On 4/14/2022 at 4:07 AM, Hephaestus said:

Still not sold on the powers, but perched anyway :lakitu:

Same here tbh. 

FQtwQn4VcAAir3f?format=jpg&name=large

50 days until the premiere 

6 minutes ago, Blood Magic said:

FQtwQn4VcAAir3f?format=jpg&name=large

50 days until the premiere 

Whoa, that's a very busy poster. I really like the color scheme though!

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like this show will give teen drama meets Hawkeye vibes. I hope the power set is explain better then in MoonKnight, or if those braclets are similar to Shang-Chi. 

12 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

I feel like this show will give teen drama meets Hawkeye vibes. I hope the power set is explain better then in MoonKnight, or if those braclets are similar to Shang-Chi. 

I hope so too, Miss Kamala deserves a great origin story.

I feel like this is gonna be a big flop but hopefully I'm wrong.

From what we know the power is kinda meh, mainly because it seems that the power comes from the bracelets:coffee2:

I would rather see some type of tease for mutans or inhumans, that the power comes from her.

“really embraces the teen coming-of-age vibe,” according to series star Iman Vellani:

"It is John Hughes-esque mixed with Lady Bird and Scott Pilgrim... We showcase that being a teenager is awkward, corny, and weird."

This is probably the most likely to flop series, but I love a good coming of age story. I hope there is some action. A lot of the Disney+ series have been lacking in Action. The Hawkeye Car chase scene is still the most fun and exciting action sequences we got in the shows? I hope Brie Larson shows up and brings the MCU cinematic action to the small screen

Spoiler

Ms. Marvel will be revealed to be a Inhuman/Kree Hybrid human and her bracelets are just a device to use her power. She will gain the ability to use her comic book accurate power throughout the show. by the end of the series Inhumans will be relevant in the MCU. Source from the latest script leak. She will also be immensely powerful due to the event in the season finale. Leads up to the Marvels film for 2023. 

This show might pull a Wandavision and be bigger then anyone expects?

I’m super pleased with the power change. It looks great and doesn’t contradict the character’s arc no matter how much people try to twist it. 

I can’t wait for this to be released. Tired of seeing annoying fanboys foaming at the mouth over every shot, frame and mention. It’s going to be great. 

The lead looks adorable and shows that Marvel is still tops with their casting choices. Can't wait!

First reactions have surfaced online praising Ms. Marvel for it’s coming of age storytelling, Lighthearted Tone, and MCU references. Reviewers also are suprised at Lead actresses, Imani Vellani’s performance. 

37 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

First reactions have surfaced online praising Ms. Marvel for it’s coming of age storytelling, Lighthearted Tone, and MCU references. Reviewers also are suprised at Lead actresses, Imani Vellani’s performance. 

And we're absolutely here for it! :jonny5:

I wish they'd do a two episode premiere honestly :jonny5:

Is it a coincidence that more female-led shows are better?

E.g. Wandavision, Hawkeye (Kate Bishop stole the show), and now Ms. Marvel?

I think not

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

And we're absolutely here for it! :jonny5:

I wish they'd do a two episode premiere honestly :jonny5:

Yes that be great. I seriously think this show will deliver quality 

On 5/19/2022 at 9:01 PM, Gorjesspazze9 said:
  Hide contents

Ms. Marvel will be revealed to be a Inhuman/Kree Hybrid human and her bracelets are just a device to use her power. She will gain the ability to use her comic book accurate power throughout the show. by the end of the series Inhumans will be relevant in the MCU. Source from the latest script leak. She will also be immensely powerful due to the event in the season finale. Leads up to the Marvels film for 2023. 

This show might pull a Wandavision and be bigger then anyone expects?

This is false.

Spoiler

They already confirmed that they changed her powers to look this way so they do not look weak next to Captain Marvel and Photon’s.

32 minutes ago, Blue. said:

This is false.

Reveal hidden contents

They already confirmed that they changed her powers to look this way so they do not look weak next to Captain Marvel and Photon’s.

True 

I read more reactions and they just said that it’s a cool YA show and that feels reductive in a way, I mean Wandavision still the blueprint and peak of MCU Disney+ era.

1 hour ago, Dark Phoenix said:

I read more reactions and they just said that it’s a cool YA show and that feels reductive in a way, I mean Wandavision still the blueprint and peak of MCU Disney+ era.

well, it took 10 years after iron man for another mcu movie to get to its Metacritic reviews. wandavision was 1 year ago so

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.