Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• Rogue

• RihannaLoverrr

• Tiziano's Boy

Cross-platform playing... Oh, it's gonna be full of BUGS. :ahh:

The Sims 5 definitely getting some inspiration from Paralives. :ahh:

Edited by Yves

It's the combo of cross platforms AND multiplayer the real red flag here.

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

And let's not even mention that this new game will be micro transactions galore judging by the sims freeplay and ts4 kits.

It's only in early development and still years away? :rip: This should have already been in development for years  

No one cares about the babies, we are not pedos. Give us an update on Alines and Mermaids, more deaths, more emotions similar to The Sims 2, a residental lot in the RoM, more interactions, more things to do in worlds, burglars, the sad clown and that psychiatrist that visits you when you lose the plot.

Edited by Mobility Mary

i want to download TS3 again but the in-game clothes and hair are hideous and i really don't want to spend hours downloading custom content... :monkey:

On 10/11/2022 at 8:44 AM, POPTART said:

Are they still going with this one or are they announcing Sims 5 soon?

Shouldn't have asked this. What tf are they doing with the cross platform thing + multiplayer 

Sims 2/3 remain superior 

so I guess the sims 4 will be going on even on it's 10th anniversary?:biblio:

I thought they'd be WAY further into development than they are rn :rip:

I have no idea how multiplayer would even work in a game like The Sims either and I'm praying they don't just turn it into an IMVU clone :toofunny3:

On 10/18/2022 at 10:41 PM, Walk_Away21 said:

Small indie company (literally) > EA. The Sims 2 team has been gone a while and it SHOWS.

You know, now and then I think of what The Sims would be today had the og TS2 team still worked on the franchise.

The potential.

Since it's gonna be mobile I imagine it'll be free which means tons of microtransactions. Sounds like it's gonna be very Second Life/IMVU esque :toofunny3:

Surprised they're gonna spend a few more years on development tho since Sims 4 came out literally a year after they began development for it.

On 10/19/2022 at 7:19 AM, Mobility Mary said:

No one cares about the babies, we are not pedos. Give us an update on Alines and Mermaids, more deaths, more emotions similar to The Sims 2, a residental lot in the RoM, more interactions, more things to do in worlds, burglars, the sad clown and that psychiatrist that visits you when you lose the plot.

:bibliahh:

OT: Sims 5 on track for a 2025 release, I see.

1 hour ago, Dystopian said:

Since it's gonna be mobile I imagine it'll be free which means tons of microtransactions. Sounds like it's gonna be very Second Life/IMVU esque :toofunny3:

Surprised they're gonna spend a few more years on development tho since Sims 4 came out literally a year after they began development for it.

Well, it shows

Oh I’m laughing because Project Renee or whatever is going to be The Sims Mobile 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/22/2022 at 11:10 PM, WillieMonroe said:

Insider Gaming is reporting that this demo test version has been cracked and ready to be pirated. How can EA be this incompetent :dies: 

wait so is TS5 confirmed multiplayer??

cause if so why does the sims team think people want that. and how will mods work? i’m guessing mods like WW or Basemental wouldn’t be allowed too.

14 hours ago, Nip Tuck said:

wait so is TS5 confirmed multiplayer??

cause if so why does the sims team think people want that. and how will mods work? i’m guessing mods like WW or Basemental wouldn’t be allowed too.

both single and multi 

14 hours ago, mathekr said:

Insider Gaming is reporting that this demo test version has been cracked and ready to be pirated. How can EA be this incompetent :dies: 

I cant wait for the leak

I know we are written off as typical forum gays stuck in 2004 but is genetics and memories too much to ask? No one wants multiplayer despite what the market demands. Pivoting to their core base could be revolutionary 

Tried downloading Sims 3 today on my new PC only to find out no one is able to download any of the Sims 3 packs on the new EA app they're making everyone convert to and it hasn't been fixed in weeks :doc:  

I wish I could get excited about this but I don't trust this messy, messy company that let TS4 go to s***

2 hours ago, discostan said:

Tried downloading Sims 3 today on my new PC only to find out no one is able to download any of the Sims 3 packs on the new EA app they're making everyone convert to and it hasn't been fixed in weeks :doc:  

Torrent the files honestly. EA is too incompetent to get my money for a game from 2009

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.