RuPaul’s Drag Race UK | S5 E10 | Grand Finale

Hephaestus

13 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

My God, there's room for everybody let's just say that. And to think she has 10 years of drag experience :skull:

Isn't she part of the girl group with Cheryl and Kitty?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• KFC

• Roberto

Black Peppa, Cheddar Gorgeous, Danny Beard, Sminty Drop are the standouts for me.

Jonbers serving first out already :gaycattel:

On 9/2/2022 at 1:13 PM, Subomie said:

I love Lawrence, but the way she wasn't even the second biggest star in this lineup...

Eh - a magazine cover isn't where Lawrence's stardom shines. Unfortunately Lawrence just didn't keep her momentum through the second half of the season and Bimini (and Tayce honestly even though for some reason the judges would NEVER give her props) ate. By the end of the season all three were adored as decently well-rounded entertainers, versus the clear Lawrence supremacy that the season started with.

Cheddar is a gag, she's well known on the drag scene and very talented. Danny too. 

Black Peppa's look was stunning :jonny5:

11 minutes ago, Body Talk said:

Eh - a magazine cover isn't where Lawrence's stardom shines. Unfortunately Lawrence just didn't keep her momentum through the second half of the season and Bimini (and Tayce honestly even though for some reason the judges would NEVER give her props) ate. By the end of the season all three were adored as decently well-rounded entertainers, versus the clear Lawrence supremacy that the season started with.

For some reason this site loves to hate on Lawrence and ignore that Bimini stumbled a few times (why was Lawrence low in that second design challenge when Bim's outfit was clearly worse?) Yet Krystal who did worse than Lawrence by far is the "deserving winner" of her season. :eddie:

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

Isn't she part of the girl group with Cheryl and Kitty?

I don't think so, but I don't follow them that much so I could be wrong :michael:

16 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

For some reason this site loves to hate on Lawrence and ignore that Bimini stumbled a few times (why was Lawrence low in that second design challenge when Bim's outfit was clearly worse?) Yet Krystal who did worse than Lawrence by far is the "deserving winner" of her season. :eddie:

Season 3 had a weaker cast. Any number of the Season 2 girls would've been the front runner or given Krystal a run for her money. Also - Krystal winning kind of felt like vindication in a way for Bim... a high-fashion commercial girl was robbed by a comedy/theatre queen the season prior so Krystal winning S3 just felt right.

excited for this to start again! I've heard of Danny Beard and Cheddar Gorgeous, so I'm excited to see what they're about

Baby and Black Peppa are part of a Rennaissance drag night I'm going to in November, curious to see them too 

not seen the rest of the MTQ yet but looks good!

Kinda interesting that they've chosen hometown/country as the theme of this promo. Maybe we won't get a runway with that category this season?

kinda one of the best promo looks ever huh

black peppa, sminty, chedar, danny all served 

45 minutes ago, Body Talk said:

Season 3 had a weaker cast. Any number of the Season 2 girls would've been the front runner or given Krystal a run for her money. Also - Krystal winning kind of felt like vindication in a way for Bim... a high-fashion commercial girl was robbed by a comedy/theatre queen the season prior so Krystal winning S3 just felt right.

Not saying Krystal didn't deserve her win (she was the best in the finale) or that Bimini wouldn't have deserved if she won. Just that people on this site are biased and take every opportunity to dunk on Lawrence. What's the difference between Bimini and Ella? Both had the strongest track record, both fan favourites, both lost. People on here don't like Ella though so she isn't robbed. 

33 minutes ago, Mikeymoonshine said:

Not saying Krystal didn't deserve her win (she was the best in the finale) or that Bimini wouldn't have deserved if she won. Just that people on this site are biased and take every opportunity to dunk on Lawrence. What's the difference between Bimini and Ella? Both had the strongest track record, both fan favourites, both lost. People on here don't like Ella though so she isn't robbed. 

I guess... Ultimately Ella is a mediocre version of the drag Vivienne (and even to an extent Lawrence) is an absolute master at. To have them in the same winner's circle would be odd. A fashion girlie winning S3 made sense.

EDIT: I'd also argue that Bimini is a more intellectual/interesting/well-rounded version of what Krystal does. 

Edited by Body Talk

• ATRL Moderator

ATRL's Drag Race UK Season 4 Prediction Poll

RuPaul's Drag Race UK season 4 cast of queens revealed | EW.com

Based purely on the Meet the Queens videos you've watched of the UK4 cast, it's your turn to predict how the season will pan out. We don't know the challenge order or anything about the queens other than the two minute videos and their promo looks. Will the sewing queens make it to a sewing challenge? Will the singers make it to girl groups? Are the big personalities putting on a front?

I'll link their Instagram accounts below to help you decide where to rank them, and reveal ATRL's final prediction before episode 1 airs on 22 September.

p0cypcn4.jpgBlack PeppaCheddar GorgeousCopper Topp

Dakota SchifferDanny BeardJonbers BlondeJust May

Le FilPixie PoliteSminty DropStarlet

Ok those MTQs were EVERYTHING :clap3: 

If these girls can keep that level up, this could be S2 level good!

So many standouts already and very few 'meh' queens.

It's hard to even pick faves, but I think I would say so far I'm rooting for Baby / Black Peppa / Cheddar / Sminty / Starlet. 

I like Le Fil and Dakota a lot too.

Black Peppa best promo look since Symone I fear :clap3:

Black Peppa for the win obv but I don't trust this show not to put her in the bottom a bunch like they did with Tayce & Vanity

Jonbers serving first out.

edit: nevermind. The one after her... I-

Edited by Heldenzeit

The cast is an absolute serve easthetic-wise, let's hope they bring personalities as well. :clap3:

Starlet's face. Are you kidding me? :jonny:

And Black Peppa looks Stun. Them's my faves.

Lol at the Just May draggings. I jumped when I first saw her makeup :shakeno:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.