Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

anyways idgaf about football and brazil winning or not doesn't change any aspect of my life whatsoever:hippo:

my point is why root for them if you are not argentine when it is known that they are extremely racist towards other latin americans like just search brasilenos pardos mestizos etc u'll see a lot of stuff about it:skull:it just gives off very weird vibes to me. no one on twitter is rooting for them besides their own ppl LMAO

adding to that i have nothing to worry about since we are gonna recover from bolsonaros terrible term as for argentina idk what's it's like down there right now but seems like their currency is undervalued

4 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

We will see, they seem compleyely lost playstyle wise and all over the place which is the worst you can be on a football match. About Portugal - Spain I love my iberian sistrens, of course I would root for Spain, but I wouldn't mind seeing André Silva being a world champion since I have a big crush on him :gaycat4:

I miss the Xavi, Inesta Days, they will always be famous and made me fall in love with the sport. Thank you Spain:supaspaz: 

And yes, Silva :heart: 

Soccer girls are losing today, you hate 2 c it

ujq3KUl.gif

Just now, sourprint said:

anyways idgaf about football and brazil winning or not doesn't change any aspect of my life whatsoever:hippo:

my point is why root for them if you are not argentine when it is known that they are extremely racist towards other latin americans like just search brasilenos pardos mestizos etc u'll see a lot of stuff about it:skull:it just gives off very weird vibes to me. no one on twitter is rooting for them besides their own ppl LMAO

adding to that i have nothing to worry about since we are gonna recover from bolsonaros terrible term as for argentina idk what's it's like down there right now but seems like their currency is undervalued

Girl if we go by that mentality why would anyone root for anybody :rip:

11 minutes ago, sourprint said:

your youth isn't gonna change. im not even aware of the currency thing but racism towards other latam countries prevails there

All the countries of the region love and hate each other, let's be honest

But we are brothers and we unite when the tragedies come or bizarre situations happen like Doja in Paraguay or Shakira against the colonizer Spain

I swear that ball was moving in slow motion and still no one could do anything about it but watch :dies: 

1 minute ago, Cloudy said:

Girl if we go by that mentality why would anyone root for anybody :rip:

Right? lol :dies:

8 minutes ago, Sahn said:

Abortion is still illegal in Chile and same sex marriage has become legal earlier this year. Get your facts straight sis.

Anyway, no one wants ton read this on a football thread. Cheer up or GTFO. :party:

I will come back when argentina plays against brazil and show you receipts of what i'm talking about

and yeah im saying all that because most people here probably don't know about it

1 minute ago, sourprint said:

ok sis bye

out-get-out.gif

1 minute ago, Balthier said:

All the countries of the region love and hate each other, let's be honest

But we are brothers and we unite when the tragedies come or bizarre situations happen like Doja in Paraguay or Shakira against the colonizer Spain

Remember miss Mebarak isn't paying those taxes in Latin America either :gaycat2:

9 minutes ago, sourprint said:

Lol i'm not even rooting for Argentina, but if people just rooted for their own country there would be no viewership, most people who are viewing this don't even have their country in the world cup now. Maybe people just like Messi because they love PSG or from his Barcelona days. Now did he do or say anything racist?  Or did the team? I'm not sure. But I don't think people are rooting for the Argentina government. 

Edited by Spice

3 minutes ago, Cloudy said:

Remember miss Mebarak isn't paying those taxes in Latin America either :gaycat2:

Nobody pays taxes here tbh :gaycat2:

The mental gymnastics of calling somebody racist because they are enjoying a football match. You truly see it all on ATRL :rip:

Queen Maxima's Netherlands vs. Maxima Zorreguieta's Argentina for quarter finals :jonny2:

1 minute ago, Life Savers said:

The mental gymnastics of calling somebody racist because they are enjoying a football match. You truly see it all on ATRL :rip:

:rip:

Madonna's Evita's Argentina will probably go to the final unless they mess big time on a random match

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.