First 6 episode titles! 

Spoiler

#11.01: “Something’s Coming!” 
#11.02: “Thank You For Your Service”

#11.03: “Smoke Signals”

#11.04: “Blackout” 

#11.05: “Bad Fortune” 

#11.06: “The Body”

omg why did i think this was American Horror Stories lol i started watching this week

i see a lot of new new cast members thats a nice change

The most new cast members ever added and main cast, and a completely new filming location (NYC), and it takes place in the 70’s. I think AHS11 is gonna be a breath of fresh air for the franchise. Or maybe I’m too optimistic….

:toofunny3:

8 minutes ago, Rihlord said:

The most new cast members ever added and main cast, and a completely new filming location (NYC), and it takes place in the 70’s. I think AHS11 is gonna be a breath of fresh air for the franchise. Or maybe I’m too optimistic….

We always say this and you know how they always turn out. :rip:

28 minutes ago, Rihlord said:

I wonder if this will be around the Son Of Sam / Studio 54 era in 1977. Should be interesting since it was 45 years ago. 

Just now, Hector said:

I wonder if this will be around the Son Of Sam / Studio 54 era in 1977. Should be interesting since it was 45 years ago. 

It will be, 1977/1978 and other time periods but mostly that. It’ll cover a lot of gay culture in the 70’s, aids crisis, son of Sam and other serial killers. 

Why is Leslie Grossman still getting booked for this show? Can't wait to see her play the same character for the 5th season in a row. :toofunny2:

4 minutes ago, Rihlord said:

It will be, 1977/1978 and other time periods but mostly that. It’ll cover a lot of gay culture in the 70’s, aids crisis, son of Sam and other serial killers. 

I'll be perched. No matter how it turns out, it'll be fascinating to watch especially with the cast. :duca: 

With this being their 5th Season Leslie Grossman and Billie Lourd will now have been in the main cast and have had more screen time then Jessica Lange. 

:skull: 

One of the characters/villain is called “Big Daddy”. 

☠️

3 hours ago, Rihlord said:

With this being their 5th Season Leslie Grossman and Billie Lourd will now have been in the main cast and have had more screen time then Jessica Lange. 

:skull: 

i mean, it's long past the days when it was considered semi prestige tv, lange has stuff she can do besides this over and over

Pretty sure the title is gonna be AHS: Fear City. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.