The White Lotus | HBO | Season 3: Thailand

Universo

I have to admit I absolutely abhorred the season 1 finale so I went into this premiere with a sour taste in my mouth but it won me over almost instantly :ghostface:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• FunCoric

• Lovett

• Contessa

I feel like Aubrey Plaza is the real star of this season already. :clap3: Also the son is so hot… :drool:

LUV this season already wow! I was apprehensive cause I felt like they struck gold with the first, but I really enjoyed this episode. Aubrey Plaza is just teww good as the uptight liberal girl

and you just know her and Theo James right wing douche character are gonna end up f*cking

:WAP: 

and lots of eye candy for the girls and gays too,  #ThankYouMikeWhite :clap3:

19 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I feel like Aubrey Plaza is the real star of this season already. :clap3: Also the son is so hot… :drool:

OMG the son, Adam DiMarco? Loved him in The Magicians as Todd and love love love him here! Theo and Aubrey's husband are also v fine, and wow I need them to run a good ol train on me tbh. 

Anyway, I love the show! J Coolidge is once again doing what needs to be done, carrying every scene she's in and I'm excited to see the messy antics the entire cast find themselves in over the course of the season. I already empathize and identify with the overworked and undervalued assistant, as one myself. Ugh

2 hours ago, Scarlett Witch said:

OMG the son, Adam DiMarco? Loved him in The Magicians as Todd and love love love him here! Theo and Aubrey's husband are also v fine, and wow I need them to run a good ol train on me tbh. 

Anyway, I love the show! J Coolidge is once again doing what needs to be done, carrying every scene she's in and I'm excited to see the messy antics the entire cast find themselves in over the course of the season. I already empathize and identify with the overworked and undervalued assistant, as one myself. Ugh

The way TikTok reminded my Gen Z ass that he was in Radio Rebel. :lmao:

Aubrey was like over it

Great second episode.  The way Tanya always steals the show :lmao: I feel really bad for how Greg is just going to ditch her. On the other hand,  I love how Portia's romance with Albie is heating up. He's such a sweet guy,  so unlike his father and grandfather. 

Love Aubrey Plaza in this,  she emotes here better than I would have expected.  Her dynamics with Ethan,  Cameron, and Daphne are fascinating to watch. 

The way the 2 Italian girls are running the hotel and have Dominic in the palm of their hands :lmao:

Also Will Sharpe's (Ethan) nude scenes were :flame:

Edited by Hector

the fact that this is somehow gonna be better than season 1 :deadbanana2:

the writer/creator of the show is a GENIUS

kii i’m enjoying this so far probably more than S1 but we’ll see

the manager, Jennifer Coolidge, and Aubrey Plaza are my faves :rofl:

On 11/3/2022 at 12:21 AM, Mellark said:

The way TikTok reminded my Gen Z ass that he was in Radio Rebel. :lmao:

Who, the son? Omg.. I've never heard of Radio Rebel but I just know he was cute in it :oh:

8 minutes ago, Scarlett Witch said:

Who, the son? Omg.. I've never heard of Radio Rebel but I just know he was cute in it :oh:

Yeah, Adam DiMarco, the one who plays Albie.

Radio Rebel (TV Movie 2012) - IMDb

I love that this show teases and then doesn't deliver what I expect. I was fully expecting Harper and the other couple to walk in on Ethan and then I thought Tanya was going to have some mishap on the Vespa. The sense of dread doesn't feel quite as present to me as the first season but it's quietly building.

Lol at the Italian sluts. Get that daddy D! 

I really hope we see a deeper side of Tanya with the bs her husband is pulling. 

the son :heart:

this season is better than season 1, even the 'bad' guys are likeable....A SERVE.

I love the manager :ahh:

I love this new season so far, I guess having Theo James and Will Sharpe helps bc they are SEXY

I don't know why but something tells me they might f*** soon with their wives

The way this is instantly better than S1 and that was amazing aswell. Not a single dull character, everyone is SO fascinating it's crazy. :skull: Mike White is a genius indeed. The manager and the prostitutes are a MESS. 

I feel like the deaths are going to be either (not spoiler ofc but I'll put it in tags if you don't want to see speculation)

the whores as Dominic will kill them to resolve guilt or between the two couples as it feels like it's going in the direction of Harper cheating.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.