i prayed for another Demi but Demi Moore will also slay! right @RideOrDie ? :-*

hypnodemiluv

55 minutes ago, hypnodemiluv said:

i prayed for another Demi but Demi Moore will also slay! right @RideOrDie ? :-*

hypnodemiluv

but what do i have anything to do with that tho

• Haha 1

On 5/4/2023 at 9:26 PM, Brunette Ambition said:

Transphobia? She was awful in pose :rip: I wanna see Electra on AHS. 

She was fine for that kind of role and show, I don't agree she felt flat, not to mention it was her first big gig, she's not a trained actress, you can't really expect Meryl Streep or Kidman acting.

On 5/16/2023 at 11:55 PM, antoine_ said:

I love how they use Kim for the promo, I’m sure she will have a minor role so you can all stop whining. 

Big or minor, Kim is the last problem, this needs a good writing which has been always the main issue.

Demi Moore better serve Charlie‘s Angels villain. She was ******* good in that role.:clap3:

1 hour ago, RideOrDie said:

but what do i have anything to do with that tho

you know we all can see who reacted to posts right? honey :-* 

2 hours ago, hypnodemiluv said:

you know we all can see who reacted to posts right? honey :-* 

girl are you confusing me with someone else :rip:

• 1 month later...

Watching NYC for the first time, I’m on episode 5 now. 

It was a slow start but damn this season has me hooked and is actually creepy :biblionny: The weird ex-military murderer is so scary and freaky :emofish:

The amount of EYECANDY is delicious :jonny:

Season 11 (NYC) became the first AHS season to not receive a single Emmy nomination 

They should've given a nomination based on eyecandy alone :gaycat2:

I LOVE Kim Kardashian. Hope her role is as big as lady Gagas on hers

Emma & Kim :duca: I am SO intrigued by the visuals and casting 

17 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

were they able to finish filming before the sag strike?

Ryan is a spineless ******* so they continued to film through the writers strike and only just shut down because of the SAG strike. who knows how much is done but if they're putting out teasers they must be confident with it. 

The promo is a serve, I promised myself i would have stopped watching this show after last season but now I am perched for this mess again, this promo looks amazing, Ryan truly always wins.

14 minutes ago, Leptine said:

The promo is a serve, I promised myself i would have stopped watching this show after last season but now I am perched for this mess again, this promo looks amazing, Ryan truly always wins.

the promos always look great, thats really not saying anything. im terrified of having to watch Kim act though, that's for sure

2 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

Ryan is a spineless ******* so they continued to film through the writers strike and only just shut down because of the SAG strike. who knows how much is done but if they're putting out teasers they must be confident with it. 

King of scabs

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

the promos always look great, thats really not saying anything. im terrified of having to watch Kim act though, that's for sure

Obviously but I'm still curious to see what they're up to with this season, I'm not really worried about Kim's acting, I am more scared for the overall writing since it's the biggest issue of this show, as long as there's a decent script this season they can afford somebody that can't act, I imagine she's gonna play a very similar character to her persona.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.