• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Bloo

• Lovett

• Gui Blackout

This was really cute and adorable but maybe too "light" for me. It's nice not only for kids/teenagers, but that it's actual content that is neither NSFW nor dark as basically every other "teenage" series currently.

Perhaps the pacing was too fast in the beginning and then they went slower, and I could've used a little bit more drama/twists. Like everything got solved quick, in the nicest, safest way possible, but then again, I understand that this was a lighthearted series, so it's fine. 

The two leads had an amazing chemistry on camera and their performances were cute, although I found funny that in some interviews they are kinda awkward with each other :laugh:. Guess this confirms they nailed the job on screen.

Fnished it and :monkey:.
So lovely to have such a heartfelt not super negative show like this. I felt like a such a dumbass grinning and giggling throughout at how cute it all was. :toofunny2:

Wish younger me could've had something like this to watch.

@Outlaws have you watched this yet? the lead gay character is a MUSE stan like we are, ughhh his taste :jonny5: and he has "The Resistance" album poster in his room out of all Muse albums, whew the immaculate gay TASTE

6 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

@Outlaws have you watched this yet? the lead gay character is a MUSE stan like we are, ughhh his taste :jonny5: and he has "The Resistance" album poster in his room out of all Muse albums, whew the immaculate gay TASTE

Wait! I didn't know, but I've heard about the show lately online.

I need them to stan Uprising and Undisclosed Desiresus.

Let me check, and thank you.

PD: anyway, perched for the new Musesus project.

Bloodflowers.

28 minutes ago, Outlaws said:

Wait! I didn't know, but I've heard about the show lately online.

I need them to stan Uprising and Undisclosed Desiresus.

Let me check, and thank you.

PD: anyway, perched for the new Musesus project.

Bloodflowers.

he also has a Radiohead poster. A Muse + Radiohead stan... whew THE TASTE

Bloodflowers.

me at the end of episode 1:

Spoiler

FRG37dzXwAA9_c-?format=jpg&name=medium

I'm at ep6 right now and loving what I'm seeing. Wish 15 year old me had this show 10 years ago, still glad for today's 15 year olds ? :alexz3:

Finished the show. It was a bit too young for me, but lord what I would give to have had this 10 years ago when I was a young teenager. 

Standout scene, as I'm sure has been, said was:

Spoiler

coming out scene with Nick & Olivia's character.

Just so heartfelt and gorgeous. In terms of the couples I think Elle & Tao have the best chemistry

8 hours ago, touch said:

Imogen (spoilers ep 4)

Reveal hidden contents

is kinda real for having a crush on Nick. I mean I would have too :heart:

Kinda sad that ep 8:

Spoiler

She didn't end up with anyone at the end :toofunny2: maybe something for season 2?

Hope Season 2 gets announced :jonny:

I was kinda expecting Colman to be a homophobic mom for no reason :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, ChrispyBelievix said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'm at ep6 right now and loving what I'm seeing. Wish 15 year old me had this show 10 years ago, still glad for today's 15 year olds ? :alexz3:

THIS WAS LITERALLY ME AS WELL 

4 hours ago, ChrispyBelievix said:

Hide contents

I was also surprised to see Oscar Winner :dies:

This is just too cute.. they're so adorable :heart:

Giving me Handsome Devil vibes, but this time the 2 main characters are actually lovers :jonny:

I want Season2 ASAP

Finished this today, omg the final episode :weeps:

Wish my life was a movie when I was in high school

AHHHHHHH I’m only on episode 2 but this is so cute my heart can’t handle it :jonnycat:

Just binged this in one sitting with my flatmate and his boyfriend and we all loved it. It was so painfully cute and the leads had incredible chemistry. What I would've given to have had this when I was a teenager. I'm also so glad to see this is doing well globally! They have to renew for a second season!

• ATRL Moderator

The way I'm a CYNIC about love stories but am finding this really cute and charming so far (watched first 3 eps) :chick2:

I find it kind of troubling how much it hits on the same plot points of 90% of gay media (why is one guy always a nerd and the other a straight-acting jock?!?!), but it's at least different in a couple key ways. And Nick is cute :fan:

• ATRL Moderator

OH, and best part of the first 3 eps was the party scene when LUCID was playing!!! The way I hoped off my sofa to start voguing!

yanatwt.gif

I finished and yep I LOVED everything about this

It just makes you feel warm inside

:chick3:

For those familiar with the graphic novels... did they cover just Vol 1 or they covered more?

Because I would love for them to continue with the series and cover all volumes if that was the case

:heart2:

Just binge watched this and it was v cute and lovely even tho I usually HATE cheesy stuff like this

in the final 10 mins of the show with them on the beach I was 100% expecting it to do a 10 year time jump or something and one of them be dying

:ahh: I’m so used to seeing gays get killed on TV i rly wasn’t expecting it to be a happy ending lol

On 4/22/2022 at 7:02 PM, Monster Megamind said:
  Hide contents

Also the way he was dragging Harry, the bully. No straight guy can drag like that ???

nnn this is what I thought too :bibliahh:

On 4/22/2022 at 7:55 PM, Wonderland said:

I just finished it and omg it was excellent.

I was in TEARS at the end and I think part of it was that I'm just so amazed that children at school will access to content like this nowadays :weeps:  

this. I am honestly kinda bitter watching this because I did not have anything like this growing up or have experienced anything as corny as this but I am glad the newer generations will. This was exactly what I needed especially in these times that the LGBT+ are being targeted left and right

1 hour ago, LastKiss said:

I finished and yep I LOVED everything about this

It just makes you feel warm inside

:chick3:

For those familiar with the graphic novels... did they cover just Vol 1 or they covered more?

Because I would love for them to continue with the series and cover all volumes if that was the case

:heart2:

From google it says this covers the first two volumes

My God was this show just so cute :weeps: Binged it all today because it was so light and heartfelt. The two leads have amazing chemistry. I hope there are more seasons :jonny5: 

What 15 year old me would have given to have shows like this. I am so glad that more and more queer content is being made. 

The beginning of ep 8 killed me though :weeps: I felt like Charlie would voice how he felt but the actual delivery brought a few tears :'(  

• ATRL Moderator

I am trying my hardest not to just blow through this because it's the perfect comfort story for me right now but all I want to do is watch all the remaining episodes I have tonight :WAP:

The way I'm such a simp for this show holy ****. I've already bought the first 3 volumes (the 4th was out of stock at my local bookstore) and made an entire soundtrack album for it. I need several seasons expeditiously because this was some much needed serotonin for me and my traumatic upbringing. :skull:

giaT9vK.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.