Ms. Marvel | Season 1 Streaming Now

Blood Magic

11 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

still a shame this is still not receiving as much love or trends online as it could. I learn so much about Desi culture in just 3 episodes, that I would never have cared for in other marvel projects. actually made me look up on some Indian history and middle eastern terms. pretty cool stuff. also the dancing sequence looked so fun, I haven't felt that much joy in a marvel show. had Hawkeye Vibes but even better. this family and friendships feel so realistic. especially Bruno. 

Same, I'm learning so much about Pakistani culture and Islam. I also really like learning about Kamala's mom's experience as an immigrant since it reminds me so much of my mother's.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gorjesspazze9

• Hephaestus

• publikcitizen

• ainadalkaz

42 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Idk why but I find Bruno's actor so hot :msmarvel: that one scene in this episode when he was just in a t-shirt and his muscles were just poking out

Omg same lol 

5 hours ago, Desire said:

Omg so much happened this episode :msmarvel: the ten rings symbol :eek:  I wonder who has the second bangle, maybe Kamela will wield it and that's how she fully get her powers. 

I geeked a little when her mask was shown :duca: 

I bet either Kamran's mom or Aisha have the second bangle and both will be needed to bring the djinns back to their dimension :msmarvel:

Same for when the mas was shown, I need Bruno to speed up with the rest of the costume before he leaves for California :msmarvel:

2 hours ago, Iceland said:

Is captain marvel making a cameo?:msmarvel:

Oh, I'm sure she will at this point. She already was in Shang-Chi's end credits for the Ten Rings, with the bangle and the Kree hand now she'll for sure show up at some point :msmarvel:

12 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

still a shame this is still not receiving as much love or trends online as it could. I learn so much about Desi culture in just 3 episodes, that I would never have cared for in other marvel projects. actually made me look up on some Indian history and middle eastern terms. pretty cool stuff. also the dancing sequence looked so fun, I haven't felt that much joy in a marvel show. had Hawkeye Vibes but even better. this family and friendships feel so realistic. especially Bruno. 

I couldn't agree more. I already got the vibe after the first episode, but now I'm certain that this is top 3 MCU series so far. Everything works and it's perfectly intertwined: the origin story, the character's side stories, the culture/religion exploration. Like, this is top notch, truly.

15 hours ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

3 hours ago, Jotham said:

Same, I'm learning so much about Pakistani culture and Islam. I also really like learning about Kamala's mom's experience as an immigrant since it reminds me so much of my mother's.

I was just thinking about this while watching episode 3 too!

There is really not a big desi community in my country, and partition and that side of history is not something particularly covered in school over here, so this has not only been a quite fun superhero show but also pretty educational too. So interesting.

4 hours ago, Jotham said:

Yes, this show is doing diversity better then anything marvel has done yet 

5 hours ago, Jotham said:

Idk why but I find Bruno's actor so hot :msmarvel: that one scene in this episode when he was just in a t-shirt and his muscles were just poking out

Nn same :msmarvel:

6 hours ago, Jotham said:

Same :msmarvel:  I just find out he auditioned for Spider-Man :msmarvel:

2 hours ago, touch said:

I just find out he auditioned for Spider-Man :msmarvel:

Wait I can see it :msmarvel:

1 hour ago, nathanspears said:

Wait I can see it :msmarvel:

Just in case you want to see it here’s the link and he event met Tom Holland while filming the show  :msmarvel:

Edited by touch

4 minutes ago, touch said:

Just in case you want to see it here’s the link and he event met Tom Holland while filming the show  :msmarvel:

I meant I can see him as Spider Man but thanks sis :msmarvel:

42 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

I meant I can see him as Spider Man but thanks sis :msmarvel:

Oh yeah yeah, I just woke up from a nap :ace:

I totally though the actor who plays Bruno could've been a good Peter Parker and now I find out he even auditioned for the role?

new-york-flavor-of-love-my-mind-it-amazes-me-sometimes.gif

I think this is my second favourite MCU show, after Wandavision. It's so well done!

Honestly enjoy this more then Falcon & Winter Soldier, Loki & Moonknight. If it keeps up this consistently, it will be Wandavision level good to me

Just finished watching the 3 episodes & I really like it. Some parts are slow & kind of cringe, but otherwise it’s good. Sucks that people are trashing it. Also I see so much racism towards it as well. People will never change I swear.

ms. Marvel going to the motherland and getting a closer look at her Costume! Hope we see it fully soon

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

Episode 4 was ok, probably my least favorite so far. Maybe it's because I had big expectations for this episode to explore major plot points, but it feels like that will happen in the next one. They better give more info on Aisha and the bangle soon because the curiosity is killing me!

Loved the Red Daggers introduction and the moments with Kamala's grandma. I also enjoyed a lot the action sequences and Kamala using her power more in general. It's particularly nice to see how she gradually adds moves to her skillset once she discovers them, it really gives the idea that she's actually learning to use her powers.

Do you think she travelled back in time at the end of the episode or it's just a memory/vision? If she actually did, I can totally see her creating the trail of stars to help her grandma get on the train before it departs :'(

this episodes script was poorly paced and things happen for convenience sake. The lack of her friends and family back home really impacted the viewing experience. The visuals of the city were great and it felt like it was filmed with movie quality. But the actual episode moments felt dull. By the time we got action it was late to save the episode for me. 5/10. However they did a way better job at the on location shots then MoonKnight did in egypt. Also the ending wasn’t what I was expecting and I have no idea where they will go with this. Also Kamala really needs to get better at fighting ?

Spoiler

All the Smoke & Mist imagery used this episode still gives me hope for the Inhumans. 

Also I’m starting to side with people saying these series should be more then 6 episodes. I didn’t really mind it before, but the pacing issues are becoming very apparent. I think all the representation parts are great, but this should have been 2-3 episodes instead. One With focus on her mother generational Truama. Another focused on Red Daggers plot & Kamala’s Training. and one where she is exploring Pakistan and texting her friends back home.  It would flesh out the plot lines better. 9-13 episodes would be more fulfilling standard for Marvel Disney+. 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

53 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Episode 4 was ok, probably my least favorite so far. Maybe it's because I had big expectations for this episode to explore major plot points, but it feels like that will happen in the next one. They better give more info on Aisha and the bangle soon because the curiosity is killing me!

Loved the Red Daggers introduction and the moments with Kamala's grandma. I also enjoyed a lot the action sequences and Kamala using her power more in general. It's particularly nice to see how she gradually adds moves to her skillset once she discovers them, it really gives the idea that she's actually learning to use her powers.

Do you think she travelled back in time at the end of the episode or it's just a memory/vision? If she actually did, I can totally see her creating the trail of stars to help her grandma get on the train before it departs :'(

I think she did travel back in time. In the recent comic runs she went to the past and her powers are connected to the multiverse. So maybe Marvel is doing a twist on that

This was my favorite episode yet, up there with episode 1 for me.

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

If it's time travel, that's not how it worked in the MCU. The past can't be changed so she couldn't be the one who created the stars. I'm more inclined to believe it's some sort of a vision.

2 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

My theory is that the bracelet was broken and she is in the Inhuman cocoon since the first thing we saw was a blue mist in stark contrast to the rest of the "vision". Yeah i'm still believe she is Inhuman.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.