Heartstopper | Season 3 releasing in October

Gossip_Boy

I would love it if they adapted some of the alternate universe or any of the other short story comics Alice and the other artists she enlisted made alongside the main one. They would make for nice 5 minute shorts and releasing one as a promo for Season 2 would be so cool.

I especially love the fantasy drawing she made during that one Q&A, the wishing well, the stray cat and so on. I feel like this is the type of cast that would excel at stuff like that.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Bloo

• Lovett

• Gui Blackout

I'll try to watch this soon, they need to adapt her Loveless graphic novel for the aspec representation :jonny6:

yall....i started reading Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe to tie me over this long ass Heartstopper hiatus and i am floored.

It's definitely a grittier coming of age romantic drama (more realistic for those who care about that :lakitu:), but it reads like a troubled Nick Nelson's point of view and drags out a longer storyline over 2 years of high school and has more involvement of family/parents

I am so glad they are adapting the book into a movie. YOU GUYS HAVE TO GO READ IT.

P2KaJqS.jpg

My parents and I just finished watching Heartstopper together and they really liked the show. They’re looking forward to the next season already.

Were they paying homage to All The Things She Said after Charlie got dropped during the rugby match? Clearly I'm bored but :chick3:

Joe attended Jessie J's show and they had a cute moment when she spotted him in the audience.

On 5/29/2022 at 3:39 AM, Ampersand13 said:

Such an amazing episode of television, truly had me feeling all of the feelings :wanda:

On 5/29/2022 at 3:53 PM, luanziie said:

Hands down the best episode

I didn't expect that level of feels just third episode in and it happened in just 30 mins. Wow. 

I just finished this show this weekend and it really healed my inner self because even though I am like 3-5 years older than them, it just made me feel that way for some reason. I am glad it got 2 more seasons, I never looked forward to seeing a show more than once since Never Have I Ever and that's pretty rare for me. Glad Alice's books are getting the praise and it's sold out on Amazon, but I might go to a local bookstore and read to see if they have it.

On 5/26/2022 at 12:47 PM, SpaceMan said:

I don't know, in the 1st kiss scene Charlie really initiated the physical contact and ask Harry to kiss him it really irk me

And the next day when Nick left Charlie run after him and give him a kiss in the middle of the street even though just 5 mins ago Nick asked to be discreet

That's one thirsty bottom

Your 32-year-old ass is a weirdo for calling a couple of 15-17 year-old teenagers thirsty on the basis of their sex position. :deadbanana4:

Edited by Mellark

On 5/30/2022 at 6:29 AM, Smarticle said:

I am so glad they are adapting the book into a movie

Dont play with me :WAP:

It's one of the best books I've read.. Im excited 

the best reaction video I've seen so far, and they stan rina sawayama so I had to subscribe :lmao:

6 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Yes they are! Other YA book being adapted RN is “Red, White, & Royal Blue”. Us gays truly won.

OT: I’m expecting a re-peak this pride month :rainbow:

Edited by Zeferino

9 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

the mexican Heartstopper :jonnycat: it's in post-production...idk how long that takes

8 minutes ago, Zeferino said:

“Red, White, & Royal Blue”.

Never heard of it but googled and not the son of the President and a British prince :WAP:

Another book in the basket :bam:

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

whew this is the cutest show ever and that last scene

Spoiler

where Nick came out to his mom made me legit tear up :chick3: i remember feeling the exact same way when i was 13 and coming out to my mom. i said a veryyyy similar thing as my way of coming out but my mom’s reaction was not nearly as warm as Nick’s mom’s was. my mom was accepting, but just not like emotional in a warm way idk, i wish she would’ve been… but anyway what a beautiful ending

I can't believe I have watched this series 6 times :skull:

I truly love it

:WAP:

• ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, LastKiss said:

I can't believe I have watched this series 6 times :skull:

I truly love it

:WAP:

It's probably one of the most replayable shows I've ever watched. I think its brevity helps with that.

I can't wait for them to start filming so we can get to see the backstage photos

• ATRL Moderator
12 hours ago, Bloo said:

It's probably one of the most replayable shows I've ever watched. I think its brevity helps with that.

This this this. The charm just never fades, the pacing is expertly engaging, and like you said with the brevity it just goes so seamlessly :wanda:

This show is just pure magic as I can’t stop replaying it to heal my broken heart and make my life better. I think Netflix should really put the official merch out as I want Nick’s phone case so bad.

• ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, CalvinZeng said:

This show is just pure magic as I can’t stop replaying it to heal my broken heart and make my life better. I think Netflix should really put the official merch out as I want Nick’s phone case so bad.

:hug:

Happy to hear this show is providing some solace and comfort. It really does feel like the warmest hug watching it

Also, would love Netflix to drop merch, I need to be repping this show especially during Pride month 

1 hour ago, Ampersand13 said:

:hug:

Happy to hear this show is providing some solace and comfort. It really does feel like the warmest hug watching it

Also, would love Netflix to drop merch, I need to be repping this show especially during Pride month 

Thank you mate! What you said is also my voice within. Happy pride! x 

p.s.: I guess we share the same birthday!

Edited by CalvinZeng

• ATRL Moderator
54 minutes ago, CalvinZeng said:

Thank you mate! What you said is also my voice within. Happy pride! x 

p.s.: I guess we share the same birthday!

A YO! Hopefully we can celebrate next year with season 2 :wanda:

• ATRL Moderator
On 5/31/2022 at 12:53 AM, blaggot said:

the best reaction video I've seen so far, and they stan rina sawayama so I had to subscribe :lmao:

Their thirsting on Nick and dunking on Tao was extremely relatable. :deadbanana4: 

2 hours ago, Bloo said:

Their thirsting on Nick and dunking on Tao was extremely relatable. :deadbanana4: 

"does he like girls in real life :-*" sent meeeeee :lmao: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.