The Kardashians

Alien.

I just realized why the last episode was so weird and half of it was Scott plus no Kylie. This was all around the same night as the Astroworld tragedy. I have a feeling the episode had Kylie + Astroworld footage but it was cut from the episode and replaced with more Scott nonsense. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FameFatale

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• Tangane

• Pink Whitney

34 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I just realized why the last episode was so weird and half of it was Scott plus no Kylie. This was all around the same night as the Astroworld tragedy. I have a feeling the episode had Kylie + Astroworld footage but it was cut from the episode and replaced with more Scott nonsense. 

They had months to make this episode less 'awkward' if that was the case...!

We just have to be okay with the fact that, sometimes, their lives are boring haha!

I still enjoyed the episode though. Like always, I'm doing something else on the side so it's not like I'm giving the show all my (precious) time! :eli:

1 minute ago, Tangane said:

They had months to make this episode less 'awkward' if that was the case...!

We just have to be okay with the fact that, sometimes, their lives are boring haha!

I still enjoyed the episode though. Like always, I'm doing something else on the side so it's not like I'm giving the show all my (precious) time! :eli:

Right.. i'll still be tuning in! :eli:

I'm sure they have their reactions in real time when that all happened but respectfully left them out. I mean, they happened to have Khloe's reaction to Tristian's new baby and threw that into the show but won't mention other breaking in real time reactions. It's like they always throw Khloe's poor issues in to put a band-aid on bigger issues. 

5 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Right.. i'll still be tuning in! :eli:

I'm sure they have their reactions in real time when that all happened but respectfully left them out. I mean, they happened to have Khloe's reaction to Tristian's new baby and threw that into the show but won't mention other breaking in real time reactions. It's like they always throw Khloe's poor issues in to put a band-aid on bigger issues. 

Oh! You're kinda right but Travis' issue is punishable by law... So to bring light on this matter on the show would be ill-advised. Kylie would obviously say something that make people tick even if she just says "Hi" so I think they wanna avoid the subject at all cost.

On the other hand, we have Khloe who is the victim in all of this (and nobody died over this issue). Even if she decided to go back to this man 2 (3) times anyway... :mazen:

Showing her reaction will only bring sympathy to her character. :sistrens:

Scott needs to go:rip: i was tired of his whining

7 minutes ago, InventedGays said:

I mean he's right though. He's been apart of this family for a decade and is still there regardless of his relationship status with Kourtney. Kris lying to him & excluding him is shady and disrespectful 

i don't really have a respect for cheaters, so i don't really care about him:michael: 

Kim’s prison reform segments were so good. More stuff like that and less Scott and Tristan please! 
The fact I would be 100% fine with a show that’s just Kim and her family and not all the Kardashians. She’s the only one I feel that does stuff :rip: the others just sit around and talk and eat. 

Edited by FameFatale

They're jumping all over the place this season. That filler scene with Kris and Kylie going to the grocery store was filmed back in September. We've gone from Kendall and Kris' birthdays in mid-November and jumped back to September. I have a feeling they're still filling in Astroworld stuff :eli: 

MadonnasBoyfriend

Watching the new eppy now. Kim i get it you like balenciaga. Stop licking their buttholes its clothes. And why cant Kim and Kendal just cover different months? Like anyone cares about a magazine in 2022..

Kourtney and Travis are f**king UNBEARABLE. 

Too much Kris Jenner on the show :toofunny2:…I could care less about her. It’s really starting to feel like the Kris Jenner show. 

I'm trying to get through this but its honestly making me hate all of them except Kim :rip: She's like the only one in the family that's shown any growth and hasn't stayed stagnant or actively regressed.

Scott is a horrific human being and perennial victim. They'll all be better off if they sideline him and only include him in things like holidays and kids' birthdays. 

It's also super concerning none of them seem to realize Kim was in an abusive relationship? :deadbanana4: 

Edited by ShouldersSideways

1 hour ago, chris1991 said:

Too much Kris Jenner on the show :toofunny2:…I could care less about her. It’s really starting to feel like the Kris Jenner show. 

It was really inappropriate that she would pressure Kendall into having kids and telling her to freeze her eggs right after breaking the Vogue news to her. :rip:

• 2 weeks later...
MadonnasBoyfriend

This episode pissed me off. it was all ads and promo for poosh skims and good american. Like i go out of my way to block ads everywhere but i cant block it when its weaved into an episode like this:angry:

MadonnasBoyfriend

This guy isnt funny at all and super annoying. this episode is so stupid!

MadonnasBoyfriend

ok redeemed in the last 5 min now thats a cliffhanger!!!! i need the next eppy now now now :angry:

MadonnasBoyfriend
On 5/13/2022 at 10:15 AM, FameFatale said:

kylie is like a side character that makes an appearance every once in a while she doesnt have cameras around all day like the kardashian sisters

STOP SHOWING TRAVIS AND KOURTNEY LICKING EACH OTHER’S INSIDES!!!!! :biblio:

Wait, we’re only getting 10 episodes? I could have sworn I read that we would be getting 20? :deadbanana: 

Edited by touchofmyhand

3 hours ago, touchofmyhand said:

STOP SHOWING TRAVIS AND KOURTNEY LICKING EACH OTHER’S INSIDES!!!!! :biblio:

Wait, we’re only getting 10 episodes? I could have sworn I read that we would be getting 20? :deadbanana: 

I think the next season is coming pretty soon. I know they've been filming nonstop. We will be getting a ton of Pete/Kim making out next season i'm sure. I saw there were cameras rolling during the White House dinner and cameras were spotted when they were on a date night months ago. The post credit had a little Pete cameo to bring him into the next season so we'll have to deal with their romance as the plot in season 2. 

The last episode was a bit of a letdown...

There was definitely more drama the first time Tristan cheated on Khloe, but I guess it reflects also how she was feeling.

She was numb after all she's been through with him! Understandable!

On 6/16/2022 at 3:04 PM, FameFatale said:

I think the next season is coming pretty soon. I know they've been filming nonstop. We will be getting a ton of Pete/Kim making out next season i'm sure. I saw there were cameras rolling during the White House dinner and cameras were spotted when they were on a date night months ago. The post credit had a little Pete cameo to bring him into the next season so we'll have to deal with their romance as the plot in season 2. 

I agree. Definitely before the end of the year, or the 'quick turnaround' we were supposed to get from Hulu compared to E! is bullshit. :toofunny3:

Do we know how many people tuned it to watch this season? At what point is Hulu gonna pull the plug on the show? :chick1:

Let me guess.. They teased heavily and literally didn't showed any real drama yet again. 

• 4 weeks later...

The show will be back for a second season on Sep 22!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.