AHS: Delicate | Stream on Hulu | Ep 7: “Ave Hestia"

Rihlord

Just now, Hector said:

The chain of hands :eek:

First 2 episodes were GREAT. Will look forward to getting 2 episodes every Wednesday night from now on! :jonny5: 

I was pleasantly surprised by this. A lot of mystery intrigue. I am kinda getting a zodiac movie vibe for this season.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dylangaga

• Hector

• Rihlord

• publikcitizen

Does anyone know who the actor that plays the host at the party with all of the cats is? he looks familiar. 

The trailer for next week was so brief but interesting. So we have at least multiple villains this season.

This is promising so far, but I'm definitely keeping expectations low due to Ryan's desire to constantly ruin decent setups. Can't wait for the reveal that Big Daddy is a time traveling ghost that saves almost murdered gay men by transporting them to modern day NYC so they can experience current gay culture (aka Chromatica Ball and Funny Girl on Broadway). :deadbanana2:

Fran and her friends will turn out to be a Coven of witches who were sent back in time by Cordelia Foxx to save the gays with the help of the doctor!:jonny5:

This actually was good. I feel foolish for judging it now, and I fear that their nonexistent promo tactic actually worked. However, 1) episode one was already a million times better than the second, so I’m hoping that the usual downward slope is not imminent 2) for example, the random jockstrap man slapping Charlie Carver at the homophobic police station? Make it make sense. They just wanted a meme :toofunny3: 3) there’s also already at least 3 villains by this point (Zachary Quinto, Big Daddy, and the person who drugged Gino) so I am already sensing the usual mess. I’m cautiously optimistic but 4) I REALLY hope this isn’t another season where the finale absolutely ruins the entire story and makes me regret watching. 

okay, I also have a theory for the motive behind Big Daddy but I will put it in spoiler. Bookmark me in case I’m correct

Spoiler

So the series posters always somehow relate to the season. This season it was the leather man with the deer antlers, implying that the gays are somehow similar to the deer. I think, as someone else suggested, this is about the start of HIV and Big Daddy, like the Fire Island cops, may be wanting to “shoot all the deer” in other words kill all the gays before they spread the virus. 

I'm scared to see how bad the ratings are for this, no one was talking about this!

there are a lot of borrowed ideas and shots from al pacino's Cruising :skull:

2 hours ago, fridayteenage said:

ryan's giving charlie carver writing credits now? hmm

They must be ******* :michael:

I enjoyed it. I really hope this is like Cult and there are no supernatural elements. They weren’t present for the first two episodes, so it would be annoying to suddenly introduce ghosts or aliens or whatever in episode 3. 

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

this was really great :rip: I expected a mess

Nnnnnnn not me watching episode 2 first not knowing it was a double premiere! No wonder yall were praising it and here I was thinking that made no sense and was a shitty premiere :deadbanana2:

When is this out in the UK ffs, how did it get released on Disney+ on other countries yet we’re still waiting? 

6 hours ago, GlamourCadaver said:

MTE. Ryan Murphy recreated a lot of exact shots on top of the general concept, right down to the sheer lack of women :lmao: 

Nnn I hadn't even watched the second episode when I posted that and the shot for shot remake of the jockstrap slap sent me :deadbanana4:

The photographer character Theo seems to be inspired by Mapplethorpe as well.

I wonder where this season is going and if they're going to throw some supernatural elements in. It's looking more like a slow burn mystery thriller with some Dahmer-isms, which tbh I don't mind.

Some scenes definitely gave David lynch, but not elevated enough :katie:

It was just ok

It didn't really feel like AHS. It felt like a series Ryan wanted to do but didn't get greenlit so he re-worked it into a season of AHS. It wasn't bad, it just felt like a crime-drama instead of AHS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.