RuPaul’s Drag Race UK | S5 E10 | Grand Finale

Hephaestus

17 minutes ago, igninton said:

She posted it on her Insta stories. Can't find a screenshot but she was basically sharing an image of the documentary saying "I 100% agree, I worked there and it was a living hell" or something like that.

Mess :skull:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

The way miss Ella's boy account keeps popping up on my insta recommended more than her drag account kinda says it all really!

6 hours ago, Ghibli said:

The way miss Ella's boy account keeps popping up on my insta recommended more than her drag account kinda says it all really!

WaiT, this happens often to me as well :busted:

8 hours ago, Jack! said:

She was always a front runner for me all of S3 and was pretty disappointed when she lost, but her post-drag race career seems so odd. :skull: Like I feel like she’s seen out of drag more than in drag, she’s not had a lot of appearances, I don’t think she’s been on any other tour other than the Pick n Mix one, and a friend of mine went to a show of hers a few months ago, she said the ticket price was quite hefty to get early access to club for the show, apparently she came out and literally sang two songs and that was it :skull: IDK, if she’s happy that’s fine but something about her seems off.

Her career is not going the way she thought it would and she's probably just pressed that she has to be in drag for people to pay attention to her :skull:

On 4/22/2022 at 3:10 PM, mokitsu said:

Krystal legend and best UK winner

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Tea. Bimini would have been a strong contender, but she didn't win so...

3 hours ago, HotFriedChicken said:

Her career is not going the way she thought it would and she's probably just pressed that she has to be in drag for people to pay attention to her :skull:

Oop :mandown:

11 hours ago, Ghibli said:

Which one is it?

On 4/23/2022 at 8:26 AM, Jack! said:

She was always a front runner for me all of S3 and was pretty disappointed when she lost, but her post-drag race career seems so odd. :skull: Like I feel like she’s seen out of drag more than in drag, she’s not had a lot of appearances, I don’t think she’s been on any other tour other than the Pick n Mix one, and a friend of mine went to a show of hers a few months ago, she said the ticket price was quite hefty to get early access to club for the show, apparently she came out and literally sang two songs and that was it :skull: IDK, if she’s happy that’s fine but something about her seems off.

She’s basically another Joey Gay. Her insta is basically pics of her as a boy. 

Ella Vaday is a failed actor who threw on a wig and slapped on some makeup to revitalize her career. I cackled when Ru called her out on the finale. I knew we'd start to only see her as a boy once her season ended. Glad she lost :clap3:

13 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Ella Vaday is a failed actor who threw on a wig and slapped on some makeup to revitalize her career. I cackled when Ru called her out on the finale. I knew we'd start to only see her as a boy once her season ended. Glad she lost :clap3:

another rose hihi

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • ATRL Moderator

Bimini signing a record deal with Sony UK. Harry Styles better feature Bim in the music video for Little Freak :gaycat:

• 1 month later...

omg I forgot we still have UK4 to look forward to this year :duca: So exciteeeeed!

I hope it serves more of S2 or at least S1, and not S3, but the British girls always deliver regardless!

UK is the one international series I've been dedicated to from the start, I'm ready :gaycat1:

This better be a rudemption from S3! :duca:

12 minutes ago, Why said:

Guest judges look insane this season :jonny5:

I only know twigs but that excites me enough!

Can't wait for MTQ

Not even gonna dream about a FKA twigs lipsync since they already had Jessie Ware and didn't use her music.

• ATRL Moderator
8 hours ago, alfonso12 said:

Not even gonna dream about a FKA twigs lipsync since they already had Jessie Ware and didn't use her music.

UGH, I know. But I'd love a dramatic Cellophane lip sync (if the right queens do it) :monkey:

On 4/22/2022 at 10:10 PM, mokitsu said:

Krystal legend and best UK winner

Yes, YES!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.