Hogwarts Legacy (2023) | PS4/Xbox One versions out!

thatsmydemi

35 minutes ago, Salmon Dean said:

Slytherin :gaycat1:

That’s the house I got sorted into on Pottermore, so I claim it as my official home lol 

I switched to Gryffindor 💀. I had Slytherin when pottermore got created AND Slytherin again when I created my account again this year. 

I would've stuck to it but I LOVE bright naturally lit areas. Which left me with ravenclaw or Gryffindor. Went with the lion 🦁 :gaycat4:

• Replies 936
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• V$.

• Magickarp

• thatsmydemi

• Attitude

43 minutes ago, Salmon Dean said:

Also, if you’re on PlayStation (like myself) pre-ordering gets you a Felix Felicis Potion Recipe. 

Im gonna be using my boyfriend's ps5.. It will probably be the best experience & considering they said that the ps5 controller will have special features to go with the gameplay:wanda:

38 minutes ago, Joey.... said:

I switched to Gryffindor 💀. I had Slytherin when pottermore got created AND Slytherin again when I created my account again this year. 

I would've stuck to it but I LOVE bright naturally lit areas. Which left me with ravenclaw or Gryffindor. Went with the lion 🦁 :gaycat4:

I just can’t allow myself to go against what Pottermore said, as it’s the closest thing we have to a sorting hat and it threw my ass in Slytherin :rip:

I’ll probably go down the ‘light’ route though and save my dark magic for the Dark Arts Battle Arena, as that allows you to perform dark spells without any narrative consequences. Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets teas :gaycat1:

29 minutes ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

Im gonna be using my boyfriend's ps5.. It will probably be the best experience & considering they said that the ps5 controller will have special features to go with the gameplay:wanda:

Can’t wait! I love that there’s a quest that’s staying as a PlayStation exclusive for an entire year. These other consoles could never!

8 hours ago, KasioKas said:

Should I get it for PC then for mods instead of ps5 :jonny5:

Can someone answer this? If ps5 controller has unique features i'll prob get that physical but idk idk mods will be very cool on pc??

Edit: nvm i'll do ps5 and consider pc if there's a thriving modding scene down the line.

Edited by KasioKas

4 hours ago, Joey.... said:

Honestly I'm confused as well. There's something that only comes with the PREORDER of the digital DELUXE edition. It's either Felix felicis or the thestral mount 

You get the potion and Hippogriff if you pre-order standard version, as well as the Astronomer's hat if you do it over Amazon.

Pre-ordering deluxe one gets you 72 hour pre access to the game and the Forbidden Forest arena or whatever it is. I believe there is also an extra task with this one if I remember correctly.

Edited by POPTART

3 hours ago, POPTART said:

You get the potion and Hippogriff if you pre-order standard version, as well as the Astronomer's hat if you do it over Amazon.

Pre-ordering deluxe one gets you 72 hour pre access to the game and the Forbidden Forest arena or whatever it is. I believe there is also an extra task with this one if I remember correctly.

The potion recipe is a PlayStation exclusive, so if you pre-order the game on a different platform you won’t receive it. PlayStation users will also receive the Haunted Hogsmeade Shop Quest, whereas every other platform has to wait an entire year before it becomes available to them. Sony really won! 

I just can't imagine this delivering at all. Too much hype and expectation. But I'd love to be proved wrong. 

Just linked my Wizarding World account with Hogwarts Legacy so I can use my own stats for an immersive gaming experience.

spacer.png

So I’ll be using these in game! If you link your account, you’ll also get some exclusive cosmetics once the game launches!

6 hours ago, Salmon Dean said:

Just linked my Wizarding World account with Hogwarts Legacy so I can use my own stats for an immersive gaming experience.

spacer.png

So I’ll be using these in game! If you link your account, you’ll also get some exclusive cosmetics once the game launches!

That's an excellent combination, especially for the house you were sorted in! :eek:

I'm house Ravenclaw, with a tortoiseshell cat patronus and 14" chestnut wand with a dragon core. Not mad at it, but I'm not particularly excited for the patronus I got (I'm more of a dog person, so...) :ducky:

9 hours ago, Salmon Dean said:

spacer.png

I linked mine too!

