• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• FunCoric

• Lovett

• Contessa

Wait I’m so confused by some of the plots…..they’re kinda insinuating way too many outcomes lol

Wait I’m so confused by some of the plots…..they’re kinda insinuating way too many outcomes lol

9 hours ago, pxxxtrick said:

I need Ethan and Cam to f**k!

THIS

57897e9cd32df43deb631234a2153d4cac3563f6

07f3621511d41864835998c4abab17a7b8ad278c

1b05fbf891cbe7da2f5c1442059dc747890ec9a3

but who's gonna top

:wanda:

lucia is THAT ***** :heart:

is the british dude supposed to be hot just because he has blue eyes? he looks 16... albie is wayyy more attractive

Idk what's going on tbh. 

Everything is so confusing but I love it :loki:Cam and Ethan :WAP: Albie :jonny6: 

Cam and Ethan should f*ck 

Spoiler

with Albie as the third  :mandown:

Anyone else feel like this group of gay men is about to grift Tanya so hard

Anyone else feel like the 'nephew' might also be a prostitute and Albie/Portia are both hooking up with prostitutes unknowingly now

I just started s1 and watched 3 episodes.. Its cute and all but not really what i expected with all the buzz. Im kinda bored by it. Does it get better or? 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I just started s1 and watched 3 episodes.. Its cute and all but not really what i expected with all the buzz. Im kinda bored by it. Does it get better or? 

I feel like this is one of those shows where if you don't like it by the first 2 or 3 episodes you just won't like the show

1 hour ago, slik said:

Anyone else feel like this group of gay men is about to grift Tanya so hard

Anyone else feel like the 'nephew' might also be a prostitute and Albie/Portia are both hooking up with prostitutes unknowingly now

no tbh. i was convinced that the whores are going to bite the dusT but now it very much feels like half of the cast is about to die :skull: mess. 

also i think now we can call it that Lucia is the It Girl of the season!

& gosh I hate Portia, the way she's always a Debbie Downer makes ME want to kill her by the end of the season

Mia was cracking me up last episode...when she was frantically trying to tell Lucia what happened with the piano player but then had this brief moment to appreciate each others' dresses sent me. I love those little things.

also not Albie and Lucia 

ep 5 trailer spoilers

going on a family trip with his father.

:ahh: i'm living for the awkwardness 

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

season 1 is pretty bad, 2 is much better

lucia grabbing albie's ass while giving head and the british guy 

:WAP:

Edited by ANTisocial

Cam def planted that condom there. He is def plotting against Ethan and Harper. Now him getting undressed like that in ep 1 also makes sense.

Also this is only my theory but him saying that he works with very shady people tells me he is very shady too and he will end up killing Ethan and maybe even Harper or Lucia. 

This episode had so much going on! It seemed to have been quietly building in the first three episodes so I was shocked at how much happened already. I can't wait to see it develop.

There were so many funny moments but I loved when the singer was collapsing and Cameron looked on in faint concern but just wanted a table for dinner.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.