The Sims | Crystals something something

Unoriginal

dgdfg Bella looks like she's ready for her Real Housewives season. Her face :deadbanana4:

HOWLING we need PleasantSims back to drag this @Adam’s Eve

Edited by Walk_Away21

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hey Dude

• Rogue

• RihannaLoverrr

• Tiziano's Boy

3 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

dgdfg Bella looks like she's ready for her Real Housewives season. Her face :deadbanana4:

HOWLING we need PleasantSims back to drag this @Adam’s Eve

:bibliahh:

They did Alexander so dirty

are they seriously releasing 1 townie update at a time.. the sims 5 is never coming i fear :dancehall:

townie makeovers aren’t a bad idea, it’s just that the vanilla game without cc make them look like **** :rip: and for those of us who already makeover townies and worlds it’s kinda pointless 

Edited by Dolce Vita

The werewolves look kind of weird. Pandering to furries? I hope we get the Sims 3 ver of werewolves too.

furry-furries.gif

Edited by BigBangStan

Trailer is tomorrow! :duca: :duca:

i’m tired of occults can we move on from this **** :rip:

also the little campers kit being a catfish and half the **** isn’t even functional never change sims team

Werewolves are the absolute last life-state I care about in this game :toofunny3: the fact that they look so ugly in the cover art isn't helping either

Might be an unpopular opinion but I miss when occults were part of EPs, idc if they were less fleshed out

I don't think the Goth update is bad though :rip:

1 hour ago, VelvetCrush said:

Might be an unpopular opinion but I miss when occults were part of EPs, idc if they were less fleshed out

Me too, I always looked forwards to see what occult would be included in EPs.

I wish they would go back to that or just make a whole Supernatural style EP.

EA really said "furry rights" :rip:

They look like furries :biblio:

On 6/1/2022 at 7:49 PM, VelvetCrush said:

Same! I loved getting a new life state with every EP. Creating game packs dedicated to occults is not worth it anymore. We have to wait so many years to get them in the game and they only did great with vampires. Spellcasters sucked and werewolves are not looking good. :biblio: 

15 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

They look like furries :biblio:

Same! I loved getting a new life state with every EP. Creating game packs dedicated to occults is not worth it anymore. We have to wait so many years to get them in the game and they only did great with vampires. Spellcasters sucked and werewolves are not looking good. :biblio: 

To be fair, as much as I like occults, it seems like the current audience aren't into them, so it's probably to not waste development time. 

I personally feel like it's was one of those things that made The Sims, The Sims and gave some personality. 

The warewolves :skull::skull::skull::skull: that one playing the guitar looked straight out of a furry convention (no hate, but not what I expect from a warewolves pack)

I just know people will do some "alpha breeds omega" with this nnnnnnnnn

We could be getting a High School pack soon! :jonny3:

16 minutes ago, Jay-El said:

We could be getting a High School pack soon! :jonny3:

We won. Maybe we are getting pre-teens or revamped teenagers. :WAP:

5 hours ago, bestfiction said:

EA really said "furry rights" :rip:

The sex mods are going to be... something.

2 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

We won. Maybe we are getting pre-teens or revamped teenagers. :WAP:

I hope so! Teens need more fleshing out and it would be so dope to have pre-teens. The gap between child and teen is too big and vague. 

Anyone still play the first Sims?

werewolves look terrible but i don't like playing with occults in general although vampires were really well done in ts4. i didn't realise people so desperately wanted werewolves, this will probably just be a repackage of the vampires pack nothing in that trailer jumped out to me as exciting gameplay. a high school ep peaks my interests but again it will basically just be a rehash of get to work/university.

i just saw the werewolf pack doesn't even include body hair.. :rip:

Edited by HabbGaga

36 minutes ago, HabbGaga said:

i didn't realise people so desperately wanted werewolves

I think a majority of players don’t want or care for occults but the ones who do are just very vocal about it.

-

This pack screams furry pandering and I can already see the controversy when an inevitable WW add on comes out.

7 hours ago, Chris said:

Anyone still play the first Sims?

I tried getting it working on my PC but I couldn’t. Graphical issues. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.