2DtZiea.png

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

That's an excellent combination, especially for the house you were sorted in! :eek:

I'm house Ravenclaw, with a tortoiseshell cat patronus and 14" chestnut wand with a dragon core. Not mad at it, but I'm not particularly excited for the patronus I got (I'm more of a dog person, so...) :ducky:

Yeah, I’m extremely happy with what I was given. Although I would have liked a cat patronus, but the Black Mamba is cool af. One thing that’s strange (or magic lol) is the fact the description of my wand describes the type of person it’s perfect for and it describes me so clearly. For an online quiz, it really has nailed me as a person. 😅

8 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I linked mine too!

2DtZiea.png

That patronus looks awesome! Are you happy with the house you got sorted into etc?

Edited by Salmon Dean

6 minutes ago, Salmon Dean said:

Yeah, I’m extremely happy with what I was given. Although I would have liked a cat patronus, but the Black Mamba is cool af. One thing that’s strange (or magic lol) is the fact the description of my wand describes the type of person it’s perfect for and it describes me so clearly. For an online quiz, it really has nailed me as a person. 😅

That patronus looks awesome! Are you happy with the house you got sorted into etc?

I've always identifed myself as Ravenclaw so it's a perfect result! I was curious tho so I did the quiz from a different account and got Slytherin which is ironic because I am torn between Ravenclaw and Slytherin based on their common rooms. :ahh:

2 minutes ago, Salmon Dean said:

Yeah, I’m extremely happy with that I was given. Although I would have liked a cat patronus, but the Black Mamba is cool af. One thing that’s strange (or magic lol) is the fact the description of my wand describes the type of person it’s perfect for and it describes me so clearly. For an online quiz, it really has nailed me as a person. 😅

Yes it is, it goes so well with the house you're in and so does the black wand!

Cats are quite sought after as patronus from what I've read online, it's kinda bad that I got one and I don't really appreciate it :katie:

As much as I like to think I'm a Gryffindor, Ravenclaw makes most sense for me and I expected to be sorted into that house. The wood of my wand doesn't suit me at all, but the core somewhat does so I guess it balances out. What has surprised me though is how fitting my patronus' description is for my personality, it's like they looked into my mind and chose it for me. It's particularly impressive considering that they ask very few and super generic questions. I was gagged, I can't lie!

4 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

I've always identifed myself as Ravenclaw so it's a perfect result! I was curious tho so I did the quiz from a different account and got Slytherin which is ironic because I am torn between Ravenclaw and Slytherin based on their common rooms. :ahh:

I’m the same way with my house, I always knew I’d be a Slytherin so I’m glad that was the house I got, as it made the test feel more legit. I didn’t realise that Merlin was also a Slytherin. So I’m gonna do his legacy proud and go down the wholesome path. :bird:

2 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Yes it is, it goes so well with the house you're in and so does the black wand!

Cats are quite sought after as patronus from what I've read online, it's kinda bad that I got one and I don't really appreciate it :katie:

As much as I like to think I'm a Gryffindor, Ravenclaw makes most sense for me and I expected to be sorted into that house. The wood of my wand doesn't suit me at all, but the core somewhat does so I guess it balances out. What has surprised me though is how fitting my patronus' description is for my personality, it's like they looked into my mind and chose it for me. It's particularly impressive considering that they ask very few and super generic questions. I was gagged, I can't lie!

It is crazy how accurate some of the things are to the person who did the test. These are some parts of the description for my wand and it feels like I’ve written it myself. This is exactly how you’d describe me as a person. 

“Ebony is happiest in the hand of those with the courage to be themselves. Frequently non-conformist, highly individual or comfortable with the status of outsider”

”In my experience the ebony wand’s perfect match is one who will hold fast to his or her beliefs, no matter what the external pressure, and will not be swayed lightly from their purpose”

I can see why cats are sought after, but after I looked further into the black mamba it does make sense as to why it was given to me, so once again, Wizarding World left me shook with their sorcery. :rip:

This is what I got, would prefer a better wand & core though?

YvjUuEB.jpg

9 hours ago, KasioKas said:

This is what I got, would prefer a better wand & core though?

YvjUuEB.jpg

Your patronus has me so jealous! 

The quadruple Ravenclaws, the way we all self report ourselves as smart af :gaycat3:

v9OAZXT.png

On 12/30/2022 at 4:08 AM, The Last of Us said:

spacer.png

Waittttt

How did you do that? 

3 hours ago, Attitude said:

I got sorted into Gryffindor. :skull:

Me too :deadbanana4: i was sure id be in slytherin 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.