• FameFatale

• MadonnasBoyfriend

• Tangane

• Pink Whitney

4nn1s2w.jpg

episode 1 of their new Hulu show out now

Edited by Pink Whitney

MadonnasBoyfriend

Is it different or the same? They said it'd be different.. There goes Kylie w/ ha nameless baby ?

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

25 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

Is it different or the same? They said it'd be different.. There goes Kylie w/ ha nameless baby ?

I watched it & I definitely prefer the new editing style it's more like a documentary & now they each have their own camera crew as opposed to only filming while they're together

4 hours ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

It's miles better than what they left off with, but they're still much more lifeless than they were in the late 00s / early 10s. 

I loooove the vibe of this new show! It's more laid-back, and they don't rely (yet) on little skits that don't make any sense. Like they said, it's more documentary-style, so the storylines expands throughout different episodes, it's more realistic.

I'm hooked.

Is this good? Or it's just the same old, same old?

I think i will give this a try. 

MadonnasBoyfriend

This is like the 3rd or 4th thread on the new show. Kimmy still keeping her foot on everyone's neck it seems

Khloe telling Kim the skims were too small for her ***** was the highlight of the episode for me :lmao:

I quite enjoyed episode 1. It doesn’t seem as fake as KUWTK was, but also what are the odds the Roblox sex tape scandal would come up on the first day of shooting

I lowkey hate the new editing style. I’m surprised to see everyone loving it. :rip:

am I the only one who felt nauseous watching the opening scene?:deadbanana4:

More of the same content that was on E!  I don’t think they could have changed the format up too much though since it’s a reality show. 

It’s entertaining because its somewhat “new” but I can see myself jumping off like I did during the last few seasons.

MadonnasBoyfriend

I love it its a light hearted but more serious and realistic vibe. It feels like keeping up but a different producer basically lol. Whoever was writing the corny storylines is gone and that's refreshing. I love how there are no old clips of the old show and all these damn clips. It all feels more adult

Edited by MadonnasBoyfriend

Opening scene was entirely too long. That could’ve been cut down. Is that the new opening for every episode or will it change for each one? I really like the editing style and how it showcases each person individually. It feels more personal and laid back. The KUWTK past few seasons got to feel too manufactured and less behind the scenes. 
Also, I keep seeing rumors about how Roblox paid for that product placement. Basically Saint did see a crying face emoji on a game but it didn’t lead to a “sex tape ad.” I think Kim and her team already knew of the new footage before that. They just ended up attaching that narrative to Roblox to get people to download it and look of the “ad.” It must’ve worked cause I’ve seen a million articles talking about Roblox. 

not this making me sympathize for Scott Disick :deadbanana2:

4 hours ago, FameFatale said:

I keep seeing rumors about how Roblox paid for that product placement. Basically Saint did see a crying face emoji on a game but it didn’t lead to a “sex tape ad.” I think Kim and her team already knew of the new footage before that. They just ended up attaching that narrative to Roblox to get people to download it and look of the “ad.” It must’ve worked cause I’ve seen a million articles talking about Roblox. 

Team did know, they were definitely aware of it, Ray's team been threatening them with that for years, they probably just used that to cause some buzz for the first episode, wbk they are smart. and of course Roblox would accept that business offer i mean its the Kardashians.

Scott and his bullsh*t continues :rip: the woe is me act is getting old as hell, how is he still pressed over his ex finally being happy without him when he put her through hell with his issues for years, not to mention his dating habits that include girls not even 8 years older than his oldest child :rip:make it make sense :rip: 

Edited by Dolce Vita

23 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

what are the odds the Roblox sex tape scandal would come up on the first day of shooting

haha thought the same. HOW CONVENIENT. Kim and the kids had been rehearsing that scene for at least a week lol

I never watched the original show except a few episodes but this was cute. Can't wait for the Kanye drama. The filters they use in the scenes where they talk to the camera are hilarious, especially when 5 seconds later they look normal again :rip: 

Kim should try acting if the roblox thing was fake :WAP: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.