The White Lotus | HBO | Season 3: Thailand

Universo

I liked the setting of Hawaii more in season 1 than this seasons but overall I like this season more 

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• FunCoric

• Lovett

• Contessa

Just watched the first two episodes.

I was ready to be disappointed, cause I loved the first season and follow-ups seasons with different characters usually underdelivers.

But I am pleasantly surprised to see how good it is  

Edited by zoldyck

1 minute ago, montacelo said:

I liked the setting of Hawaii more in season 1 than this seasons but overall I like this season more 

same, and staff from season 1 was more interesting to me as well. 

But overall, it is turning out to be more enjoyable. 

5 hours ago, slik said:

The son is totally an incel

when I heard him say 'nice guy' I immediately thought of r/niceguys on reddit

Triggered a huge red flag for me too. He's going to end up being his father's son for sure :lakitu:

The general theme of the season seems to be how men treat women/how women are viewed by men.

44 minutes ago, Gogetonthebus said:

Triggered a huge red flag for me too. He's going to end up being his father's son for sure :lakitu:

The general theme of the season seems to be how men treat women/how women are viewed by men.

And she told him a bunch of stuff she wasn't supposed to and signed an NDA for....

:johnald:

7 hours ago, Blank Space said:

Amazing episode. This is so much better than s1 already 

763d4577e5353569f8c754a3d84fe6c8d4906715

:jonny:

the way I sat up when he started playing with himself and went into the shower :WAP:

After one week, the Season 2 premiere is currently tracking at 5.3 million viewers across platforms — a number that the premiere episode of Season 1 didn’t hit for about three weeks.

Halloween weekend’s Season 2 debut had already posted impressive live + same-day growth, with a 63% increase from the Season 1 premiere.

We love to see it :clap3: 

Aubrey's character is so annoying.

Last season had much better diversity of actors and stories.

The manager and Albie are my faves so far.

Jennifer Coolidge being called Peppa Pig, I cannot.

Episode 2 was far better than the first and definitely left us wanting more. 

I think the head piece thing in the premiere was definitely foreshadowing

Tanya's man and Aubrey's character are getting the AXE.

The cute Italian son is deff an incel. Acting nice and saying I’m a good guy while excusing his dads cheating behavior. 

also wow I didn’t expect Aubrey hubby to look like that without clothes. :eek:

spacer.png

I have a feeling Tanya will do something to ha man

Edit: not enough thirsting for Tanya’s man too :sistrens:

Edited by Superbitch

On 11/6/2022 at 9:22 PM, Hector said:

Great second episode.  The way Tanya always steals the show :lmao: I feel really bad for how Greg is just going to ditch her. On the other hand,  I love how Portia's romance with Albie is heating up. He's such a sweet guy,  so unlike his father and grandfather. 

Love Aubrey Plaza in this,  she emotes here better than I would have expected.  Her dynamics with Ethan,  Cameron, and Daphne are fascinating to watch. 

The way the 2 Italian girls are running the hotel and have Dominic in the palm of their hands :lmao:

Also Will Sharpe's (Ethan) nude scenes were :flame:

Hunté… you really the only one tjat can’t see right thru his nice guy act :skull:

hes obviously not nice. 

This is gearing up to be even better than season 1, loving Aubrey Plaza and Meghann Fahy in it!

So far I'm not quite enjoying Tanya's storylines this season tbh, but I nearly choked when the manager called her Peppa Pig lmao

I was so fond of Albie until he gave major incel vibes in episode 2 (the actor is still fine ofc)

Ethan kfjgfhk :jonny5:

Edited by Supervixen

the season has been great so far! the entire vespa sequence was :lmao:

16 hours ago, Repelex said:

I think the head piece thing in the premiere was definitely foreshadowing

Reveal hidden contents

Tanya's man and Aubrey's character are getting the AXE.

5 hours ago, PowerGarlic said:

She was giving ktrlers when she said Peppa Pig

Reveal hidden contents

My theory is that Ethan will cheat on Harper with that Italian singer Mia then Cameron will try to expose him then they fight. My bet is that Ethan, Cameron and Greg are goners just like that story about the head statue.

3 hours ago, Superbitch said:

I have a feeling Tanya will do something to ha man

Again no spoilers, just speculation: 

I doubt that Tanya, who could never hurt a fly and struggles to spoon up some fruits from a platter would be able to do something like that. Especially since it's kind of implied that Greg is leaving soon.

Ethan and Mia... I have to laugh. They haven't even shared a single moment together yet. I think it'll be an altercation between Cameron and Ethan and he bites the dust but because of Cameron and Harper sleeping together. It's hard to imagine that

But my main bet is still the two girls. They could end up killed by Dominico wanting to make things right with his wife or they can die being reckless with drugs and partying (as it seems from the trailer they will do them with Cameron's party).

They really shot the hell out of Sicily. So much detail and beautiful landscape. Very well used. 

I'm loving it, but I have no patience for second hand embarrassment. Every awkward conversation between the 2 married couples is a nightmare for me. :jonny5:

Why is everyone calling Albie an incel?? He seems like a such a nice guy to me

6 hours ago, Mr. Loco said:

Why is everyone calling Albie an incel?? He seems like a such a nice guy to me

It’s incel 101. Him pretending to show that he’s nice infront of her while she’s emotionally vulnerable and say all the things she wants to hear - then asking for a kiss afterward. It’s all so calculated and giving manipulative behavior.

3 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

I’m calling Albie as the murderer 

Dula Peep

the whores will die. mark my words

2 hours ago, FunCoric said:

the SERVE if the killer was...

Sabrina-Impacciatore-Photo-by-Fabio-Lovi

her character will definitely grow... i don't know how, but i think it will

On 11/7/2022 at 4:29 PM, slik said:

The son is totally an incel

when I heard him say 'nice guy' I immediately thought of r/niceguys on reddit

Yep. What gives it away is the way he isn't mad at his father like his wife and other kids are. We can expect some "surprising" developements with him. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.