Hogwarts Legacy (2023) | PS4/Xbox One versions out!

thatsmydemi

Can’t wait to get this. Didn’t preorder because last time I did that for a product it ended up coming two days after the release. :mad:

So just gonna buy it the day of.

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Magickarp

• thatsmydemi

• Attitude

What the **** is the this thread tittle 

At least be a bit shameful about lining a terf pocket :biblio:

3 hours ago, TheSoneNavy said:

In another gameplay, another girl said that this is still the developer kit and there will be a first day patch for errors 

Yes :giraffe:

3 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

It's a joke because the boycott failed

Edited by thatsmydemi

5 hours ago, MonsterJohn said:

The boycott failed & this is going to be one of the biggest games of the year.

Fume more. :coffee2:

So excited for Hogwarts Legacy. I'm a massive JK Rowling fan and I have been since I was a kid so I'm excited to see what they create with such a big budget.

Performance mode on PS5 better be 1440p/60fps cuz 1080p won't do it for me.

KYtBoeg.gif

The social media discussion around this game is so fkn toxic, dear god. I'll be glad when it's released and people finally stop talking about it :deadbanana4: Proud bigots in every comment thread, and preview video, professing that they'll buy multiple copies just to make a point about gender.

I hate the fact that if JK Rowling weren't a terrible person who inserted herself in the middle of a culture war, I would buy this game day one. 

i feel this will be a letdown like cyberpunk. from a gameplay perspective nothing i've seen excites me, but i'm also not a HP fan so idk.

with the whole j k rowling thing i thought when they announced this game they had said they already paid her off and that she wouldn't earn any of the money from the game?

10 hours ago, Reginald said:

The social media discussion around this game is so fkn toxic, dear god. I'll be glad when it's released and people finally stop talking about it :deadbanana4: Proud bigots in every comment thread, and preview video, professing that they'll buy multiple copies just to make a point about gender.

I hate the fact that if JK Rowling weren't a terrible person who inserted herself in the middle of a culture war, I would buy this game day one. 

Ok, thanks for sharing. I ordered the Collector’s Edition because people told me not to.

On 1/27/2023 at 7:40 AM, MonsterJohn said:

Seriously, @ATRL Administration this thread title is an open “**** you” to the trans community. 

And JKR just tweeted this disgusting thing: 

3 minutes ago, ButterflyXIII said:

Ok, thanks for sharing. I ordered the Collector’s Edition because people told me not to.

Wow you’re so special and not like the other girls. 

Yeah boycott aside this game does not look interesting or fun in the slightest 

Just now, Pop said:

Wow you’re so special and not like the other girls. 

Thank you! Just goes to show that hate never wins, doesn’t it?

Just now, ButterflyXIII said:

Thank you! Just goes to show that hate never wins, doesn’t it?

The irony. 

1 minute ago, Dephira said:

Yeah boycott aside this game does not look interesting or fun in the slightest 

It looks so dark, gray, drab and lifeless. 

The Wizarding World lost its vibrant magic, both literally and figuratively. 

This game makes me more enthusiastic about getting a nintendo switch. What yoy guys think? It is worth getting switch for this and zelda and animal crossing?

Edited by Companion

10 minutes ago, Pop said:

Seriously, @ATRL Administration this thread title is an open “**** you” to the trans community. 

I think the ATRL HQ thread is a better place to voice your concern because the mods mostly don‘t see posts tagging the Admin account since it‘s not really being used. 

15 minutes ago, Companion said:

This game makes me more enthusiastic about getting a nintendo switch. What yoy guys think? It is worth getting switch for this and zelda and animal crossing?

Yeah, I think it’s worth it.

On 1/27/2023 at 6:40 AM, MonsterJohn said:

I fully support people boycotting but y'all got to get a grip. She is a billionaire and this is a licensed video game, it truly has no bearing on her wealth regardless of whether it sells 10 copies or 10 million :rip:

I feel like people have such a poor grasp over how to manage this topic, i can't wait for it to come out and be one of the highest selling games released this decade (this is a given), so we can finally move beyond trying to use this IP as the battle ground for tackling transphobia. 

24 minutes ago, Pop said:

Not this can of worms...

Regarding the OP, I'm not sure why this video game thread needs to be filled with debates about J.K. Rowling & boycotting, can there not be another thread for that?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.