• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• FunCoric

• Lovett

• Contessa

11 minutes ago, FunCoric said:

the way anybody could be killed tbh :redface:

Literally I’ve stopped trying to guess :rip: I’m hoping it’s a twist and it’s a a women killer but we’ll see lol. 

Also did anyone think they Lowkey butchered Valentina’s character? I’m not sure what they are doing w her :rip:

2 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

Literally I’ve stopped trying to guess :rip: I’m hoping it’s a twist and it’s a a women killer but we’ll see lol. 

Also did anyone think they Lowkey butchered Valentina’s character? I’m not sure what they are doing w her :rip:

Yeah, that was so cringe and out of character, she was serving female incel. and to an employee which makes it worse

Spoiler

this might be predictable but mia is a goner:coffee2:

I feel like it may be Tanya, I don’t think she can continue on being this much of a mess. :toofunny2:

4 hours ago, lovedaddy said:
  Hide contents

d99d7e1fd5d65c05899938ceaec621e962deb037

9fbd48fb13d33e6e9c78fedefeddf3c44b0a8d92

2990c5f5ae81d123977ca30bdd6758858de0620d

15cfcd6bd226b18cc2f04a5077da7573b9d47e8e

Theo James saying this did...things to me

MadonnasBoyfriend

So yea I also ship the boys boinking it would be so hot! They are making the brown hair main lady super unlikeble and naggy in every scene she's in. He is so tired of her **** talking. I can't wait for her to totally get dumped .i feel Ethan and cam will eventually f. And omg the blonde guy is so cute I cant belive that little man thought she could pull her away to hang with his boring as with his dad and grandpapls. He's a grown ass man acting like he must bring them a long for everything. ? she's like uhhh no I'm fine here with this sexy blonde man. Would have done the same in a heartbeat. This show is very well done

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

14 hours ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I just started s1 and watched 3 episodes.. Its cute and all but not really what i expected with all the buzz. Im kinda bored by it. Does it get better or? 

I also had a hard time getting into the first season but i stuck through it bc it got better in the later episodes but still didn’t live up to the hype imo (except for thee MOTHER Jennifer Coolidge ofc).

however I think season 2 def has much more to offer (more storylines, characters, sceneries, episodes, etc.) and I think it’s worth finishing s1 considering it only has 6 episodes.

11 hours ago, flower moon said:

sooo was the condom planted oorrrrr??

For sure since cam looked in harp’s direction multiple times throughout the episode and at one point was lowkey grinning

this show is so good and so refreshingly FUN to watch. Mike White is a genius idc what anyone says:jonny2:

some of y'all saying the new season should be in Japan, sorry but what? :rip: are y'all completely missing the class commentary that is arguably THEE central theme of the show? and how effectively the tourism industry juxtaposes class differentials between locals and wealthy tourists? Japan is wealthy lol. Phuket would be a better choice!

58 minutes ago, Contessa said:

For sure since cam looked in harp’s direction multiple times throughout the episode and at one point was lowkey grinning

10 hours ago, katara said:

Cam def planted that condom there. He is def plotting against Ethan and Harper. Now him getting undressed like that in ep 1 also makes sense.

Also this is only my theory but him saying that he works with very shady people tells me he is very shady too and he will end up killing Ethan and maybe even Harper or Lucia. 

Spoiler

Wasn't it used by Cam when he was f..ing the prostitute? 

:psyduck:

14 hours ago, flower moon said:

sooo was the condom planted oorrrrr??

also, the british guy is veryyy cute.

12 hours ago, katara said:

Cam def planted that condom there. He is def plotting against Ethan and Harper. Now him getting undressed like that in ep 1 also makes sense.

Also this is only my theory but him saying that he works with very shady people tells me he is very shady too and he will end up killing Ethan and maybe even Harper or Lucia. 

3 hours ago, Contessa said:

Umm, what? Cam fked Lucia on the couch, he must've left it there.

Whores 'always being punished in the end', hm... I'm sticking with my prediction about them biting the dust. Maybe not Lucia since she doesn't seem to be in danger anymore but Mia is deffo a goner now. L seems to be 'redeemed' with how she had second thoughts about being a ***** but Mia is going down on the dangerous path and there's just not enough time to do a character arc pointing in another direction. Death is convenient from a storytelling POV

7 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

Reveal hidden contents

Wasn't it used by Cam when he was f..ing the prostitute? 

:psyduck:

5 hours ago, Liafen said:

Umm, what? Cam fked Lucia on the couch, he must've left it there.

Right. This is the same as Cam getting naked in front of Harper in ep1 but viewers made to question if it was accidental or intentional - him being super sneaky. They could've had sex anywhere but chose Ethan + Harper's room. To me, Cam looking triumphantly at Harper's miserable look multiple times this episode confirmed to me that he knew the opened condom was in that couch and she found it.

Edited by Contessa

1 hour ago, Contessa said:

Right. This is the same as Cam getting naked in front of Harper in ep1 but viewers made to question if it was accidental or intentional - him being super sneaky. They could've had sex anywhere but chose Ethan + Harper's room. To me, Cam looking triumphantly at Harper's miserable look multiple times this episode confirmed to me that he knew the opened condom was in that couch and she found it.

It's kinda on Ethan tbh, he shouldn't have lied to Amber as he actually did nothing wrong, and Amber knows exactly what kind of behaviour to expect from Cam so it wouldn't come as a surprise at all, besides it was obvious she knew something hapenned, so he is only setting himself up by denying it all. 

EDIT: Can't find the spoiler button lol... it's up there when I use ATRL on my phone, but it's gone in my laptop, I tried using the tag code [*SPOILER] [*/SPOILER] but didn't work

Edited by Mr. Loco

Cam trapped him with the bro code thing and leaving the condom wrapper there, he knows what he's doing.

@The Witch

I haven't started it yet, I'm gonna wait until this season is over to binge it.

Why is everybody so obsessed with finding out who gets killed? lol for me it's the least important part of the plot.

That essex guy :WAP: I love chavs so much

Theo James can get it ANYTIME ANYWHERE ANYPLACE.

Jennifer is iconic this season as well, i just caught up with all the episodes of both seasons and i just love what they’re doing with her character pushing her further in the gay icon hall of fame 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.