• Donquizote

Is Kate Winslet in it?? Cant wait :jonny6:

53 minutes ago, Anye said:

yes

1 hour ago, Anye said:

According to Wikipedia:

New cast members include Kate Winslet, Cliff Curtis, Edie Falco, Brendan Cowell, Michelle Yeoh, Jemaine Clement, Oona Chaplin, Vin Diesel, and CJ Jones.

James Cameron isn't spending over a decade building out a saga for some of ya'll to say he's going to underwhelm... ATRL continues to show how out of touch they are :biblio:

Can't wait to see this dominate the holidays. The overseas gross is going to be mindnumbing. Do you guys realize the money this made in so many medium-small countries around the world, and that was back in 2009 $$$. Those markets have only grown more and more.

The China gross alone (if it's not banned) will be  :deadbanana4:

Stills from the upcoming trailer leaked already :jonny6:

TBH it seems like there's only a slight improvement in graphics/details but these are just 2D images

I'll only judge when I'm seeing it in motion and in 3D, not to mention the underwater scenes

OMFGGGSGKLFKJKDSHKSDKD

The full trailer is LEAKING in piss poor ugly low ass quality and YET it's already looking like the most EPIC most godly visuals ever :jonny6:

Sorry I doubted you KING Cameron :WAP: 

EDIT: seeing the characters swimming in the underwater world with the sea creatures will be UNREAL i am askldjaskdjadsl :jonny4:

Oh that Avatar! Good luck then.

Omg!!! I just watched the leaked trailer. Quality wasn’t great, but not horrible. It looks like the movie of the century. Just beautiful shots. Wow. I- :jonny4:

Naur can you imagine once all five films are complete, Zoe Saldana’s career gross will be insanely untouchable :deadbanana2:

Queen

2 hours ago, Valentine said:

Naur can you imagine once all five films are complete, Zoe Saldana’s career gross will be insanely untouchable :deadbanana2:

Queen

The good sis knows how to pick her films!

2 hours ago, Valentine said:

Queen

Depending on how many Avatar movies she is in Kate Winslet may be competition.

Tbh the first one didnt even look that realistic, more like a video game. Dont know why people think it had groundbreaking visuals :michael:

6 hours ago, Valentine said:

Queen

Not to mention her future MCU movies :jonny6:

OT: They should just release the trailer now that it leaked in full online :deadbanana4:

The way this movie will be a super smash:gaycat6: I'm kinda excited tho I love movies about water creatures.

I saw the trailer today in theatres and I was actually getting teary-eyed. I can't wait to return to the world of Pandora. :weeps:

These Sequels will be the movies that define 2020s decade. King Cameron coming to end Marvel.

1 hour ago, chiliam said:

These Sequels will be the movies that define 2020s decade. King Cameron coming to end Marvel.

The way he re-released Avatar in China just to snatch the highest grossing film title back from Marvel always sends me :dies:

46 minutes ago, Jotham said:

The way he re-released Avatar in China just to snatch the highest grossing film title back from Marvel always sends me :dies:

And the ww re-release this upoming September will extend the lead further more.

When Avatar come out back in 2009 theres only two 3D screen in my entire country Vietnam and people was fighting hard for those tickets. Now we have much much more screens. Both the re-release and Avatar 2 will smash hard

So many people complain about the lack of impact Avatar had, but I feel as the impact it had hit an audience they don't pay attention to. I think Avatar 2 is going to be massive

Change the title to 'Kate Winslet's Avatar 2' :fan: 

I saw the trailer prior to Multiverse Of Madness and when it started the audience GASPED and were shook.

This is going to be major

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.