• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BNF91

• mystery

• X~MoviePoP

• Donquizote

Saw the rerelease two days ago and it still looked so stunning. 

Also saw the sneak peek at the end, the massive visual upgrade from the first one to this one can't be understated. The underwater scenes looked amazing and incredibly realistic. I am excited that they seem to be paying attention to the child characters and it seems like they will be focusing on the Sigourney reincarnated character. 

probs gunna see the re-release tomorrow and hopefully in 3D. I never got to see it in 3D when it first came out but always heard it was amazing.

Edited by flower moon

Queen Kate Winslet is about to snatch another highest grossing movie of all time :party: We love to see it :gaycat1:

And watching part 1 again in theater is still a treat, 13 years already and still no movies had better visual. The way of water will snatch it though base on the sneak peak at the end. Its absolutely stunning and realistic.

7 minutes ago, Jotham said:

The way that even the rerelease is slaying :jonnycat: and people keep saying no one cares about this franchise anymore

The Way of Water will absolutely snatch and prove everyone wrong. :gaygacat5:

I'm not watching a movie over 3 hours in theaters. That will never happen unless it's harry potter 

1 hour ago, Johnny Jacobs said:

I'm not watching a movie over 3 hours in theaters. That will never happen unless it's harry potter 

Avatar isn't over 3 hours though?

On 5/10/2022 at 12:48 AM, Cloudy said:

Never got the hate for this film, I think it was fine. The trailer is really pretty, I'm curious about the human child

nobody actually hate it though.

Its a crowd pleaser, everybody left theater satisfy which what the movie provide. The epic visual alone is worth it.

People just go along with all the meme and parody and pretend to say its a bad movie. But they will still be in line to get ticket.

11 minutes ago, mystery said:

Avatar isn't over 3 hours though?

I thought they said it was longer than that? 

Just now, Johnny Jacobs said:

I thought they said it was longer than that? 

We still don't know the official runtime, the original was 2 hours and 42 minutes. This one will probably be the same.

14 minutes ago, mystery said:

We still don't know the official runtime, the original was 2 hours and 42 minutes. This one will probably be the same.

Hopefully.. Three hours is way too long for me. The batman was fire but I barely made it till the end

On 9/25/2022 at 3:20 PM, Donquizote said:

Queen Kate Winslet is about to snatch another highest grossing movie of all time :party: We love to see it :gaycat1:

So happy for her. She’s my favorite actress since I watched Titanic in 2008

12 hours ago, cognitus. said:

What sneak peak yall talking about? We left when credits started :gaycat6:

They play a 3 minute underwater scene from The Way Of Water around 2 minutes after the credits start.

On 9/25/2022 at 1:53 AM, Donquizote said:

Not 3.2M for FRiday for rerelease :deadbanana4:

Serving Taylor with her re-releases. :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, MJHolland said:

No one cares 

Harry Potter wouldn’t be able to do that the movies are not consistent and very boring when long (half blood prince ) 

Not someone called MJHOLLAND calling something  boring.. The irony 

I love harry potter and I was talking about myself so you can seethe and move on.. 

• 1 month later...

Not them making it over 3 hours. That's a day out to watch this film :deadbanana4:

Still looking forward to see it though 

Honestly I could watch 3 whole hours of just the Navys swimming and exploring the entirety of the Pandora oceans :lakitu:

And 3 hours makes sense since they're introducing a boatload of new characters with their own arcs and stuff

Still shorter than like Titanic and Return of the King though

Looks like they are following The Force Awakens promo schedule. Expect the marketing campaign to be everywhere when the trailer drops.

I'm so excited to finally see this :jonny:

The trailer on Wednesday is when they're really gonna kick the marketing off so I just know it's gonna be a SERVE :jonny:

Edited by BODERLINE

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.