RuPaul’s Drag Race UK | S5 E10 | Grand Finale

Hephaestus

18 hours ago, xrosup said:

Cheddar doesn't live up to her hype :rip: You're told she's this amazing legendary queen and the show rewards her for it, but it doesn't translate on screen. Her girl groups win? Won by default. Her snatch game win? Meh, there weren't any jokes in sight. Her makeover win? Sure, but Danny could've won too. And this week's acting challenge win? I'm sorry but she was not hilarious, even Jonbers was better to me and she was awful, but at least she was comedically awful. 

I know the race is between is between Cheddar and Danny and we're supposed to believe they're neck and neck but Danny is a much stronger Drag Race competitor.

I agree completely, I was expecting some sickening looks on the runway from Cheddar and what we've got so far has been mediocre at best.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

I Lowkey agree with all eliminations except for Dakotas :rip:

The season was actually quite good until the Rusical and then it had a sharp nose dive which is a shame. Production only has themselves to blame I fear. Also the girl group challenge being so early and half the girls getting a badge was a huge mistake.

At least S3 had the charity shop sue challenge which felt fresh and the roast which was really funny. Hopefully the roast next ep helps the season end on a high note. 

• ATRL Moderator

I still haven't watched the last episode, I just don't care anymore.

yeah the boot order is what really messed up an amazing cast. can you imagine the slay of…

12. just may

11. copper (ginger) top

10. pixie polite

9. jonbers

8. starlet 

7. le fil

6. sminty

5. baby/peppa

danny, dakota, cheddar, baby/peppa top 4

30 minutes ago, Vagabond said:

yeah the boot order is what really messed up an amazing cast. can you imagine the slay of…

12. just may

11. copper (ginger) top

10. pixie polite

9. jonbers

8. starlet 

7. le fil

6. sminty

5. baby/peppa

danny, dakota, cheddar, baby/peppa top 4

Ugh this is exactly how it should have been 

the talent is there (or well mostly there), I’m still so unclear how we got such a weak top 5

I’m still planning to go to the UK4 tour when it comes around, I haven’t been to any previous ones but they’re doing the Royal Albert Hall in London which is insane 

13 hours ago, khalyan said:

I still haven't watched the last episode, I just don't care anymore.

It was actually REALLY good and had a lot of passion.

Probs the best lip synch of the season too, and the girls told Jonbers to her face they think Dakota deserved to stay so the drama and tension is high.

Best runway of the season so far.

8/10 ep for me, comedy challenges lowkey always suck.

This season is the pits. Now tell me why the f*ck they wasted a double sashay on Jonbers and Peppa who are basically coasting after eliminating some fierce competitors without thinking twice about it. Like, Dakota's elimination was just last week, they really couldn't save her? Especially considering Ru wasn't judging that episode?

The challenge was awful and I was shocked that Cheddar got her third win. If anything, I thought that Danny or maybe even Pixie would win it. The runway looks were all really good but Jonbers' manly ass really did that, I couldn't believe my eyes. That mug was soft too.

At this point I hope Danny wins, at least she's funny and entertaining. Cheddar is a really good queen and activist, but I'm not here for another Sasha type of winner.

Edited by Hephaestus

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Cheddar is a really good queen and activist, but I'm not here for another Sasha type of winner.

Cheesy could never serve what Sasha did in Category Is... 

She's just there to make statements, and make little dad jokes that always fall flat.. she has 0 charisma.

Danny is the rightful winner, but Cheese-In-A-Can would be a fitting winner for such a horrendous season, I suppose

starlet.thumb.gif.7418a07a3880a1f712bffd

11 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

This season is the pits. Now tell me why the f*ck they wasted a double sashay on Jonbers and Peppa who are basically coasting after eliminating some fierce competitors without thinking twice about it. Like, Dakota's elimination was just last week, they really couldn't save her? Especially considering Ru wasn't judging that episode?

The challenge was awful and I was shocked that Cheddar got her third win. If anything, I thought that Danny or maybe even Pixie would win it. The runway looks were all really good but Jonbers' manly ass really did that, I couldn't believe my eyes. That mug was soft too.

At this point I hope Danny wins, at least she's funny and entertaining. Cheddar is a really good queen and activist, but I'm not here for another Sasha type of winner.

