• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Bloo

• Lovett

• Gui Blackout

2 hours ago, Bandito said:

The way I'm such a simp for this show holy ****. I've already bought the first 3 volumes (the 4th was out of stock at my local bookstore) and made an entire soundtrack album for it. I need several seasons expeditiously because this was some much needed serotonin for me and my traumatic upbringing. :skull:

giaT9vK.jpg

biiiitchhhh is that Richie in your avi :WAP: Richie and Patrick had insane chemistry I loved their story :WAP:

I really loved this show! I hope it gets renewed soon 

The fact that a BL still did not go top 5 in Netflix USA means that there is still a long way to go....

4 hours ago, clee95 said:

Kit Connor is hot and looks so warm at the same time! I want a BF like him lol.

hes like equal parts cute and hot. like hes so handsome in a pure way, hes hot but i dont think of dirty stuff about him (girls dont come for me we're like barely 1 yr apart) all i think about is how cute and fluffly and how good at hugs he'd be omg im gonna cry :jonny5: let me change my AVI real quick!

12 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

OH, and best part of the first 3 eps was the party scene when LUCID was playing!!! The way I hoped off my sofa to start voguing!

yanatwt.gif

OMG A RINA AND MARIAH STAN LETS ******* GOOOOO :jonny5:

NO WORDS I LOVE THIS F*CKING SHOW SO MUCH! ITS SO ESCAPIST! I LOVE HOW LIGHTHEARTED IT IS, F*CK REALITY WE WANT CLICHE TROPES BUT GAY WITH LITTLE TO NO HOMOPHOBIA!

THE CHEMISTRY! THE KISSES! THE DEVELOPMENT! CHARLIE AND NICK ARE SUCH CUTIES!!!

This ******* sucks im sorry. Young royals or even love victor is much better. This is boring and predictable. Holy **** the first episode was such a cliche.. I really dont like kt

83 ON MC, WHEW AN ACCLAIMED SMASH HIT! HER WWAFA ERA! 

4 hours ago, Ms. Togekiss said:

biiiitchhhh is that Richie in your avi :WAP: Richie and Patrick had insane chemistry I loved their story :WAP:

Yessss, Richie and Patrick are probably my favorite gay couple on TV. I still have such a huge crush on Raul Castillo due to just how influential he was in my sexual awakening... 

Unfortunately for him though, he's now become replaced as I was finally able to make a gif that was small enough for ATRL. :WAP:

just finished it!

it was excellent and a cute, light watch. it’s the type of show that makes me sad because it makes me wish i experienced something like it when i was a teenager. and also, i wish i had shows like this when i was younger :chick3:

can’t wait for season 2! :heart:

Finished this last night and

Spoiler

I was sobbing at the last couple of scenes with them on the beach.

10/10. I don't think I can say something I didn't like about it. Also, I really hope shows like this one helps our LGBTQ+ youth to know that there is a bright future ahead of them! I wish I had this kind of shows when I was 15 or 16 :cries:

Edited by touch
typo

Very cute. I kinda wish it was a bit darker though. Homophobic Bullies in real are much more ruthless than that guy portrayed here. 

1 hour ago, katara said:

Very cute. I kinda wish it was a bit darker though. Homophobic Bullies in real are much more ruthless than that guy portrayed here. 

GOD NO, why??? let queer content be unrealistic and happy and positive. there are a **** ton of dark gay shows and movies, we NEED more things like this. yes, it's a fantasy, but it's literally fiction.

11 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

GOD NO, why??? let queer content be unrealistic and happy and positive. there are a **** ton of dark gay shows and movies, we NEED more things like this. yes, it's a fantasy, but it's literally fiction.

this

very cute loved it. idc that it was saccharine its lovely!!!

i will say the "bullying" scenes were kind of a joke and i think they could've amped them up a bit without losing the sweetness of the show 

kinda jel of the youngins tho... all the gay media i consumed when i was an early teen was so tragic and dark LMAO

Finally finished this today. It was really cute :heart: I cringed a bit during the first episode but it's normal since they're 14-17 year olds :dies: 

Overall its a really good show. I prefer Young Royals but we need more of these.

Also where is the Queen Darcy fan club because I'd like to join :WAP: 

Maybe it's the trauma but 

Spoiler

I was lowkey hoping Nick's mom would be a homophobic *****. Olivia would SLAY that role  :dies: 

I guess I'm just used to preferring sad/depressing gay shows/movies/content :skull: 

I'm glad a lot of lighthearted queer content is being made tho because I'm tired of people breaking up or dying by hate crimes, accidents, AIDS :deadbanana2:Netflix better give us more of these shows, preferably with adults next.

Edited by State of Grace.

6 hours ago, davorincek said:

This ******* sucks im sorry. Young royals or even love victor is much better. This is boring and predictable. Holy **** the first episode was such a cliche.. I really dont like kt

Looool not Love Victor. This >>>>>

Young Royals was good tho, but has an entirely different vibe from Heartstopper so I don't think it's comparable.

This automatically wins because it dared to be a bisexual discovery story when Love, Victor had the chance to do the same but chickened out <3

12 hours ago, clee95 said:

Kit Connor is hot and looks so warm at the same time! I want a BF like him lol.

Same! But also a BF with the personality of Nick who is a golden retriever :smitten: I just want somebody like him to hug me the way he did with Charlie. 

@Nebur

da Netflix BL trifecta

FRLWTl_VEAEBas8?format=jpg&name=large

2 hours ago, dabunique said:

@Nebur

da Netflix BL trifecta

FRLWTl_VEAEBas8?format=jpg&name=large

the only one I have not seen is zoomboy but yes  that's the trinity of quality bl

Edited by Nebur

4 minutes ago, Nebur said:

the only one I have not seen is zoomboy but yes  that's the trinity of quality bl

how dare u chama, get to it and see excellence at its best 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.