AHS: Delicate | Stream on Hulu | Ep 5: “Preech"

Rihlord

On 9/29/2022 at 10:33 AM, Brunette Ambition said:

I’m thinking gay bdsm scene :rip: 

For an entire season?  No one is asking for this, they are so predictable at this point  :deadbanana4:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• Hector

• Rihlord

• publikcitizen

8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

Daddy :heart2:

I feel kinda sad because this is the first season I’m honestly not excited for at all. 1984 and Double Feature were terrible IMO, and while the second season of Stories sort of redeemed it, the first was literally offensively bad. But up until this year I still always looked forward to my favorite show returning. I fear I just don’t care anymore :chick3: do this right, Ryan

Spoiler

Don’t y’all dare hit me with that “if you don’t care then why are you in the thread” nonsense, I’m a veteran AHS stan, this is my territory and I have a right to complain! :sadviolin:

2 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I feel kinda sad because this is the first season I’m honestly not excited for at all. 1984 and Double Feature were terrible IMO, and while the second season of Stories sort of redeemed it, the first was literally offensively bad. But up until this year I still always looked forward to my favorite show returning. I fear I just don’t care anymore :chick3: do this right, Ryan

Hide contents

Don’t y’all dare hit me with that “if you don’t care then why are you in the thread” nonsense, I’m a veteran AHS stan, this is my territory and I have a right to complain! :sadviolin:

Same. Been watching since Murder House premiered, but I still tune in every year even tho the show has gone to complete **** :fan:

The way the revealed cast so far is literally just white gay men

18 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Reveal hidden contents

I feel you sis. :chick3: But I'll be tuning in. It's just that the plot is nothing interesting. Basically Dahmer, but whodunit. Pose, but with white gheys. :rip:

Looks like the BDSM theme is true :rip: I don't see how they can make this "a season like no other" but we'll see

If this is taking on the aids crisis, I’m truly done with Ryan Murphy

18 minutes ago, stjosephprey4us said:

If this is taking on the aids crisis, I’m truly done with Ryan Murphy

Yeah like how many damn shows does he have to make about it

Teaser was short but looks good. :jonny5: 

12 hours ago, stjosephprey4us said:

The way the revealed cast so far is literally just white gay men

This is a Ryan Murphy production after all

ElbSLlgVMAAEqyB.thumb.jpg.61b4b1b93fffb8

First season I'm not watching. lol It looks so boring and uninspired. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.