Now sis, you didn't have to do him like that :fan:

The problem with the past 2 uk seasons is that they eliminate the intersting/unique/likeable contestants early and then we have to suffer with the likes ok pixie, jonbers, ella, kitty etc

This will end the next week, assuming today it will get defined the 5th place and then, the top 4 for the finals? Anyway, I hope Danny wins. Cheddar is good but feels kinda uneventful. This season was for Dakota, Danny or Peppa (if the last one hadn't flopped so hard). 

both Peppa and Pixie announcing music to be released tomorrow, double elim?

Would be hilarious to see Jonbers in the final but at this point I'd prefer her over Pixie

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

People died...

The MASSIVE decline in quality from seasons 2 and 3 to .... 4 :biblionny:

1 hour ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

The MASSIVE decline in quality from seasons 2 and 3 to .... 4 :biblionny:

Season 4 is not it but let's not forget how awful season 3 was, let's be real :rip:

4 hours ago, mokitsu said:

People died...

My saviour, Khrist Versace.

Pixie being in the top5 :rip:

Jumpers or whatever her name is somehow Ru is trying to make her a thing 

Peppa had an amazing 1st week and then she fell into oblivion

Cheddar is ok and likable but nothing special . I didnt agree with all of her wins 

Danny has Winner writter all over her !

Dakota and Danny will be the most remembered from this season 

QUESTION 

WHY TF there is no cash price in UK ? Is it the only country there is no cash price? Its kind of ridiculous.  They are there for stupid badges :rip::dancehall2:

That was actually a cute, entertaining, and satisfying episode!

The roast wasn't too great. Danny slayed, Jonbers was good, the rest were blah, but it still made for a good viewing experience.

It was great to see the eliminated queens and I think the results were ultimately correct.

Pixie truly bombed that lipsync and was probably the least interesting contestant left (which says a lot), so I'm glad it was Peppa who made the finale (despite flopping almost everything post Episode 1 :rip:).

Let's be real, it's just between Danny and Cheddar next week. 

Despite not being a fan at first, I'm rooting for Danny. Cheddar would be a more interesting and different addition to the UK winners circle, but I just think Danny deserves it more and slayed the competition more. Her wins were more impressive and she's just fun and charismatic. But whatever, the season kinda ended up a mess, so I'll be fine with whatever result. Even Jobers or Peppa winning would at least be a kii :rip: 

Was a good ep, imo only Pixie truly bombed. Cheddar and Peppa managed to be entertaining even though this obviously wasn't in their comfort zones. 

Really it would be fair if either Cheddar or Danny won at this point. Should probably come down to how they do next week. 

I knew people would be coming for Cheddar's wins lol even though the only questionable one was the one that Danny also won because the whole team won. Cheddar deserved all her wins just as much as Danny did you guys just always insist on finding someone to push down. :dies:

I like Cheddar's drag more so I guess I'm rooting for her more but Danny deserves it just as much. Either of them is fine, they could even do a double crowning lol it's not like there's a cash prize anyway. 

Danny deserved the Squirrel Games win, and cheesy BOMBED the comedy challenge, despite the pity laugh edits they tried to throw in... so basically Danny has 5 badges, despites the rigamores :sorry:

Aaaaahhhhh...not ******* Jonbers being top 4. :bibliahh:What a joke, what a nightmare. :gaycat7:

Black Peppa has to have the worst track record for a finalist ever :deadbanana4:

WIN - SAFE - BTM - SAFE - SAFE - BTM - SAFE - BTM - BTM

Her safe placements for the makeover and rusical were bottom worthy as well. At least she looked good tonight without any fit issues for once. 

This season was meh because of the favouritism of mediocre queens… Even though Jonbers won me over, seeing her, Pixie and Peppa last over Le Fil, Sminty, Starlet, Dakota (and Baby) tonight was just incorrect.

Danny and Cheddar don’t really excite either. They’re just kinda there :kitty:

Despite of having 4 btm, I'm happy that Peppa is still in the competition. She, along with Cheddar, Danny and Dakota, is one of the stars of the season. And her runway was fire most of the times. 

Edited by Roberto

The issue with Peppa is that she's just not a comedy challenge person and this has been a season full of comedy challenges. Even the acting/performance challenges were judged based on comedy, the rusical was heavily centred on comedy too. I guess it makes sense as this is where british queens usually excell but I do feel bad for Peppa. It wasn't her season. 

Then again she also bombed the design challenge and kind of flopped the makeover so. :michael:

Edited by Mikeymoonshine

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.