RuPaul’s Drag Race UK | S5 E10 | Grand Finale

Hephaestus

Spoiler

I thought Cheddar was gonna win based on their preceding legend status, but Danny Beard really earned that win based on how the season played out. Congrats to Danny! The winners circle in the UK is so cool so far.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

I was really hoping for a double crowing - this was such a close call, but I'm happy with the person that won!

I think I would've been happy regardless, but the winner did have the most impressive run and deserves it :heart2:

That being said, the finale disappointed me a bit. 

The performance was underwhelming. The runway was cute, but nothing special.

Excited to see some of these girls grow and hopefully do an AS or VS The World season soon.

Hopefully the S5 girls bring it even harder and I'm looking forward to the next season already :heart2: 

A good final episode. 

Imo

Performance: Peppa > Danny > Jonbers > Cheddar they all did great though I put Cheddar last cos she was a little stiff but she also had quite complex choreo tbf 

Looks: Cheddar > Peppa > Danny > Jonbers 

Jonbers' look wasn't good. Danny's was nice but the bottom half wasn't as good as the rest. Peppa and Cheddar's were amazing. 

Lip sync: They both smashed it  

Congrats Danny, well deserved as she had the best track record. I did actually think they were gonna pull a double win though lol. I'd have been happy either way but good season overall despite some issues with the placements. 

Yasss happy for the winner :clap3:

Not the most thrilling season but I'm happy with the outcome. 

I hope there’s a UK All Stars coming next. Season 1 and 2 were great but Season 3 and 4 felt a bit hit and miss despite having some great queens on them, and I think an All Stars season could help put some freshness back into things now. Feels like a good time to do it but who knows. 

Imagine an all stars with a cast like DDC, Crystal, Sum Ting, Tayce, Bimini, A'whora, Kitty, Dakota, Peppa, Le Fil, Baby and Cheddar 

Maybe that's too many heavy hitters for one season tho. :dancehall:

Edited by Mikeymoonshine

Yesssssssss!!!!! My favorite one won. :jonnycat: Two seasons in a row where Ru picks my fave to win. :turkey:

The only bad thing is that Cheddar is insanely good and she could have won too (unlike the S3 runner-ups), she is like a whole package.:jonnycat:

Good season, I don't think it will be too remembered in the future because it lacks of controversial moments (unlike the first 3 seasons), but it's good TV if you want to spend a light good time. 

YAAAAAAAAS WE DID IT GIRLS! :jonnycat:

So so so happy for the winner, literally the only good thing out of this messy season.

Starlet’s finale look was, as expected, jaw dropping. Miss thing needs to work on her personality a bit because I need her to come back on an AS/vs The World season and get crowned.

The right person won!

The producers really messed up with Black Pepper. :rip:

Starlet look was jaw dropping!:flame:

18 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Starlet’s finale look was, as expected, jaw dropping. Miss thing needs to work on her personality a bit because I need her to come back on an AS/vs The World season and get crowned.

She looked better than Lawrence, Viv and most of the S4 cast. :deadbanana4: 

Congrats to Danny

She was the best in the competition

:turkey:

Now, the S1 & S4 winners were the queens with the best track record 

and the S2 & S3 winners were Ru's favourites

:giraffe:

What will happen in S5 then 

:celestial4:

• ATRL Moderator

The wrong person won!

Must be something wrong with the UK's even numbered seasons. 

Cheddar was robbed!

But Danny is decent winner as well ??

Not gonna lie, I ended up tearing up at the what would you say segment. It was interesting to see Ru’s reaction to Cheddar. It felt genuine. Seems she really views Cheddar as a peer rather than one of her girls. 

It was very tight till the end but Danny ended up washing Cheddar in that lip sync to be honest. Cheddar’s tone was so wrong for that song while Danny killed it. 

Wow at Starlet’s finale gown. She’s next level. If she can find away to lean into her delusional stiffness it would be brilliant. I was sad that Baby didn’t make it back for one more stomp on the runway! I’m sure she packed a great look 

I really hope that it was Baby's choice to not be present for the roast, the finale performance and the runway because otherwise it's really not a good luck for production

That being said, I'm so happy for the winner. As much as I don't like her I can't deny she slayed the entire season and ran rings around the other 3 girls this entire episode

The right person won and I'm so happy! Danny has star power that is undeniable and on top of that has slayed the entirety of the completion. Although I think she's incredible, Cheddar Boregeous never really connected with me

A good ending to a bad season, Danny GOD was the only star of the season, deserved!

ChedDUD's boring ass getting tossed straight into the dumpster, loves it

:turkey:

6 hours ago, Roberto said:

She looked better than Lawrence, Viv and most of the S4 cast. :deadbanana4: 

She honestly looked better than everyone, it was that good.

She probably wouldn’t have gone far anyway, but if they carried Pixie and Jonbers to the top 5, there’s no excuse to not do the same with her for the runway package alone.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.