9-1-1: Lone Star | Fox Spin-Off | Gay Couple

X~MoviePoP

A New York firefighter relocates to Austin, Texas with his son, where he works to save people's lives while trying to solve his own personal problems.

New episodes every week on Fox!

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt10323338/

Stan this gay chatacter! Him and his black ex-boyfriend give me life. 

http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/lowe-uniform/rob-lowe-looks-good-in-uniform-on-911-lone-star-set-03.jpg

• 1 month later...

This looks interesting! Might take a shot and give it a try

Finally catching up on the last 3 episodes before the finale tomorrow.  This season has really declined and become somewhat of a train wreck...

• TK and Carlos did not get enough screen time during the second half of this season. :grump:
  • The random Nancy and Mateo pairing... the intervention therapy session. :toofunny2:
  • Owen's over the top storyline about his childhood trauma and clowns.  What happened to Catherine? :biblio:
  • Tommy hooking up with her dead husband's brother then visiting his grave the next day to ask for his permission. :gaycat6:
  • The storyline about Judd and his son Wyatt building a relationship was cute, minus the part where Judd fell off the horse. :mazen:
  • And of course Judd would be inside the building when it explodes. :zzz:

The season finale was decent but predicable.

Thank goodness Carlos and TK are finally engaged!  There better be a huge wedding episode sometime during S4. 

:fish2:

On 5/15/2022 at 9:50 PM, BeenTheShit said:

Finally catching up on the last 3 episodes before the finale tomorrow.  This season has really declined and become somewhat of a train wreck...

Hide contents

• TK and Carlos did not get enough screen time during the second half of this season. :grump:
  • The random Nancy and Mateo pairing... the intervention therapy session. :toofunny2:
  • Owen's over the top storyline about his childhood trauma and clowns.  What happened to Catherine? :biblio:
  • Tommy hooking up with her dead husband's brother then visiting his grave the next day to ask for his permission. :gaycat6:
  • The storyline about Judd and his son Wyatt building a relationship was cute, minus the part where Judd fell off the horse. :mazen:
  • And of course Judd would be inside the building when it explodes. :zzz:

Catherine told Owen he needed to get over his drama and then call her lol

Love TK and Carlos and so happy about the engagement 

Least they gave a cute story for Nancy and Mateo lol

Also Grace was MIA for a while the 2nd half

Tommy dating her husband's brother was odd lmao but hell he was hot!!

3 hours ago, BeenTheShit said:

Hide contents

Thank goodness Carlos and TK are finally engaged!  There better be a huge wedding episode sometime during S4. 

Glad Judd is ok. I like his relationship with his son

• 8 months later...

Anyone watch last nights premiere?? 

I just love me some Tarlos air time

On 5/17/2022 at 9:32 AM, BeenTheShit said:

Reveal hidden contents

u watch last night?   :gaycat5:

• 1 month later...
On 1/25/2023 at 12:02 PM, Insanity said:

u watch last night?   :gaycat5:

I finally caught up on this season and whew child what a mess with all the crazy storylines. :toofunny2:

21 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

I finally caught up on this season and whew child what a mess with all the crazy storylines. :toofunny2:

Why has nobody been commenting lol

On 2/25/2023 at 1:10 PM, Insanity said:

Why has nobody been commenting lol

I think the show has sort of lost the following and popularity it once had. :frown:

I'm bummed about Marjan's character though.  Supposedly she will be a part of the season again later on but not as a firefighter.  Also, I wonder if anyone will be killed off this season with the impending bomb on the 126. :shakeno:

40 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

I think the show has sort of lost the following and popularity it once had. :frown:

Hide contents

I'm bummed about Marjan's character though.  Supposedly she will be a part of the season again later on but not as a firefighter.  Also, I wonder if anyone will be killed off this season with the impending bomb on the 126. :shakeno:

It better not be Carlos!!!

On 2/26/2023 at 3:17 PM, Insanity said:

It better not be Carlos!!!

Just watched this week's episode and I was surprised they already wrapped the bomb storyline.  I figured it would be drawn out for at 2-3 more episodes. :celestial5:

I can only imagine what crazy twists and turns are coming now for the remainder of the season. :deadbanana4:

56 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

Just watched this week's episode and I was surprised they already wrapped the bomb storyline.  I figured it would be drawn out for at 2-3 more episodes. :celestial5:

I can only imagine what crazy twists and turns are coming now for the remainder of the season. :deadbanana4:

Well sometimes they take forever like last seasons winter storm LOL or go really fast either way I hope for some crazy to happen. I love major disaster episodes. Can we get them to take of Carlos shirt once this season :jonny6:

• 1 month later...

The last two episodes were boring filler. :katie:

• 1 month later...

What’s the point in constantly killing significant characters that built a strong bond with others?? :biblio:

like yes it was a great season, but enough with killing off characters left and right!

Carlos and TK are such a hot couple, love em

Hx1YSjS.gif

Not this not even having 1 full page :deadbanana4: as a Tarlos shipper since season 1, I am SOOO happy they finally tied the knot :chick3: can’t wait for S5 :duca:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.