The Kardashians

Alien.

The new episode was a snooze fest. It was giving the old E! show again :rip: boring pre-scripted sitting conversations at their homes about stuff we all already knew. And do we truly need a span of 3 episodes dealing with SNL? :rip: 

Edited by FameFatale

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FameFatale

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• Tangane

• Pink Whitney

The new episode was a bit messy... how many times did Khloe repeat that same story about her anxiety :deadbanana2:

Amy Schumer not getting Kim's sex tape joke, telling her not to include it and Kim using it in the monologue anyway :ahh:

I think the episode was so boring because they're stretching the SNL storylines out way too long:deadbanana4:the fact it will still be the focus of the next episode

Watch episodes 3-5 be a stretched out Kravis engagement party :deadbanana: there’s only like 9 episodes this season and I believe they’re still filming as of a couple weeks ago. I have a feeling a lot of it will be pushed to the second season. 

Edited by FameFatale

12 hours ago, taylordswift13 said:

The new episode was a bit messy... how many times did Khloe repeat that same story about her anxiety :deadbanana2:

Amy Schumer not getting Kim's sex tape joke, telling her not to include it and Kim using it in the monologue anyway :ahh:

When I first heard the joke on SNL I thought she was talking about Ocean's 8 :rip:

Do we finally get to see her host SNL next episode? Or will it be at the season finale. I feel like hosting SNL could have been 1 episode….

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

Do we finally get to see her host SNL next episode? Or will it be at the season finale. I feel like hosting SNL could have been 1 episode….

seriously though:deadbanana4:I'm ready for them to bring on th Pete storylines

MadonnasBoyfriend

Shes gonna meet Pete Davidson in the next ep and fall in love! I think lol. More Pete less Scott pls :gaycat5:. Im 10000 percent sure he has zero feelings for Courtney or even cares about the Kardashians at all. Hes grasping at straws to remain on screen and receive an income from the show. Scott had his time but he brings nothing to the show anymore. Oh and its exactly like the E show too lol. The "insiders" and kardashians themselves lied to us when they said this would be a different show. But its fine ill keep watching

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

I think she said in an interview Pete won’t be in the show at all this season. She mentions him a couple times but he won’t appear. She said he was the only SNL cast member to not sign off to be filmed for the show during that entire week. 

MadonnasBoyfriend

This episode was very cute! It looks so much nicer than keeping up. It got warm and fuzzy feelings. I'm bitter Pete didn't appear for even 2 seconds. Episode felt long but in a good way we got a lot in it. The way Kanye appears demure and sweet in this. Little did he know she was gonna fall for Pete later that night after he played the hero which was a nice moment. Just wondering how does Kanye know it's on the hard drive? Did he watch it? And it's a hard drive.. Like you can copy paste that in seconds to a different one.. ? Love kylies pink interior in her car her time with kendal in the car was cute this episode. 

Kris wondering around NYC being half the episode :rip:   Travis going to their late father's grave to ask for Kourtney's hand in marriage was the sweetest. :chick3: He is a good guy. 

Edited by FameFatale

Seeing the moment with Kanye and Kim actually made me a little sad. :skull:

The way you can tell Kris and Khloe are going to do nothing but fill time all season :deadbanana4:  

MadonnasBoyfriend

I think Chris Rock was trying to get Kimmys cookie. The way he went on and on about how good Kim was in snl she had to be like thaaaaanks I get it lol. And was Kim's appearance even memorable? All I remember is princess Jasmine being too old for the club music video and some bachelor thing. Nothing memorable at all so have a seat Chris Rock ?. This show is making me like people I didn't like before which is weird Amy Schumer was really sweet to Kim and Travis barker is a super nice guy

this episode was probably the best one yet , see what happens when you don’t stretch storylines :cm: 

I feel like they really should’ve just left Scott off the show his storyline of missing Kourtney is overplayed & just sad at this point :rip: 

Kourtney’s kids are so bad :deadbanana4:the way none of them were here for her engagement 

Khloe taking Tristian back & making more of her pathetic excuses :shakeno:she’ll never learn 

MadonnasBoyfriend

Very happy for Kourtney. Travis seems super sweet. Not Kendal finally showing some personality here. Kylie is so sweet and soft spoken. I cant for the life of me get why the internet is so mean to these nice girls.

The engagement was cute. I'm so happy they didn't stretch it out 3 episodes. I think they should have had Kourtney's children there. I don't like that they left them out of the whole thing - I mean, at least let Mason come if they thought the P and R were too little to comprehend. Khloe talking about working together with Tristian is a kiii knowing in a month his side piece has his baby. :rip: 

The IVF journey for Kravis was so cute at the end. Probably my favorite part. :alexz3:

Edited by FameFatale

I can't watch it yet until Disney+ will launch in my country alongside hulu next month.. 

Is it good or serving snoozfest again? 

Edited by Johnny Jacobs

MadonnasBoyfriend

Not Madonna texting Kimmy :razzle: Like would Madonna be texting her if this was 2003 and she was not a famous star? I love Kim but get a job Madonna :foxaylove2:

Scott shut up hes so annoying this season. Go get some friends and make a new family already.

Also I found it weird how everyone exaggerating on how glamorous and fancy Kris new place is but like.. Aren't they constantly upgrading mansions.. Like they should be used to seeing fancy things and have it themselves right?

oh my god scott is SO annoying :deadbanana2:

Scott was whining all throughout the episode, I can't believe he agreed to show this side of him on the new show.

You can't be part of EVERYTHING dude. Kendall had her closest friends for her birthday, sorry Scott but you're her brother, not her best friend.

When I'm with my friends, I don't necessarily want to share that time with my family.

On 5/6/2022 at 9:31 AM, Johnny Jacobs said:

I can't watch it yet until Disney+ will launch in my country alongside hulu next month.. 

Is it good or serving snoozfest again? 

Honestly, it's about the same premise as the original KUWTK expect it does seems to give each person their own segment with a bit behind the scenes. But there is still the boring sitting down pre-planned retaken segments you can tell was redone. :rip: 

Just finished the new episode. Scott is so annoying. :rip: 

I really hope something picks up cause I AM BORED. Same old sit down and talk segments. Kylie being MIA from the new episode. 

These episodes are WAY too long, they could easily edit it down to like 20 minutes. No one has the time to sit thru 45 minutes of Scott's nonsense :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.