?

I thought it was kind of hot

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.