• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

Good first episode, Black Peppa is IT for me :clap3: right person went imo but there’s another one whose name I can’t remember that should have 1000% been in the bottom :rip:

God this cast already compared to the last. Season 3 had some fun girls bur few of them were at the level that most of these girls are at. :jonny5:

All the judging choices were correct imo. 

Spoiler

Cheddar robbing herself from a top placement with that messy first look :dies:

Really looking forward to this season. 

BLACK PEPPA :flame::clap3::flame:

Great first episode, the tears during the untucked were all a bit much but I get it, first time and all 

this is a really strong cast so far

even Dakota

who I was expecting to give nothing, really turned it in the lip sync

top 6 ideally: 

Black Peppa, Cheddar, Danny Beard, Sminty Drop (stellar first look tonight), Baby and Le Fil

Ru sort of announced there were 10 episodes, is that correct? 

4 minutes ago, butterflymimi said:

Good first episode, Black Peppa is IT for me :clap3: right person went imo but there’s another one whose name I can’t remember that should have 1000% been in the bottom :rip:

Pixie Polite deserved to be read for that awful rainbow look she did :rip: thought she would be in the bottom with Just May tbh 

Was super good! Looking better than S3 already. Black Peppa, Cheddar, Sminty :jonny5: Looking forward to see more of Baby since they fell a bit in the background this episode but I know they'll eat in the challenges. Kinda obsessed with Starlet and the soft spokenness.

Lovely premiere, I can already tell this is a STRONG set of queens!

Black Peppa domination feels correct. Mini and maxi challenge win, that's when you know you're that b*tch. I have to say that the BBC look didn't really impress me that much because it looked exactly like the one Lemon brought for vs The World, but she looked amazing in it. Her confessional look is sending me though, she didn't lie when she said she's chaotic.

Starlet could've won if she showed more personality I think because those looks were stunning. Her outfits, hair and make up are absolutely unbelievable. Actually, she looks completely unreal which is so captivating to me. And Ru saying her entrance look was the best one ever? Yup, she didn't lie. Drop dead gorgeous.

Gagged at Sminty's looks, they were so good. I really didn't expect her to turn it this way from the MTQ. Definitely caught my attention.

Other than Just May, I didn't agree with the other bottom placements. Dakota and Copper were both solid safe for me, especially Copper. Her looks had a concept and she looked very put together (something that I didn't expect from the MTQ). Pixie, Le Fil and maybe even Baby or Jonbers could've taken their place.

The lip sync was fun. Kinda surprised that Dakota did that well, she has a completely different attitude when she performs. A little sad for Just May because she seemed sweet, but she's clearly out of her league.

Can't wait to see more, this season has the potential to be iconic if production doesn't interfere too much with their shenanigans!

The right queen went home first :clap3:

Now I just need Pixie and Le fil GONE. 

I actually didn't like either of the Mr Blobby looks but I don't think they were bad I just think it's hard to make that look good. I still agree with the winner. 

The BBC runway was a bad theme imo. 

Copper Topp's ginger runway might be the ugliest thing I've ever seen, I- :skull:

Just now, Subomie said:

Copper Topp's ginger runway might be the ugliest thing I've ever seen, I- :skull:

Triggered the Tina Burner PTSD Claxon in my head.

Peppa :alexz: 

i actually love Dakota and was surprised to see her in the bottom, really hope she steps it up a little bc she’s one of the most gorgeous ones! also loved Baby, anyone else think she looks so much like alexandra burke?

also really like Starlet and her stunning looks but i think she’s done as soon as they get acting challenges :rip: 

Sminty’s outfits were good but she just looks sooo much like Krystal, it feels reductive

7 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Triggered the Tina Burner PTSD Claxon in my head.

:dies:

Incredible first episode, I got Season 2 vibes with how strong this cast is. Almost all looks were excellent. Black Peppa dominating felt correct and completely justified, that ***** is CUNTTTTT :heart:

I've been a Black Peppa fan for a year or so now, so her stomping right outta gate feels correct! But, I'm gonna be totally honest - I think I would've given the win to Sminty, for she delivered two great, polished looks. Peppa for the win all the way though, she's about to eat.

Just May was a February at best, bye.

12 hours ago, Scandalous said:

also loved Baby, anyone else think she looks so much like alexandra burke?

I was thinking same thing, especially when she smiled! She’s so gorgeous :smitten2:

Fun first episode!

-To be honest, Cheddar was a little bit disappointing consider some of the looks they’ve done before.

-Peppa’s voice and personality are so infectious. 

-Dakota and Starlet are the dolls of the season. So pretty.  

-I was expecting Danny Beard to be in the Top or even Win even though she wasn’t really my favourite. 

-The rest faded into the background a bit. Although Le Fil and Jonbers seem fun. 

-Sminty is serving that Demon Gay TikToker. Not feeling her or her drag :skull:

Edited by Both Sides Now

Baby, Dakota and Starlet are STUNNING. I am also obsessed with Black Peppas confessional look.

it's kinda pattern now when queen has a "real" moment (talking about her trauma or problems, childhood etc) during makeup - she's going home that day

so I knew Geri will go home after that scene with Le Fil talking about being ugly 

good season start, can't wait for next episode 

Edited by RedCarpet

What a strong cast, lots of look queens, it's giving US season 7. 

Favs are: Black Pepper, Cheddar and Starlet.

Great first episode.  Black Peppa slayed both the lipsync and the runways :clap3: Sminty would have made a good winner from her looks too.

The way I gagged at Let Them Know being the lipsync. The way I remember everyone saying it sounded like Ru's Supermodel (You Better Work). The minute I heard it last year, I knew it'd end up a lipsync choice.  :rip: No surprise Dakota survived the lipsync. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.