• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liafen

• FunCoric

• Lovett

• Contessa

So excited that Jennifer Coolidge is back for Season 2!

First look: 

Edited by insomniac

• 1 month later...

New promo

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/30/2022 at 10:06 AM, Anye said:

New promo

When is this getting released??

I am watching S1...on ep 3 now but I have to say the journalist girl is annoying as ****

• 2 weeks later...

Trailer looks so good and intense. Can't wait. :jonny5: 

This season looks amazing :duca:

MadonnasBoyfriend

last cast was hotter there were like 4 hot guys. Anyways ill watch but i dunno why everyone wants Jennifer so much.what her character did to that lady was heartbreaking. f her lol

1 hour ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

last cast was hotter there were like 4 hot guys. Anyways ill watch but i dunno why everyone wants Jennifer so much.what her character did to that lady was heartbreaking. f her lol

Huh?

Theo James alone is hotter than all the S1 guys combined. Add Adam Dimarco, Will Sharpe, and Leo Woodall and this cast is :flame: 

S1 had Lukas Gage and Kekoa, but they weren’t even in it that much. 

MadonnasBoyfriend
8 minutes ago, Miles. said:

Huh?

Theo James alone is hotter than all the S1 guys combined. Add Adam Dimarco, Will Sharpe, and Leo Woodall and this cast is :flame: 

S1 had Lukas Gage and Kekoa, but they weren’t even in it that much. 

I don't know anyone's name. Every name mentioned I'm like :huh: except the lovely Lucas gage :gaycat4:i liked the brother the guy that did the robbery the white husband guy Lucas gage which seems like a lot. 

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

6 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

i dunno why everyone wants Jennifer so much.what her character did to that lady was heartbreaking.

It's not about what her character did. Her wailing on the boat scene was the obvious highlight of season 1 and it also went super viral. It makes sense to continue to include her.

• 2 weeks later...

great reviews so far

time's kinda annoys me actually:

exquisitely agonizing snapshot of heterosexual romance as currently practiced. 
While same-gender romance falls mostly beyond the season’s scope, queerness asserts itself across story lines, as White cleverly explores the many ways in which it can be proximate to or even symbiotic with heterosexuality.

"Along with stunning performances (Imperioli and Abraham are particularly sharp together)" - i was thinking aubrey would be the standout...

decider:

"luminous Haley Lu Richardson

a revelatory turn from Aubrey Plaza"

variety:

less equipped to deal with the nuances of race that the season’s Hawaiian setting demanded. In decamping to Italy, “The White Lotus” mostly leaves those lingering questions alone.

so WHITE lotus even more so than before. 

Considering Coolidge’s titanic, Emmy-winning performance in the first season, it’s strange feeling like her presence isn’t entirely necessary.

usa today:

If the first season emphasized the luridness of the white, wealthy elite, the second is a master class in the dangers and prevalence of toxic (also usually white and wealthy) men. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.