• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

Danny deserved as much as Cheddar.

To be fair, Peppa did the best in the final challenge while Cheddar looked the best in the runway. I thought Danny looked low key basic in the runway.

35 minutes ago, FAN said:

If they do a UK All Stars…

Divina Decampo 

Bimini

Tayce

A’Whora 

Ella Vaday 

Scarlett Harlett

Black Peppa 

Sminty Drop 

Dakota 

Charity Kase 

There are like 4 possible winners in that list. I need some of them in a different AS. :jonnycat:

9 hours ago, mokitsu said:

"we're on the BBC please don't curse" :bibliahh: i love jonbers

When she was eliminated and said "it should have been me", l lost it too. :jonnycat::bibliahh:She really has nerve. :bibliahh:

Remember when spoiled girls thought the show yet again screwed a black girl with Black Peppa and Danny was payola'd white queen.

And all the members hated Danny at the begininning of the season for NO reason and now everyone agrees that Danny was the best and Black Peppa disappointed people.

LoL

boring and predictable bottom of the barrel season. only thing this season had over post-S11 US seasons was that it was shorter 

Black Peppa really thinks shes this seasons Tayce or Vanity Milan. Whos gonna tell her that thats not the case?

37 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Black Peppa really thinks shes this seasons Tayce or Vanity Milan. Whos gonna tell her that thats not the case?

Her fashion has been the best week after week and she absolutely slayed the last episode. She’s top for challenge and runway. She’s top tier, just not set out for all these comedy challenges. 

In the end, the right winner won. 

4 minutes ago, FAN said:

Her fashion has been the best week after week and she absolutely slayed the last episode. She’s top for challenge and runway. She’s top tier, just not set out for all these comedy challenges. 

In the end, the right winner won. 

Im talking about performing abilities clearly 

Her fashion game is amazing 

Edited by *-ChriZ-*

Sorry but Pepper's fashion got gradually worse every episode, she really peaked on episode 1. Sminty, Starlet and even Dakota served better looks and were more consistent.

Danny had a stronger runway package than Peppa, don't quote me.

They’ve gotta stop doing the finale musical number as a challenge & acting like their performance has any influence over the outcome. Jonbers > Peppa > Danny > Cheddar. CG sanded the edges off of everything that makes her unique & came across bland & anonymous. She could’ve been any bar queen in the early 2010s doing Gaga. I don’t disagree that she & Danny were the most consistent all season but the finale is always so anticlimactic bc there’re no stakes. Track record totally outweighs the challenge.

Boring season, congrats to Danny, etc.

Could have been much better but I don’t even have much to say at this point. Hopefully Dakota is on a future season.

6 hours ago, Afferty said:

Remember when spoiled girls thought the show yet again screwed a black girl with Black Peppa and Danny was payola'd white queen.

And all the members hated Danny at the begininning of the season for NO reason and now everyone agrees that Danny was the best and Black Peppa disappointed people.

LoL

After season 2 and 3 this was not a far fetched assumption, people also thought Cheddar was gonna win and be amazing but she flopped too with only a payola record to save her 

But as usual, it’s only the people who wanted a black queen to be portrayed in a positive light that are the problem, not the ones stanning another kooky white queen

LoL

If we get a UKAS season, this would be my cast of 12 queens. DDC, Bimini, and Ella aren't coming back for various reasons. Idk if Cheddar would want to come back. I'd save her for a vs the world season because I think she would be more excited to compete against international queens.  So I think the cast I created is a realistic one that we would get in real life. I just know they would ask Baga to come back again lol. Hopefully that won't happen. 

Sum Ting Wong (S1)

Crystal (S1)

Cheryl (S1 and UkvTW)

Tia Kofi (S2)

Tayce (S2)

A'whora (S2)

Ellie (S2)

Veronica (S2 and S3)

Kitty (S3)

Choriza (S3)

Jonbers Blonde (S4)

Dakota (S4)

If I had to get a top 3 from this cast, it would be Tia, Kitty, and Jonbers, with Tayce in 4th place. We all know Ru doesn't like Tayce lol. A'whora would be the shock elimination. 

yeah that was the right choice for the winner, I lost

I was rooting for Dakota so hard only for her to come out with a MAID dress, girl :skull:

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

After season 2 and 3 this was not a far fetched assumption, people also thought Cheddar was gonna win and be amazing but she flopped too with only a payola record to save her 

But as usual, it’s only the people who wanted a black queen to be portrayed in a positive light that are the problem, not the ones stanning another kooky white queen

LoL

Naybe people who "only" wants black queen to be protrayed in a positive light should not create a hateful environment for white frontrunners, so there won't be a problem :celestial:

But... Black Peppa was shown in a positive light :rip:

She just got dealt a sh!tty set of cards with all those comedy challenges. More talent would have helped.

I've seen her being compared to Symone, the thing is, Symone might have been a "mannequin" but she could write and act in a comedy challenge.

Don't know what's the deal with the black girls in UK Drag Race. Tayce was obviously the f*cking TEA but even she was not touching the crown in any scenario.

The 4 winners of UK seasons are all so good though. :bloo:

Danny deserved, one of my fave winners, though it was a fantastic top 4 all-round. 

The prize being a WOW Show no one’s going to watch really gives rigamorris, as it’s an instant write-off of Queen’s that aren’t comedically inclined, Krystal is the exception I guess, but what has she really done? :gaycat6:

2 hours ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

But... Black Peppa was shown in a positive light :rip:

She just got dealt a sh!tty set of cards with all those comedy challenges. More talent would have helped.

I've seen her being compared to Symone, the thing is, Symone might have been a "mannequin" but she could write and act in a comedy challenge.

Don't know what's the deal with the black girls in UK Drag Race. Tayce was obviously the f*cking TEA but even she was not touching the crown in any scenario.

The 4 winners of UK seasons are all so good though. :bloo:

Peppa flopped non-comedy challenges too let’s be real.

Her only good week was when she brought looks from home. She didn’t excel in the sewing or makeover challenge. 

Hungry is so pretentious and annoying :deadbanana2:

The Ru girls STAY on her mind 

3 hours ago, Afferty said:

Naybe people who "only" wants black queen to be protrayed in a positive light should not create a hateful environment for white frontrunners, so there won't be a problem :celestial:

And yet Peppa was the one who got the most hate as is par for the course for black queens in this fanbase. 

So where are the bitter essays for her? Oh right, because ~annoying ATRL users~ want black queens to do well means that others must make up for people wanting Black queens to do well as if that’s a problem :skull: 

Peppa got a really good edit anyways for how she did, and everyone was very objective about her this season and even praised Danny repeatedly but you felt the need to take another unprovoked jab at a Black queen as usual :skull: Literally perched all season since we got UK4 spoilers nearly a year ago. Yikes! Next level obsession.

Jonbers was the true surprise for me this season. She kind of ended up as my fave in the top 4 which I did NOT expect. She’s not winner material but I would love to see her back on a vTW season as an early/mid out. Her mediocrity in challenge performances was far more endearing and entertaining than girls like Ellie. 

Danny absolutely dominated the season and deserved to win, probably the most deserving UK winner ever. :clap3:

the only thing that really annoyed me about her, as another user pointed out, is that she never really utilized having a beard as part of her makeup/look...mostly just covering it up in white :what:

Edited by Dula Peep

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.