The White Lotus | HBO | Season 3: Thailand

Universo

What was the ending of that episode? Was it a dream or is Greg cheating on Tanya and using her for money

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• FunCoric

• Lovett

• Contessa

17 hours ago, Exzime. said:

It’s incel 101. Him pretending to show that he’s nice infront of her while she’s emotionally vulnerable and say all the things she wants to hear - then asking for a kiss afterward. It’s all so calculated and giving manipulative behavior.

I really tought I missed something big, but y'all calling him an incel just because he asked for consentiment to kiss a woman while they're obviously both attracted to each other?? Should he just have stolen the kiss?? Or was it wrong he behaved nicely??

1 hour ago, kellysclarkson said:

What was the ending of that episode? Was it a dream or is Greg cheating on Tanya and using her for money

Exactly that hapenned

58 minutes ago, Mr. Loco said:

I really tought I missed something big, but y'all calling him an incel just because he asked for consentiment to kiss a woman while they're obviously both attracted to each other?? Should he just have stolen the kiss?? Or was it wrong he behaved nicely??

I don't know about how other people have interpreted his character, the thing that really got me raising an eyebrow was his line about being attracted to pretty damaged things. We'll see. I have a feeling he's meant to come across innocuously and ultimately become harmful but who knows. Part of the fun of a series like this is entertaining all the possibilities 

Just watched the first 2 eps, great chars so far, I like it more than S1, that said i'd enjoy it more as a binge.

My money's on the deaths being...

Tanya's husband (natural causes), the brazen italian girl and aubrey plaza's husband. idk the pilot hinted at multiple. If I had to choose one i'd choose Plaza's hubby  

Where is the spoiler tag option atrl? although this is just a guess

Edited by KasioKas

I think incel and the main prostitute girl will hook up

When they walked down the hall from one another in a scene I felt like it was foreshadowing

I understand this is satire, but they're a little heavy handed with the social commentary sometimes. Like show don't tell.

Also I really doubt they're going to make Albie a secret incel :toofunny2: 

38 minutes ago, lpd446 said:

I understand this is satire, but they're a little heavy handed with the social commentary sometimes. Like show don't tell.

Also I really doubt they're going to make Albie a secret incel :toofunny2: 

The ATRL girlies are so damaged that when a man is polite and kind they assume he’s an incel. :chick3:

That being said, I do think he will end up getting jealous that the girl he likes ends up going for the hot guy in the pool and he’ll get angry/retaliate in some way. Just seems like that’s how they’re setting up the plot, plus he hasn’t exhibited (imo) a single bad trait yet, so the ONLY way for his character to develop at all is to do something bad. It’ll probably be a commentary on the Apple seldom falling far from the tree, and how so many “woke” guys are still hypocrites/part of the problem when they think they’re exempt from it just because they read feminist theory. We’ll see! 

I totally agree about “show, don’t tell.”

I’m loving this season so far! The intro music slaps. Also I want to know who was playing the sexy boy in the pool… for research purposes :gaycat3: edit: it’s Leo Woodall. :gaycat3:

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

Another excellent episode. The way Albie was socially conscious making his father and grandfather look out of touch :rip:

Tanya with the fortune teller, I love her so much :ahh:

Knew Cameron would mess around with that Italian girl. The way the guys just thirsted for Harper when I thought more would happen...

This was my favorite episode of the entire series so far. The cinematography is out of this world good. I am completely  hooked into the character interactions.

they’re all so sexy… i want Ethan and Cam to bang and i also want Mia and Lucia to bang purr

Aubrey Plaza being the star of everything she’s ever in, nothing new ?

I feel like Jennifer Coolidges character should not have returned. 

My money is increasingly on the whores.

- Ethan didn't cheat so it's no reason (yet) to think he's dying

- It seems like Cameron will be in a conflict with them as seen in ep 4 promo

Though Tanya's tarot card reading was a bit suspicious 

The hotel manager eating her lunch with stray cats outside :ahh:

wanted ethan and cam to **** aubrey and the white ***** too

Aubrey’s character has grown on me, she was so unlikable the first episode. 

oh Tanya is definitely getting scammed by her mans! 

White men are the source of all evil hehe

21 minutes ago, GabeInPolaroids said:

I need a nude scene from Albie ????

same :WAP: i would've ran to his hotel room if he asked me to. dumb puta. 

2 minutes ago, XAMJ said:

Jennifer Coolidge's character needs to go, same boring character she always plays

emmy award winning tanya can't relate

Latest Jennifer Coolidge GIFs | Gfycat

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.