The Sims | Crystals something something

Unoriginal

16 hours ago, Dystopian said:

laundry stuff, the vacuum kit, parenthood and wedding stories combined could be a good generations pack and there'd be so much more hype.

The fact they're selling laundry and vacuum cleaning as two separate DLCs to a life simulation game is just... :clown: 

I'm glad I never bought anything after Cats & Dogs.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hey Dude

• Rogue

• RihannaLoverrr

• Tiziano's Boy

intrigued about the werewolf pack but how are we almost halfway through the year and the main expansion pack hasn’t been announced yet :clown: 

The photo album thing in TS2 was amazing and I wish they'd bring it back. The way I'd spend HOURS taking screenshots and making up stories for my sims :jonny6:

2 hours ago, Stardom said:

The photo album thing in TS2 was amazing and I wish they'd bring it back. The way I'd spend HOURS taking screenshots and making up stories for my sims :jonny6:

The stories people would come up with for The Sims 1 on the Sims website were EVERYTHING!

Being 8 years old and reading those horror/thriller ones PHEW!

:jonny5:

Is there not a way to read them online anymore now the site no longer exists?

9 minutes ago, noonbob said:

The stories people would come up with for The Sims 1 on the Sims website were EVERYTHING!

Being 8 years old and reading those horror/thriller ones PHEW!

Is there not a way to read them online anymore now the site no longer exists?

If you still remember the url of the website you might be able to find it here: https://archive.org/web/

Sorry guys for probably asking something others could have, but I was always a Sims player but recently decided to buy The Sims 4 although people hate it a lot. I'm just now trying to find the best expansions to buy in order so any suggestions? I have only bought the pets expansion as for now. 

10 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

Sorry guys for probably asking something others could have, but I was always a Sims player but recently decided to buy The Sims 4 although people hate it a lot. I'm just now trying to find the best expansions to buy in order so any suggestions? I have only bought the pets expansion as for now. 

My personal favourites for TS4 are seasons and get together. I don’t own it yet but I’ve only ever really heard good things about cottage living too. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sim Guru Frost confirmed that The Sims 4 has years of contents coming still.

3 hours ago, Xalric said:

Not surprised, but disappointed.

4 hours ago, Xalric said:

:bibliahh:

12 hours ago, Xalric said:

Disgusting. Why are people still buying/playing that ****?

They're only giving them more reason to milk it.

:biblio:

On 5/20/2022 at 12:14 PM, Xalric said:

17HSMdI.gif

17HSMdI.gif

17HSMdI.gif

10 hours ago, WillieMonroe said:

https://www.idownloadblog.com/2022/05/23/apple-ea-potential-acquisition/ 

maybe Apple can do what EA alone couldn't

Namely, from Puck, which reports that Apple, along with Disney and Amazon, may be tapped to acquire EA at some point in the future.

If Disney buys EA people can say goodbye to all those sex, drugs and violence mods :dies:

But I really have no idea what it means if Apple acquire EA. Maybe it's good ? Maybe it's not ? hard to say.

On 5/20/2022 at 7:14 PM, Xalric said:

17HSMdI.gif

I just realised The Sims 3 was released in 2009, with the last pack being 4 years later in 2013.

The Sims 4 was released in 2014 and has been going for nearly 8 years now nearly double (and counting) that of Sims 3. Im out of loop with all things The Sims but why haven't they moved onto the game? All I see is negative things about TS4 :rip: 

7 hours ago, Homebrand said:

17HSMdI.gif

I just realised The Sims 3 was released in 2009, with the last pack being 4 years later in 2013.

The Sims 4 was released in 2014 and has been going for nearly 8 years now nearly double (and counting) that of Sims 3. Im out of loop with all things The Sims but why haven't they moved onto the game? All I see is negative things about TS4 :rip: 

It's the most sold and most played game of the franchise beating records. Plus they allegedly started to work on the 5th opus not that long ago. 

11 hours ago, Gesamtkunstwerk said:

But I really have no idea what it means if Apple acquire EA. Maybe it's good ? Maybe it's not ? hard to say.

To me, it screams forcing them to focus on mobile games.

Apple buying EA sounds... weird. These companies are just swallowing each other up :skull:

The lag is insane. It is almost unplayable...

I'm so disappointed in how this generation has been handled. The game is so boring, unplayable, laggy. How could they come out with years of more content. How are people still buying this s*** ???

Edited by ThatsTheTea

6 hours ago, ThatsTheTea said:

The lag is insane. It is almost unplayable...

I'm so disappointed in how this generation has been handled. The game is so boring, unplayable, laggy. How could they come out with years of more content. How are people still buying this s*** ???

Weirdly my game is bugged yes but not laggy. 

Mess EA is about to take all the money they can with the Sims, EA Sports and Fifa are having they last game this year and then FIFA will no longer work with them. :deadbanana4:

The way they manage to **** up everything they touch :ace: 

1 hour ago, mathekr said:

The way they manage to **** up everything they touch :ace: 

17HSMdI.gif17HSMdI.gif

"improved".

They all look like **** :rip:

Y'all praised Plumbella to high heaven. She's responsible for this. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.