• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

I get that Pixie's looks were ugly af but she did NOTHING during this first episode to "justify" being hated :biblio:

My God, UK girl group challenges have really peaked with UK, Hun?, uh?

Both performances were bland and boring with very few good verses and bits of choreography here and there. Too bad Peppa and Baby got themselves a particularly bad group to work with because they were hands down the best of the night (with Peppa probably winning again thanks to that beautiful runway because Baby looked a mess).

Dakota's team did ok, I wasn't impressed by any of them but at least the performance was cohesive and serviceable. I guess that was enough to grant them a win.

I'd have put Sminty and Jonbers in the bottom 2 to be honest, they were both really bad. I think that Starlet was fine other than missing a couple steps, she was actually very present throughout the entire performance and her runway was incredible. Jonbers served desperation the entire lip sync, I was actually gagged when Ru told her to shantay because I thought Starlet had an overall more enjoyable performance. She was pissed to leave and rightfully so I say. So so sad to see her go this early, I thought she would go all the way.

Edited by Hephaestus

Poor Starletdown, I think Ru must have had some Pearl PTSD from her. 

I'd like to see her come back to All stars, definitely didnt think should have gone this early, there are some rough queens still in the competition who are serving nothing but fillers but oh well. :chick3:

What are y’all smoking? Starlet should’ve been eliminated without a lipsync for that atrocity of a performance. GURL… Mediocrity out, thank god.

They need to stop judging the Girl Group challenges as a group win. Both UK3 (River) and UK4 (Baby) could have been judged individually. 

I will say, the chorus was actually great, but the vocals and production on the verses was trash. 

Runway was fun and the cast is fun too. I’m glad Baby said what was on her mind. And I’m finding myself liking Starlet.

Edited by Rotunda

Not both Pixie Polite & Copper Topp having a badge :deadbanana2: gosh honestly **** this episode.

Also maybe I’m not seeing what y’all see, cause Starlet seemed the opposite of present during the challenge. She was dead on stage, and if GG didn’t take her out, an improv/acting challenge would have. 

She is kinda unintentionally funny though.

Edited by Rotunda

I feel like you guys have standards way too high sometimes. The winning group all did good, were they as amazing as the Kingdolls or the frock destroyers? No but those were always going to be difficult to compete with as they turned out so good. I do think this challenge was too early and that group struggled from there being too many of them but they all pulled it off. 

Obviously Baby and Peppa did the best but the rest of their group were the absolute bottom three out of all the queens. 

I actually think Dakota specifically slayed this too which I did not expect from her at all. 

I do feel sorry for Starlet because some people just aren't that expressive and it's not easy to overcome that. Then again it's not like the criticism was wrong she looked out of place in the performance and she messed up a lot. Also she seemed a little delusional about that and then kinda stormed off at the end. :dancehall:

Was kinda odd why Sminty was not in the bottom, I'm not mad cos Jonbers did bad too but I thought she got worse critiques.

THE RISE OF DAKOTA SCHIFFER :alexz: i need her to keep slaying, she’s so gorgeous and she has a distinct style which is more than i can say for the other pretty white girls like Sminty

Jonbers and Sminty were both horrible in the challenge and the runway, while Starlet slayed the runway. 

The wrong queen went home.

• ATRL Moderator

I think it was a bit too early in the competition to do a girl groups challenge.  They at least should have done 3 groups! Regardless the Right group won even if a 6way win is silly.  Bottom two IMO should have been Sminty instead of Jonbers.  Jonbers at least lip synced most of her lyrics correctly.  

Oh I forgot to say the runway was mostly great. Only a couple of boots this week. 

Also I agree that Pixie hate is unwarranted. What has she done to deserve being hated other than wear some bad looks? 

• ATRL Moderator

Pixies looks aren’t even that bad.  Her looks last week were better than Baby and Le Fil (all 3 had one good look and one bad look) 

• ATRL Moderator
43 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Also maybe I’m not seeing what y’all see, cause Starlet seemed the opposite of present during the challenge. She was dead on stage, and if GG didn’t take her out, an improv/acting challenge would have. 

She is kinda unintentionally funny though.

She did worse than Sminty who didn’t even bother to lip sync her verse :rip: that’s how bad she was. 

This episode was... something. I'm not sure if it was bad but I wouldn't exactly call it great. 

Starlet looked like a fish out of water on stage. Does anyone remember the Ginger Fox from iCarly? That's who she reminded me of :rip: It's a shame because she has great looks but zero charisma. I also lost it when she stood still for 75% of the performance then as the last chorus came pounding in she gave us a slow motion death drop that felt like "here, I guess" :lmao: Ngl it was kind of iconic

I really like this group over all so looking forward to next week

Starlet was PISSED. And she had a right to be because she should’ve been low with the bottom 2 being Jonbers & Sminty :gaycat3: at least Starlet knew her words.

Overall though, I’m fed up of Girl Group challenges. 6 queens winning is ridiculous, and not all of them deserved it.

This was Dakotas episode tbh. She was extremel likeable, did good in the challenge and looked stunning.

Obviously Baby did great as well.

Black Peppa was a stunning third in my opinion, but I agree with Michelles critique. 

The runway was really strong tho imho. The queens are very fashionable overall.

I wish Starlet didn't hold herself back from cussing the **** out of Ru like she clearly wanted to :rip: that would have been the best and only good thing she served during the season

Baby and Black Peppa should have gotten badges, it's not fair that six people who did okay won because the three people in the other group absolutely bombed 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.