Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

214-B1323-50-A9-4-DB8-971-E-85-CD4-A57-B

Dibu Martínez might be my favorite human right now. 

He’s from my city, I heard he’s coming tomorrow. :duca:

Edited by Sahn

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Sahn said:

:celestial5:

There's no comparison, honestly. NO ONE outside the US watches the Super Bowl (a few may watch the Halftime show).

Football is an INTERNATIONAL sport.

Even Americans watch it (even if it's not as big in America as it is in most of the Western world)

It was great to see celebs like Ashton Kutcher wearing the colors of my country...

FkRSjb2UcAMyJN0.jpg

Edited by NausAllien

10 hours ago, Bloodflowers. said:

At least celebrations in Argentina will be massive, the one in France 2018 was a FLOP!

Watch this video of the celebrations yesterday :jonny: the fans climbing on posts waving the flag. It feels so epic

Government declared tomorrow is a holiday due to the arrival of the team omgg Buenos Aires to be FILLED with people 

:WAP:

13 minutes ago, Kamil24 said:

Just found out 2 of Argentina's players are Polish, Dybala and some other one. Congrats to them :clap3:

Ksksjsjsksj sis you're just like me when I found out one USA and one Australian player were Croatian in this tournament :dies:

Speaking of Argentinians, Diego Maradona's maternal grandmother was Croatian so we STAN Maradona in this house :clap3:

16 minutes ago, lillavend3r said:

Government declared tomorrow is a holiday due to the arrival of the team omgg Buenos Aires to be FILLED with people 

:WAP:

Dibu coming to Mar del Plata after tomorrow. :WAP:

6 hours ago, Sahn said:

Exactly. Was it ever something had to be "settled" though... anyone who isn't a self absorbed American knows this, they can keep coping by calling the WC boring though, still better than their brain blending local sport.

7 hours ago, Sahn said:

Football is GLOBAL. Handegg is local.

8 hours ago, Sahn said:

Dibu Martínez might be my favorite human right now. 

He’s from my city, I heard he’s coming tomorrow. :duca:

This king... let me keep it PG :jonny2:

And they're coming home tomorrow. We have the day off and it's gonna be the party of the century. :jonny5:
Edited by Blade Runner

Ugh... yesterday was MASSIVE here in Buenos Aires. Our country is the GOAT regarding having fun, celebrating, and enjoying life despite its bad aspects. I'm SO sorry you couldn't be here :WAP:

spacer.png

It’s almost 4am here. :rip:

They thought it was going to be an easy ride from the airport to AFA premises. Official celebration starts in less than 8 hours. 

17 hours ago, Sahn said:

You don't even need to go as far as the World Cup, Champions League matches have (much) higher viewership and social media engagement than the SB :rip:

17 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

You don't even need to go as far as the World Cup, Champions League matches have (much) higher viewership and social media engagement than the SB :rip:

True. The halftime show is the only thing that catches a bit of interest worldwide. And it’s been lacking in recent years. Although the Shakira one > 

Those footage from Argentina are incredible :jonnycat:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.