• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• Rogue

• RihannaLoverrr

• Tiziano's Boy

4 hours ago, Sombre said:

Page 5 in Entertainment. :deadbanana2: No one's playing this game, huh? 

ran outta stories to play out in the game :spin:

9 hours ago, WillieMonroe said:

ran outta stories to play out in the game :spin:

I uninstalled the game like 2 months back. There's just nothing to do anymore, it's not exciting anymore and it's not like they're pumping EP anymore. It's time for Sims 5.

The Sims Summit hype is BS. Even if we do get anything on TS5, it will probably just be a confirmation / a mini teaser. I doubt we will get actual screenshots or gameplay footage from it. They barely started serious development last year. This game isn't coming out for a while

Guys the summit event was really underwhelming and had a lot of filler. Literally the only thing they actually "did" was do a visual update for mobile and add balconies to the Sims Freeplay. They hinted at future packs that had no release date, then showed us a 'sneak peek' of the new Sims game they barely started working on and won't have ready for "years." :skull:

The way Paralives got the girls shaking, the next MPG I fear.

azealia-banks-fendidoja.gif

It really looks like Paralives omg

:skull:

I'm not really excited about project rene (beyoncé impact) I fear that they're going to spend too much time on multiplayer/multi device capability than simply developing a better sims game. I just want the Sims 5, not some weird online multiplayer experience. Just give us open world, color wheel, cars and fun gameplay that actually works

So EA is leaving players to rot with some new random build and cas features till sims 5 is released in like 2025. I was expecting a base game revamp

pC3NZZU.gif

Also not build mode being the first thing they show from sims 5.. Make live mode great again

pC3NZZU.gif

2 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Years away from Sims 5 but they showed more than I thought. They saw Paralives and PANICKED. @Adam’s Eve

This, I don't trust them with anything!

I sat and watched that, thinking what happened to this once AMAZING franchise?

The way they've spoken so highly about 4 all these years and made it out to be some amazing experience/best sims ever...

but we know it ain't nothing of the sort.

All those fancy words that came outta her mouth talking about rene smells like ****.

3 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

Years away from Sims 5 but they showed more than I thought. They saw Paralives and PANICKED. @Adam’s Eve

I literally thought of Paralives as soon as I saw that sneak preview of the next game. :bibliahh:

They’ve really run out of original ideas haven’t they? I know it’s only very early development but they better fix it fast if they don’t want to get dragged again! 

spacer.png

This art style for Parene needs to retire YESTERDAY! I’m sick of everything looking like play dough. TS5 needs to go in a grittier direction in art style and gameplay! We’ve had ENOUGH!

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.