Argentina WIN | 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar ??

LookinAssHittas

Just now, Nando_05 said:

Im happy for Di Maria too. He deserve to have his moment. I wish De Paul had it too. People were very rude to him. But he slayed today

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Green

• Bloodflowers.

• Cloudy

• Spice

Top Posters In This Topic

So cute how the Croatian team was welcomed in Croatia, like the Balkan kings they are. Wish I wish in Zagreb earlier:foxaylove2: Livakovic sweetie....he has my heart, the real Golden Glove winner :clap3: 

Argentina in da house, baby! I'm so proud of my country and our football team especially Leo Messi. He really deserved to win. All of our players were great.:heart:

Argentina, what a country! I'm so happy to live in a place like this. A nation with lots of problems, but so open-minded, progressive, full of heart, and accepting. 

Those who talk endless sh+t about this country truly don't know what they're talking about. It's the South American country with most immigrants for a reason. 

Today was wild and the city was on fire. What a moment!

OT: Go, Tini.

6 hours ago, Spice said:

:supaspaz:

-----------

Wow what an amazing world cup.

Mbappe was definitely the star of the match for me idc. 3 goals all on his own plus the penalty. He did indeed carry. Plus he's only 24 and already got a WC so he can cross that off his checklist and it'll never be something people will hold over his head like they did with Messi. Don't think 2018 will be his last though, he's only gonna get better. Future King:heart2:

I knew if they went to penalties Argentina would win because of their goalkeeper/Netherlands.

Happy for Messi though, he deserves it. This coming to him years into his career, he's still on top :foxaylove2:

Can't wait to do this again in 2026:allears:

Mbappe is such a superstar, and still so young! Massive career still ahead of him! Gen Z king :clap3:

------

At least celebrations in Argentina will be massive, the one in France 2018 was a FLOP!

I am looking forward to Argentinian players arriving home, the incoming footage shall be historic :jonnycat:

I'm still howling at them playing "La Cumbia de los Trapos" in Qatar :dies: that's like the most argentinian song ever lmaoo 

4 hours ago, Nando_05 said:

It was iconic today. I was there too :heart2:

no veo los partidos desde el 2014 porque los sufro demasiado pero me doy cuenta por los gritos. Salia a la ventana y veia a toda la gente gritar y festejar en la calle los 2 primeros goles :heart: y cuando volvió a revivir con el gol de Messi en el alargue:jonny:

nunca habia visto algo asi. La mistica que tuvo este mundial fue incomparable :jonny:

7 hours ago, NausAllien said:

If that's what you need to tell yourself... :gaycat2:

Giving me Trump 2020 teas... :toofunny2:

7 hours ago, Chemist said:

Conspiracy theorists like you should be banned from this thread.

Giving MAGA

Of course the two Amber heard fans gonna bring Trump into football :rip:

2 hours ago, mystery said:

So... what now? :celestial5:

Off to soccer discussion ATRL thread we go :celestial5:

4 hours ago, mystery said:

So... what now? :celestial5:

Back to the online fights about pop girls and charts.

OT: United 2026 is going to be a mess. :bibliahh:

4 hours ago, Drowned8World said:

no veo los partidos desde el 2014 porque los sufro demasiado pero me doy cuenta por los gritos. Salia a la ventana y veia a toda la gente gritar y festejar en la calle los 2 primeros goles :heart: y cuando volvió a revivir con el gol de Messi en el alargue:jonny:

nunca habia visto algo asi. La mistica que tuvo este mundial fue incomparable :jonny:

Fue hermoso. Va a quedar en la historia para siempre 

2 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

fifawc-26host-cities_p1_1920x1080.ashx?h

mess I thought this would be more ballanced :rip: Not even Montreal or Québec?

Québec doesn't have a venue to host it in, Montreal withdrew. 

9 minutes ago, mystery said:

Québec doesn't have a venue to host it in, Montreal withdrew. 

Wow that's incredibly dumb, and they already have a nice stadium iirc. 

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

fifawc-26host-cities_p1_1920x1080.ashx?h

mess I thought this would be more ballanced :rip: Not even Montreal or Québec?

couldve just done USA again and be done with it :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.