Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Bloo

• Lovett

• Gui Blackout

13 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

That was the cutest one yet. :gaycat6:
i love this cast

idk why I never noticed that ben actually cried when charlie told him off in ep 8 :lmao: 

suffer!

• ATRL Moderator

Alice is a little black star confirmed :wanda:We need Avril in season 2 I fear

Alice making COINS because the gays love ha characters

:gaynetcat4:

This show seems overhyped :skull: I’m on episode 2, but someone please tell me the typing and erasing isn’t an every episode kind of thing??

2 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

This show seems overhyped :skull: I’m on episode 2, but someone please tell me the typing and erasing isn’t an every episode kind of thing??

It is. Get use to it. 

• ATRL Moderator
8 minutes ago, D e v o n said:

Omg I loved that. It's a good way to show how the characters are thinking without something cheesy like a voiceover or an awkward conversation with another character. It's also something most people do.

Cute show, but based on the stellar reviews I was expecting it to be as great as Sex Education. The storyline was a tad to thin to warrant five star ratings.

Is it really true that the actors sexuality had to match the character they were playing?  I find that a bit over the top and If I was a casting agent I wouldn't feel comfortable asking a teenager about their sexuality.

Edited by bluceleste

• ATRL Moderator
27 minutes ago, bluceleste said:

Cute show, but based on the stellar reviews I was expecting it to be as great as Sex Education. The storyline was a tad to thin to warrant five star ratings.

Is it really true that the actors sexuality had to match the character they were playing?  I find that a bit over the top and If I was a casting agent I wouldn't feel comfortable asking a teenager about their sexuality.

Casting agents don't ask, they specify in breakdown services that the role is for queer actors just like with any other role (race, ethnicity, male, female, etc.) Representation matters, and considering how difficult it can be for queer youth to get roles, it's refreshing to see a production place an emphasis on diversity and inclusivity. 

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

:heart:

Aww this is so cute :weeps:

4 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

:heart:

This is so cute and exactly the reason why a show like this is so important. 

Will they tackle the whole thing with Tao in season 2, you know, what he did to Charlie?

53 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

the snow day selfies ahhhhh :jonny2:

oh my gooooddddddd

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, TheLastChord said:

Will they tackle the whole thing with Tao in season 2, you know, what he did to Charlie?

I don't see why they wouldn't.

On 6/8/2022 at 9:49 PM, Ampersand13 said:

Alice is a little black star confirmed :wanda:We need Avril in season 2 I fear

Love this interaction. Maybe she can snatch a few song inclusion and steal one slot from beabadobee. 

This show is so beautiful. :jonnycat: Made me kinda go back to school with all those feelings while watching it. I'm on episode 6 now and yes, I can see why this is being so acclaimed right now. 

Edited by Roberto

17 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

the snow day selfies ahhhhh :jonny2:

These are so precious, I love how they are actually posting the camera roll photos. I don't remember a lot of shows doing that. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.