• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• FunCoric

• Lovett

• MadonnasBoyfriend

i predict queen Daphne will kill everyone and love her best life as we been knew from episode one. 

Theo James is a god and can STILL get it anytime anyplace anywhere. 

i want season 3 to be: 

White Lotus: Mykonos,

now THAT i’ll watch!!!

i predict queen Daphne will kill everyone and live her best life as we been knew from episode one. 

also the family of men will do some murdering as well, i predict Albie might kill Lucias Pimp for example or they kill each other. 

Theo James is a god and can STILL get it anytime anyplace anywhere. 

i want season 3 to be: 

White Lotus: Mykonos,

now THAT i’ll watch!!!

Edited by BeachRat

2 hours ago, FunCoric said:

is this show smashing ratings??? i fear it's the most talked hbo max show after HOD

Euphoria says hi

Has anyone been to italy? Is it really this sexy and appealing?? I hear they arent as nice to ethnic dark skins so someone lemme know if im wasting my time

55 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Has anyone been to italy? Is it really this sexy and appealing?? I hear they arent as nice to ethnic dark skins so someone lemme know if im wasting my time

It is.

I guess I’m the only one, but there’s nothing sexy about Jack, to me. He looks like he hasn’t showered in years in every scene and he’s super obvious with the bullshit. 

I just re watched season 1 and for sure think season 2 is better. Perched for episode 6 the trailer has me shook.

:ahh:

r/TheWhiteLotusHBO - this is so true ???

6 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

Daphne gagged me with the trainer revelation :jonnycat:

Spoiler

That part completely went over my head. So she had babies with the trainer? 

9 hours ago, FunCoric said:

Euphoria is HBO, not max

So is HOD if you want to make the HBO/HBO Max distinction

7 hours ago, crf13 said:

I guess I’m the only one, but there’s nothing sexy about Jack, to me. He looks like he hasn’t showered in years in every scene and he’s super obvious with the bullshit. 

I agree. Like I would have never picked him over Albie. Just goes to show you how tragic Portia is :rip:

1 hour ago, Admiringamor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

That was the hint yeah (her describing his blond hair and blue eyes and showing the pic of her kid with the same features). I guess this is why she's so accepting of Cameron's cheating, also further shows that their perfect relationship is a big facade 

30 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:
  Hide contents

That was the hint yeah (her describing his blond hair and blue eyes and showing the pic of her kid with the same features). I guess this is why she's so accepting of Cameron's cheating, also further shows that their perfect relationship is a big facade 

i still think they have hella lot fun together and would love a gay boyfriend like Theo tbh :alexz2:

I didn't watch the first season because it seemed gross with pooping on the floor, but this season is pretty good.

It took me a while to realize that Ethan is played by the same guy who starred in Giri/Haji as the skinny blonde gay guy.

Just randomly saw this in my twitter feed AND is now obsessed. I just can't believe this show.

10 hours ago, Admiringamor said:
  Reveal hidden contents

9 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:
  Reveal hidden contents

When you put it like that omggg :deadbanana:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.