RuPaul’s Drag Race UK | S5 E10 | Grand Finale

Hephaestus

One of my favorite premieres ever

The girls are amazing. But MY GOD, Black Peppa just oozes superstar. Im ready to be OBSESSED. Her Mr Bobbly was insane and her purple look was very regal. She didn’t need the headpiece at all.

Le Fil was very cute out of drag :gaycat4:

I loved Just May, sad she’s gone but mama, that was garbage.

edit: as an American, I have no idea who Joanna Lumley is. Heard of her in previous seasons only. She was fantastic, super intelligent and funny. One of the best guests 

Edited by Blue Rose

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

4 hours ago, Dekkan said:

I've been a Black Peppa fan for a year or so now, so her stomping right outta gate feels correct! But, I'm gonna be totally honest - I think I would've given the win to Sminty, for she delivered two great, polished looks. Peppa for the win all the way though, she's about to eat.

Just May was a February at best, bye.

Sminty was super polished. I would’ve gagged for her first look if the theme wasn’t BBC. It was just a sexy lamp to me (was I attracted to it??? I’ll never answer) Her interpretation of it was way too sexy to convey the spirit of Antiques Roadshow. She took all the educational aspect out of it. And then she wore another period piece look… However she was second in my book. She’s sickening 

Edited by Blue Rose

Loved the premiere! I think this season will have UK’s best looks ever! :duca:

Correct Top 3 I wish there was a 4th spot for Cheddar but her BBC look wasn’t strong enough.

I love Dakota so much and she slayed that lipsync! I wish her other looks will be better ‘cause they’re a little too basic.

I loved this episode and I love this cast. Rooting for Black Perfection, Cheddar Gorg, Dakota (so cute! but obviously not ready to win) and Baby. 

Black Peppa is a ****ing star and if they try to Tayce her after Tayce was the biggest UK2 star (Bimini aged… poorly) it’ll be the biggest bag fumble ever. 

I don’t like Beard tbh. Gives me Mik x Victoria Scone teas. Yuck. They also look like Ellie Diamond out of drag and I also didn’t like her. Maybe she’ll grow on me but… it’s a naur from me atm.

Did anyone else feel like the judges were lowkey taking shots at Trixie while critiquing May about her makeup? And why would May even show up if she can’t lipsync, has awful looks and can’t do makeup. I feel bad for her, she was obviously not ready. As far as the UK first outs go though, she’s definitely the weakest which is kind of sadder. 

Whew what a CAST :jonnycat: I was really hoping no one would go home this first ep and they would have a top 2 instead

the way the judges had to REACH to find reasons to put any of these queens in the bottom :msmarvel:

Starlet was robbed of the win tbh her looks were flawless

Black Peppa serving Lawrence Chaney clear winner vibes this first ep

Dakota killed that lipsync. The way the judges said she lacked personality.. but honestly never have seen a queen like her, she's extremely likable

Oh and yes Baby looks EXACTLY like Alexandra Burke... its insane. :eek: 

Edited by Dula Peep

Fun premiere :clap3: Just Meh was the obvious pick for first out

I hope Copper bounces back. The top 3 queens all did great

Just May is the most obvious first out since Juicy Kouture :bibliahh:

Wtf I'm literally so shocked about Cherry. She was one of my faves back when her season was announced. RIP sweet queen :chick3:

I was thinking of Cherry the other day and hoping we’d see her one day on a All Stars or Vs. The World season. I’m gutted. :cries: May she Rest In Peace.

What a great first episode! Loved it! 

So shocked about the news bout Cherry, she was such a pure soul :cries:

Oh my god! I'm shocked. Cherry was so cool... :sad: RIP Queen.

Absolutely shocked. RIP Cherry Valentine. I was so sure that she would come back and slay an all stars season.

This is heartbreaking news.

Edited by Whis

Came online to celebrate the first episode just to be met with these awful news. RIP Cherry :heart2:

For those of you who have a WOW+ subscription, check out the documentary series of the UK2 tour. Cherry's episode is the first one.

the way they sandwich Peppa between Eliott and Kalorie is so shady khgkajdghakl

Peppa really didn't let the other girls breath, the domination whew :jonnycat:

rich Aquaria is kind of slaying too

Peppa, Le fil and Dakota slays confestional lewks I must say :jonny5:

how is Starlet top 3? soooo boring :skull:

Dakota looks so gorgeous but also quite boring so far

Very strong premiere, this cast is GIVING :clap3: 

Peppa ATE the mini and her two looks were amazing, but I personally would've given the win to Sminty. Starlet as the third top made sense.

While the bottom three made sense, I think Pixie should've been there. Her first look was ok, but the second one was the worst look of the night.

Did not expect Dakota to turn it out in the lipsync like that. I mean, the lipsync was ok in general, but Dakota easily won.

Sad about May... She's fun and very likable, I wish I could've seen more of her, but it was pretty obvious she was an early out.

---

Really shocked and sad about the Cherry news... She was such a pure soul and talented queen. May she rest in peace!

Rest in peace Cherry. Such shocking news :chick3: my thoughts are with their parents & family.

OT: Ball premieres are always a lot to take in but I enjoyed most of the cast. Peppa and Sminty were the obvious top 2, I think I liked Sminty better though. I'm excited to see Cheddar (hopefully) delivering and Jonbers also caught my eye this episode. Starlet is already annoying me. Girl drink some coffee and speak up :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.