• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• FunCoric

• Lovett

• Contessa

That scene about the Godfather reinforcing masculinity or whatever was so cringe. Albie's storyline is the worst 

Edited by Kylizzle

1 hour ago, Kylizzle said:

That scene about the Godfather reinforcing masculinity or whatever was so cringe. Albie's storyline is the worst 

given the themes of this series, I think it was supposed to make us cringe. the views he shared in that convo will come back around later on in the season.

I'm kinda getting vibes that he's not going to take Portia rejecting him well. the Godfather side of his gramps and dad might come out...

it would be a commentary on how many guys nowadays put on the "woke clothes" to be more nice and appealing to girls, but inside they don't actually agree with those views at all.

Edited by Lost In Paradise

11 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

given the themes of this series, I think it was supposed to make us cringe. the views he shared in that convo will come back around later on in the season.

I'm kinda getting vibes that he's not going to take Portia rejecting him well. the Godfather side of his gramps and dad might come out...

it would be a commentary on how many guys nowadays put on the "woke clothes" to be more nice and appealing to girls, but inside they don't actually agree with those views at all.

Yes exactly 

It's gonna come back to bite when she rejects him. I think she'll sleep with the guy from the pool and he'll find out and get mad and slutshame her

7 hours ago, Liafen said:

My money is increasingly on the whores.

- Ethan didn't cheat so it's no reason (yet) to think he's dying

- It seems like Cameron will be in a conflict with them as seen in ep 4 promo

Though Tanya's tarot card reading was a bit suspicious 

I think it could also be the sex workers since this show likes to have some social meaning behind the victims. But I do remember a line about Sicilian women being deadlier than guns? I could see the manager also saving them if it comes to that. 

There’s a lot of red herrings and things that haven’t happened yet, so it’s hard to tell :rip: My bet is still on the assistant being one of the deaths but idk.. 

9 hours ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I feel like Jennifer Coolidges character should not have returned. 

Yeah i agree. She is just filler and her assistant is way more important to the story. 

I can't even count the amount of "players" like Cam I know in real life who cheat on their wives on the weekly. Based on my own observations it feels like 1/3 of all str8 men are like that. 

His character is so realistic that sometimes I feel like he is those guys from real life talking to me bragging about cheating their wives. :deadbanana2:

3 hours ago, XAMJ said:

she always plays

Lol, no

ok that she may have not many different facial expressions but her character here is nothing alike her one in two broke girls, for example, that is also completely different from the one in those American Pie movies.

Edited by GabeInPolaroids

19 minutes ago, katara said:

I can't even count the amount of "players" like Cam I know in real life who cheat on their wives on the weekly. Based on my own observations it feels like 1/3 of all str8 men are like that. 

His character is so realistic that sometimes I feel like he is those guys from real life talking to me bragging about cheating their wives. :deadbanana2:

he's exactly like my cousin. he couldn't even wait til after his wedding to start cheating! he ****** (and ate the coochie of) a sex worker on his bachelor party weekend

and the rest of the guys were only concerned that he ate her out and not about the act of cheating like AT ALL lol. it was just another inside joke to them.

9 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

he's exactly like my cousin. he couldn't even wait til after his wedding to start cheating! he ****** (and ate the coochie of) a sex worker on his bachelor party weekend

and the rest of the guys were only concerned that he ate her out and not about the act of cheating like AT ALL lol. it was just another inside joke to them.

men are pigs :rip:

The men on this show are TEW fine and I do agree that Daddy DiMarco is serving red flag after red flag, but he could still eat this box. Idc.

MadonnasBoyfriend

OK I got into it. Liked last two eppies. I really want that dark haired lady to like the strawberry blonde lady she seems cool. No complaints. And I'll watch all seasons cause it's certainly interesting. It feels like you are on vacation when you watch. 

On 11/14/2022 at 3:50 AM, HeavyMetalAura said:

I’m loving this season so far! The intro music slaps. Also I want to know who was playing the sexy boy in the pool… for research purposes :gaycat3: edit: it’s Leo Woodall. :gaycat3:

I'll take care of his wood and all :WAP:

Anyway somewhat spoiler

COULDN'T FIND SPOILER TAGS

The tarot reader tells Tanya she's in danger and will kill herself, don't know why it wasn't translated with subs

On 11/14/2022 at 3:51 PM, Kylizzle said:

Yes exactly 

It's gonna come back to bite when she rejects him. I think she'll sleep with the guy from the pool and he'll find out and get mad and slutshame her

MTE

2 hours ago, zoldyck said:

I love Jennifer character, she never fails to make me laugh.

I agree I actually think she's way funnier this season

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.