Heartstopper | Season 3 releasing in October

Gossip_Boy

Oh I love this show so much just please God don't let this Devine series turn into a sh** show like love, victor 

Happy Tears GIF

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• publikcitizen

• Bloo

• Lovett

• Gui Blackout

4 hours ago, MrLovett said:

Coming to snatch all the Emmys awards :clap3:

7 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Oh I love this show so much just please God don't let this Devine series turn into a sh** show like love, victor 

Happy Tears GIF

Season 2 and 3 will continue to follow the comics and the source material will deal with complicated subjects but also maintains that light-heartedness, so I'm guessing the show will be fine. I was actually impressed by how the comics managed to deal with the main problem that our leads face in the following volumes. 

What I do hope is that the writer doesn't feel pressured by the success of the show to continue the story past the Vol 5. I mean, if the intention is to end it there, then I hope it ends there. What could actually ruin the show is the source material being dragged on too long because the writer feels pressured to do so. 

Binged this in one sitting. So f**king cute. I can’t wait for future seasons! 

I found myself sad a few times that I longed for something like this in middle/high school. :chick3:

This is the most wholesome show I have EVER watched. I can't describe how happy this series made me. It's literally perfect. 

I loved every minute of it. Finally a positive and happy LGBTQ+ representation :heart2:

I have been dragging for too long, but I finally finished all 8 episodes! 

Good

- Tara and Darcy kissing in Ep 3 in the party

- Nick and Charlie doing snow angels in Ep 2

- Tao being sarcastic and witty

- Tori and the Headmaster (announcing during Sports Day) being sarcastic and witty

- Tao thrashing things out with Nick at the end

- Beach scene

- Olivia Colman as Nick's mum, and her "I was not born in the 18th century" comment :fan:

Could have been improved on

- Too many "hi" in the beginning

- Tao being too petulant and jealous of Nick taking Charlie away, when Nick has always been a nice guy

- Isaac being part of the friend group, but hardly getting featured. Is the source content like this as well? Does he get a partner later on, or does he end up being like Rajesh in The Big Bang Theory?

Other queries

- Does Ben get featured in the later novels? What happens to him in the end?

(I am ok to read spoilers)

1 hour ago, Genius1111 said:

- Isaac being part of the friend group, but hardly getting featured. Is the source content like this as well? Does he get a partner later on, or does he end up being like Rajesh in The Big Bang Theory?

Other queries

- Does Ben get featured in the later novels? What happens to him in the end?

- Isaac is a new character that doesn't exist in the comics. He Is essentially replacing the character Aled, who Alice decided to cut from the tv show because he has his own story in the spinoff book Radio Silence. Alice already said he'll have a bigger part in the next seasons, where they'll explore that he's asexual/aromantic.

- Ben doesn't appear further in the comics. There's no confirmation yet if they'll bring him back in the show, but most fans expect him to cause the actor Sebastian Croft is loved by the fans and best friends with the rest of the cast.

Edited by Gui Blackout

On 7/10/2022 at 9:22 PM, pxxxtrick said:

Binged this in one sitting. So f**king cute. I can’t wait for future seasons! 

I found myself sad a few times that I longed for something like this in middle/high school. :chick3:

same
ezgif-6-eed5abb93a60.thumb.gif.c59382d1b

On 7/16/2022 at 1:52 AM, Gui Blackout said:

Hide contents

- Isaac is a new character that doesn't exist in the comics. He Is essentially replacing the character Aled, who Alice decided to cut from the tv show because he has his own story in the spinoff book Radio Silence. Alice already said he'll have a bigger part in the next seasons, where they'll explore that he's asexual/aromantic.

- Ben doesn't appear further in the comics. There's no confirmation yet if they'll bring him back in the show, but most fans expect him to cause the actor Sebastian Croft is loved by the fans and best friends with the rest of the cast.

Hoping that Sebastian does make a return in future seasons. I do actually want to see some redemption for his character.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm gonna need them to take things up a notch from the PG rating tbh but I'm still very excited :alexz:

So excited, I think we might be getting Season 2 by June 2023.

Nick's brother can beat me up :WAP: & then Nick can console me after :WAP:

2 hours ago, #SG2 said:

they’re going to film season 2 & 3 back to back right?

I don't think so, they got a renewal for both seasons but it seems that they are filming only Season 2 right now.

• ATRL Moderator

Kit got a lot taller since season 1. :lakitu:

Love that since it actually puts his height (relative to Charlie) closer to the comics. Cannot wait till Season 2 drops!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.