Hogwarts Legacy (2023) | PS4/Xbox One versions out!

thatsmydemi

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Magickarp

• thatsmydemi

• Attitude

I was on TikTok earlier and passed like 3 live videos of people playing the game.

I DON'T WANT TO KNOW A THING ABOUT THIS GAME UNTIL I PLAY.

4 minutes ago, Kayhan said:

last 3 minutes for me x

Hope you enjoy it :heart2:, I'll be playing it in 3 hours, can't wait! :duca:

IGN: "It’s certainly weighed down by technical issues, a lackluster main story, and some poor enemy variety" (direct quote from their review)

Also IGN: 9/10

KYtBoeg.gif

Edited by Marla Singer

6 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Also Sebastian Swallows makes me wanna abandon Ravenclaw for Slytherin.

The way he asks u to secretly meet him at the back of Hogwarts after dark... whew, we ******* right?

That better not be a House exclusive quest or goodbye Ravenclaw, i'm letting the snake slither into me.

KYtBoeg.gif

girl that's a child

spacer.png

Edited by Mr.Marvelous

22 minutes ago, Marla Singer said:

IGN: "It’s certainly weighed down by technical issues, a lackluster main story, and some poor enemy variety" (direct quote from their review)

KYtBoeg.gif

Reviewers give recent Pokemon games 9/10s when the graphics are from the PS2 era, the performance is Cyberpunk esque, and the gameplay is the same as 20 years ago.

This game looks amazing. :clap3:

3 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Someone noticed a pattern that many sites like Gamespot, Kotaku, GameInformer, Polygon, VG247, & TheGamer, that had lashed JK Rowling's involvement before, did not get review codes. Either they're boycotting, or WB was very careful in who got review codes. IGN is the only Anti-JK site that got the code, & the guy reviewing it said he was pretty low level & the only reason he got to review it was cuz everyone else there didn't want to.

2 Kotaku writers shaded that "Engineer positive coverage" aspect, & there's more writers from those sites i listed coming out shading it too. 

5j9Sv6y.png

The score is falling i fear, better go back to saying the MC scores don't matter rn. 8666 incoming.

KYtBoeg.gif

It went back up

spacer.png

Just now, TheSoneNavy said:

It went back up

spacer.png

Tankage cancelled and smashery confirmedt

spacer.png

5 out of the 6 pending reviews are aiming positive with one pending 90, but we shall see. 

Edited by TheSoneNavy

6 minutes ago, TheSoneNavy said:

5 out of the 6 pending reviews are aiming positive with one pending 90, but we shall see. 

So the game is a smash hit

Sad that TOTK will beat this for GOY @ The Game Awards, Jeff won't risk the backlash of Hogwarts winning. 

Also the sabotaging pre-written 0-20 score reviews aren't coming until the sites that did not get codes are done pretending to be done playing. 

KYtBoeg.gif

34 minutes ago, TheSoneNavy said:

It went back up

Wdym it already dropped to 85 without the sabotage KYtBoeg.gif

1 hour ago, Marla Singer said:

a lackluster main story, and some poor enemy variety

Like BOTW? KYtBoeg.gif

42 minutes ago, Mr.Marvelous said:

girl that's a child

I- i googled his age and couldn't find anything :deadvision: he looks like he's in college KYtBoeg.gif

12 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

Wdym it already dropped to 85 without the sabotage KYtBoeg.gif

spacer.png

It looks like a fun game from what I’ve seen. The Harry Potter game I wish I had when I was growing up watching the movies and reading the books.

Not Harold acclaiming. Must be something with the Harry's. :gaycat7:

Less than 6 more hours and I can play. Can't wait to be a Slytherin.:gaycat1:

7 hours ago, NicoleAMatty said:

waiT, when did they announce him?

KYtBoeg.gif

streets are also saying Ravenclaw has less content/side quests compared to the other houses, so I don't know what to do and what to think

KYtBoeg.gif

Guess I'm going Slytherin then, Avada Kedavra

KYtBoeg.gif

(Shook at how good these reviews are BTW. I was expecting a low 80s start at the absolute highest not high 80s :dies:  )

PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X

Quality: 1800p/30
Performance: 1440p/60
Balanced: 1800p/40
Ray-Tracing 1440p/30
Performance HFR: 1080p/~80

Xbox Series S

Quality: 1188p/30
Performance: 900p/60
Balanced: 1080p/40

Well, performance mode it is. :-*

Edited by NicoleAMatty

I just found out this game won't be released on ps4 until april like

KYtBoeg.gif

2 hours ago, Marla Singer said:

KYtBoeg.gif

I actually got my game early this past Sunday and I've been playing since. I haven't had any technical issues to speak of, and the loading screens at the doors happen rarely for me and when they do, it's quite brief. 

So far, I really like the main story and I think the enemies are pretty different but I don't think I'm very far into the story.

The one thing I will say is playing is more linear than you think, it's not as interactive as in like choosing a class schedule and stuff but Hogwarts itself is gorgeous and there's a lot of side quests.

Edited by Obsession

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.