The Sims

Unoriginal

6 hours ago, Jay-El said:

I tried getting it working on my PC but I couldn’t. Graphical issues. 

What kind of PC you have?

It works fine on mine.

Do you have Windows 10?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• Rogue

• RihannaLoverrr

• Tiziano's Boy

omg! 

5 minutes ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

omg! 

omg!!

I can't believe this, I was literally reminiscing about her the other day! :heart:

1 hour ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

omg! 

congrats to her!

i was literally shocked when she said she was 39

4 hours ago, RihannaLoverrr said:

omg! 

AHHHH my ******* fav!!! The collapse! I’m so happy for her! :heart:

Spoiler

Now get back to making sims videos *****

On 6/7/2022 at 1:06 PM, Slap said:

Okay so what’s the worst thing you ever did on the sims?

American Horror Story Walk GIF

Made two lesbian Sims of a girl I didn't like in Primary school, made their faces and eyes squished, and put mime face paint and a cheongsam on them and made them have WooHoo, didn't go further than that tbh, but I recently made my sister's boyfriend have children with my husband and broke two relationships up in the process, mine with Mark and my sister's with her boyfriend :dies: :dies:

On 6/7/2022 at 2:06 PM, Slap said:

1. Made elderly General Buzz Grunt bang and impregnate all of this son's wives and then killed off all the wives after :deadbanana: One of his sons smashed his urn when he died.

2. When I was a kid and just discovered boolprop testingcheatsenabled true, I made this real uggo sim I could experiment on with all the cheats on an empty lot, but after a while I started to feel bad for him because he was crying all the time and I gave him a tent and a fire place and just left him at peace :gaycat6:

The current state of TS4 is just really sad. When it first came out and it had it major flaws, I was still willing to give it a chance. And when they added Toddlers and Seasons which is by far the best expansion pack, I thought they were on the right track. But the last 2 years have been absolutely crap for TS4. They are so out of touch with what the public and the fans want. They try but they just add little things that don't do much for the overall experience in the long run.

It's time they let TS4 go and put all their focus on TS5. And I hope that they learned from the backlash and criticism and actually make a game again that feels eventful, ALIVE, and full of tiny little quirks, details and personality that made past Sims games so great. + an open world

On 6/7/2022 at 8:08 AM, RihannaLoverrr said:

omg! 

EVERYBODY MOVED

so happy for her :weeps:

On 6/7/2022 at 8:06 PM, Slap said:

I once had an Evil Celebrity sim make enemies with 21 other celebrity sims and them invite them to a swimming party at my house one by one so they all froze to death.

Man I Haven't updated my game since January so I can't buy the new packs till my favourite modder patches up her mods.

It's gonna be a very long update. :deadbanana4:

17 hours ago, Love Again said:

The current state of TS4 is just really sad. When it first came out and it had it major flaws, I was still willing to give it a chance. And when they added Toddlers and Seasons which is by far the best expansion pack, I thought they were on the right track. But the last 2 years have been absolutely crap for TS4. They are so out of touch with what the public and the fans want. They try but they just add little things that don't do much for the overall experience in the long run.

It's time they let TS4 go and put all their focus on TS5. And I hope that they learned from the backlash and criticism and actually make a game again that feels eventful, ALIVE, and full of tiny little quirks, details and personality that made past Sims games so great. + an open world

It’s so bad. Like you can’t even do apartment buildings or hotels for **** sake! EA need to do better and not cuck us with expansion packs that offer feature that should’ve been in the base game. 

my fave modder said he/her may update there mods after 6 months! looks like i'll finally be able to update my game and buy the warewolf pack :gaycatina1:

On 6/11/2022 at 1:37 PM, Slap said:

It’s so bad. Like you can’t even do apartment buildings or hotels for **** sake! EA need to do better and not cuck us with expansion packs that offer feature that should’ve been in the base game. 

Neither of those things are in the lists for the game to be good. Like these are the least important features, and those were also bugged in the Sims 3.

Reality of the sims 3 without the adjuster mods

CzkAynD.png

This is 3rd generation of my Ferro-Vo family, Markus Mares (Ze/zir) and Malachi Mares né Ferro-Vo (He/Them).

PyXFRpC.png

Malachi transforming into a werewolf.

4hgnD86.png

Malachi in his furious werewolf form

They're now married and have a daughter called Yasmin, but here's the kicker, Matteo, David De La Torre and Malachi have a half-brother called Gilbert, now, what I failed to realise is that my son Bruno had Gilbert with one of my other premade Sims in one of my families (Mathias De La Torre) who is married to Kayden De La Torre (who is Gilbert's step-father), so why in the actual f*ck has it only popped up for me now? Would Neighbourhood Stories have affected this, I swear on my life I never got them into a relationship at all.

a3UZIIo.png

Gilbert's family tree, yeah, I don't know anymore :dies:

@Tiziano's BoyI don’t know why but seeing your family tree made me laugh. :dies: 

All of your sims are still alive? :dies: 

werewolves dont even make me want to boot up my game, i didnt see any real gameplay, looks like the same old aesthetic over gameplay basically looks like a vampires overhaul.

8 hours ago, Jay-El said:

@Tiziano's BoyI don’t know why but seeing your family tree made me laugh. :dies: 

All of your sims are still alive? :dies: 

Yep, all of them are still alive, still don’t know how this happened? :dies: And my great-granddaughter isn’t showing up as a relation to me or Tiziano in the tree, but it shows up on the Sim Profile though.

On 6/7/2022 at 5:12 AM, Adam’s Eve said:

AHHHH my ******* fav!!! The collapse! I’m so happy for her! :heart:

Hide contents

Now get back to making sims videos *****

OMG THE COLLAPSE. Not you forgetting to tag me!

1 hour ago, Walk_Away21 said:

OMG THE COLLAPSE. Not you forgetting to tag me!

My bad, bestie :hughard:

Anyone tried Werewolves out yet? Is it worth getting?

33 minutes ago, The Countess said:

Anyone tried Werewolves out yet? Is it worth getting?

I have it and for me, it’s definitely worth the price, so much better than My Wedding Stories for sure, I have a household of 8 Werewolves and they’re either pissing on the floors, breaking stuff, or being fat bastards :dies:, haven’t tried joining the packs yet.

I've been playing Sims 3 so much this week, and forgot how good the game Is. There's so much to do. If you have a good laptop, and make sure It recognizes your graphics card It runs perfectly. I just can't get Into The Sims 4! I have most of the packs, It just bores me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.