RuPaul’s Drag Race UK | S5 E10 | Grand Finale

Hephaestus

I love Jonbers. She’s so endearing. I doubt she’ll win but I hope to see her on AS/vs the world season. I think she has the potential to grow so much more as a queen and to hone their craft even more. I was kinda rooting for her to get a challenge win in this episode. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

Jonbers being in the final with not a single badge :bibliahh:

Peppa being there having the WORST track record in Drag Race history :bibliahh:

Pixie bombing the challenge despite bragging about being a comedy queen all episode, having the ugliest runway and then completely embarassing herself in the lipsync :bibliahh:

The judges bending over backwards to convince the audience that Cheddar's roast was 'smart' when in reality it was just boring af :bibliahh:

This episode was a mess from top to bottom and I was kind of living for it :rip:

I hope Jonbers wins for the mess of it all. What a terrible season :bibliahh:

Idk who to root for between Cheddar & Danny.. I really don't care for both of them :deadbanana4:

… Pixie was supposed to be this big comedy queen… right? Like, she’s supposed to be… funny? We all knew Peppa was going to bomb and even she kind of had the sense to basically enlist the help of the audience at times. Cheddar doing kind of meh was also to be expected. She’s good with lines and a character but roasts and standup are a different thing. Jonbers doing well was kind of a huge surprise but she took a step backwards with makeup on her runway. 

Danny is the clear winner and has been for weeks. The Viv 2.0 in every way. :deadbanana:

really disappointed with how the judges have treated Black Peppa in a lot of these weeks. Dakota should be there too with Sminty and Baby.

Cheddar is polished and cerebral but at times feels like a charisma black hole

Danny winning is the only thing that will salvage this season

Anybody else noticed Ru seemed especially low energy and unenthused this whole episode :rip: Maybe he was just getting over his cold from the prior week but girl I feel you, I want it to just be over already unfortunately 

I think that was a fine episode, I was almost expecting them to put cheddar in the bottom to have a “winner stumble” and lip sync once 

danny and cheddar both deserve the crown, happy for either 

I'm low key living for Jombers being top5 :skull:

Inb4 UK's double crowning :foxaylove2: And I prefer Jonbers over Pixie in the finale hands down.

I'm fine with Jonbers at the finale, she was top3 three times in the last five weeks. BP on the other hand.. what for?

I hooooope Danny wins

5 hours ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Cheddar is polished and cerebral but at times feels like a charisma black hole

I don't even know if that's true though tbh :skull: I went into this season thinking I would REALLY like Cheddar, but wow um. Her runways have been corny and over-explained, and I screamed when Danny said she looked like soggy cabbage or w/e in that "pansy" look :ahh: And everyone keeps saying she's "too smart" but, um, where are the smarts? I just don't see it. 

Cheddar has to be one of the biggest disappointments for me ever on a season of DR. I find myself actively waiting for her to stop talking now whenever she's on screen :skull: 

As for the rest of the season:

I thought the first half was very strong, a huge improvement over S3. I thought contestants were mostly leaving at appropriate times (though in retrospect it would've been fun to have Sminty around longer for some extra personality). 

I wildly underestimated both Baby and Dakota from the first episode, and they ended up being -- by far -- my favorite queens of the season. I wish they hadn't been so hard on Baby to the point where she exited the competition. Her look and her fashion may need polishing, but she turned out to be genuinely talented, and I would love to see her grow and come back on AS. 

Dakota was, by a large margin, the most charismatic queen this season, and one of the few with a clear and distinct point of view, aesthetic, etc. Easily one of the best UK lip syncers so far. Talented in many areas, and ones you wouldn't necessarily expect. She's funny! I am eager to see her come back on AS (hopefully US, along with Baby) with a bigger budget. I've watched some of her IG Lives and it's clear that was an issue.

I would also like to see more of Le Fil. I liked her personality and she was a runway highlight. 

Quite frankly, the season flatlined after Dakota went home :skull: 

At this point I am not really rooting for anyone to win, which is disappointing. Second UK season in a row where I am not at all invested in any of the top 4 :doc: I do think Danny deserves to win the most though, even if her drag is not my cup of tea. 

23 hours ago, mokitsu said:

People died...

mother ate this so hard 

7 hours ago, FAN said:

Danny is the clear winner and has been for weeks. The Viv 2.0 in every way. :deadbanana:

really disappointed with how the judges have treated Black Peppa in a lot of these weeks. Dakota should be there too with Sminty and Baby.

How? She deserved all of her bottom placements and then some.

2 minutes ago, Claymore said:

Maybe they meant the mercilessness they've shown her by allowing her to stay on the show to keep flopping hard, brutal tbh :sistrens:

Would not be mad at a Cheddar/Danny double crowning at all tbh. :michael:

Would love to see both on the next All Winners!

1 hour ago, Claymore said:

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Maybe they meant the mercilessness they've shown her by allowing her to stay on the show to keep flopping hard, brutal tbh :sistrens:

I definitely feel that a lot of the bottom places were unwarranted. Pixie and Jon were carried.

Pixie, Jonbers, and Peppa should’ve been triple eliminated this week. None of them deserve to be in the finale. :hoetenks:

Danny for the win. 

Danny slayed the roast and she's still the winner for me

Jonbers did great actually! I've warmed up to her and seeing her in the final is kind of a kii

Cheddar I thought was interesting but she was clearly out of her comfort zone but she did decent enough

Peppa had some funny moments but overall the bottom was justified

Pixie... no words :deadbanana4: bombed the roast, horrible runway, completely given up in the lipsync

1 hour ago, FAN said:

I definitely feel that a lot of the bottom places were unwarranted. Pixie and Jon were carried.

Oh you said '' a lot"' :bibliahh:Who was worse than her in Snatch Game, Roast, Design and Acting? Jonbers did very good in two out of these sooo

3 hours ago, pxxxtrick said:

Pixie, Jonbers, and Peppa should’ve been triple eliminated this week. None of them deserve to be in the finale. :hoetenks:

Danny for the win. 

Bring back Dakota and Baby and you have the best top 4 since Sasha, Shea, Peppermint and SheDevil. :jonnycat:

1 hour ago, InventedGays said:

Same, I think queens playing a "drunk" character is so overdone and tired. If it was a semi decent roast she easily would have been low

Especially when the Vivienne just did it for AS7 and did it much much better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.